No Fap February

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ILoveSpaghetti, Feb 1, 2011.

1. this sure is going to be hard... but that's the challenge. think of it as a mental problem. besides, the fap afterward is going to be AMAZING. even after a week of no fapping during the summertime i almost fell over when i finally got to. anyway, i guess i'll edit the 1st post to see who all is in for this. come on guys, its for science!

2. i never thought of this...i might reconsider my partaking in this activity. i know i can do it mentally, but i don't want to clean that shit up, no thanks

3. Part of the challenge should be to post your face when the month ends, if you make it.

4. Or...
    MO FAP FEBRUARY :devious:

5. Yea, I'd have to say I'm more on board with this idea.

6. You expected people to actually go through with this?

[​IMG]

7. im in. tried it before ended up having some wettish dreams too as someone mentioned before but im down.

8. Nah I'm a fapaholic

:wave:

9. fuck it ill try

10. Fuuuuuuck that! I'm single and horny, why would i stop masturbating!?

11. ITT: Mostly honest people, a few sadomasochists.

12. Pretty much what went through my head. Srsly....fuck. That.

13. ahaha

and yeah I probably wont do this either haha, I probably wouldn't last a week

14. yeah, i'm serious. i probably won't make it, but if it will give me wet dreams, i'm willing to give it a try, i've never had one. i guess that even in my sleep i can't get any.... :(

15. Count me in. I fap every night before I go to bed, so this should be interesting.
    I might have disclosed too much info in the last sentence hahaha.

Let's fucking do this. I'll have my last fap tonight and then no more.

So sign me up on that there front page.

:smoke:

16. You people who are going to try better be honest and fess up when you fail, so you can get crossed off the list. I actually want to see if any of you can make it, lol.

17. im gonna have to throw my name on the list hopefully i dont have any crazy sex dreams and ruin my sheets

18. I'll try it but I won't last long.

I'm very lonely :(

19. Someone posted that they would be abstaining from masturbation for an entire month on Facebook...?