Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Here is granny storm crows list it has links to many studies and might be of some use..
    http://grannystormcrowslist2014.webs.com/
    BNW

2. How much MCT oil should I add to 1 cup of cococut oil?
    Will 4 Teaspoons of Soy Lecithin to 1 cup of coconut oil be enough?

3. I have juiced a four foot veg plant that I didn't need. I got 1/4 cup of juice after an hour of juicing. Not worth it at all to me. And it's not as bioavailable as BKS's methods
    I use either mct or coconut oil interchangeably.

4. What I read about juicing fresh cannabis for psychoactive effects said to juice with coconut milk/meat and citrus. I think the citrus makes it bioavailable and the coconut is the carrier. That said, the guys in the video I watched were drinking like a quart of the stuff.

5. Ok so ive got another recipe for yall haha

Ive got roughly .4-.6 BHO wax.
    .5 dank flowers.
    Both covered in foil and decarbed in 200 F oven, the oil was taken out at twenty mintes and left to cool. I turned the oven off and left the flowers in the oven until all was done. probably another 20-30 minutes.

On my stove in a double boiler(ceramic pot, with ceramic bowl on top) with 4 tblspon coconut oil, and 1 tblspoon of lecithin granules. This will be slowly heated to a liquid and mixed with the goods for a few minutes. Ill mix the flower in first to further decarb for several minutes in the oil incase the oven didnt do its justice(why i need a vape), and then ill mix the wax in a minute or two before i take the oil off to cool off to solidify before I mix it into the cookie mix.

I will report back with results. Hopefully it turns out well!!! will also be a couple days before I have results anyway haha

6. So, I decarbed .5g of kief foil covered in a Pyrex dish for 40 minutes, confirmed 220 with thermometer, as well as a separate covered dish of 19g of ground up sugar trim and popcorn bud.....

I mixed 1/2cup of coconut oil with the trim/popcorn bud, and 1/4tsp with kief, foil covered and ran at 220 for 45 minutes.... After cool to touch barehanded, removed foil, combined both batches into a jar, mashed it around with a spoon, and froze over night.

Next morning thawed out and melted everything sitting by sitting it on my pellet stove.... Mashed up a little more and covered and placed in preheated 220 degree oven for 30 minutes again, let it cool down, then strained.

I've had no success really so far with my coconut oil attempts (I do not have lecithin still unfortunately), but I feel this should turn out decent..... I want to melt some chocolate down and add the oil into them and make some single serving chocolate bites..... How much of my oil do you guys think I should use per serving (think of single dose per chocolate)

Best guesses are welcome, thanks everyone ahead of time

7. I've never worked with mostly bud so it's hard to gauge how strong your oil is.. I've stopped adding the oil to foods as it's near impossible to stay away from infused meds and I wind up slammed to much of the time..
    You really need to track down some form of lecithin.. It's in this thread about lecithin encapsulation.. It's the BASF of meds.. It makes less do more.. It's an all around booster agent..
    I make the same batches over and over so my results are very predicable with little variation from batch to batch even using different strains.. I've learned even so to sneak up on the latest batch of caps.. My usual is 2 caps for bkfst a couple more after lunch and 2 more at bed.. 3 at once usually put me right to the edge of tripping and a few tokes off a joint on top of the caps I'll be gripping the table and holding on..
    5 grams of hash-kief
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    1/2 tea spoon lecithin
    gives me 30 size (0) caps..
    I don't strain the kief and 4 or more heat and freeze cycles smooths the grittiness away and changes the flavor from green to nutty..

Your just going to have to play test dummy and sample your way this first time.. Start small and keep adding to it until your reach your happy zone.. Wish I had better advice but this 1st time your going to have to feel your way..
    BNW

8. Ten your .5 gram Hash = about 1.75 of regular bud. 1g hash = 3.5 herb. So let's say you have a total of 21 grams. If you want to avoid making someone too stoned I would make 60 pieces @ about 1/3 a gram each. Eating two would be 2/3 use 21 grams as your divisor. We make brownies @ 1/2 gram each. Most find them more then strong enough.

If you made 80pcs it would be about a 1/4 so 2 would equal 1/2. I would make these so you can eat more then one if they are real good.

Hope that helps

9. Good to see this still going......

10. It goes on and on and..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fridays round of about 60 canna caps

11. I think ive been using too little weed, and over decarbing my weed. Ive been getting high off the edibles, but its not as strong as i feel like it should be. I recently acquired a vape so right now im the process of building up a stash of vaped bud for edible use. That hopeflly, will solve my decarbbing issue(fingers crossed). But also i think ive been using the wrong herb to oil ratio. I think ive been using too much oil, or not enough herb rather. either or. hmmmm

I must continie experimenting, and come back with a perfect method. Trial and error is a bitch.

12. Sunny sighting! It's been a while hope things are well wee have been worried.

13. Hi Herb are you basing you recipe on BKS above?

14. Yes. Only i dont use an oven, i double boil it. And im not using hash or kief. just dry herb. But i always use coconut oil and lecithin granules

15. [​IMG]
    Don't worry, Silly......can't get rid of me that easy.....LOL Happy Halloween!!!!!

16. [quote name="Sundance6758" post="22127852" timestamp="1446295403"]http:////static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/passing-joint-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Don't worry, Silly......can't get rid of me that easy.....LOL Happy Halloween!!!!![/

Good to see you Sundance. Someone said you might have got lost on your way to a desert community. Hope all is well with you and yours. Hope you decide to hang for a while.

Living the So Ca Dream

17. just got a centrifuge little oven .. things sweet let's see how good it works with bad kittys method !

18. What is that?
    What does it do? Pic? Link?

19. How do I add pictures I'm new :(
    It's a little convection oven, but it's fan causes spinning in the middle. So I feel like it's perfect for this due to the agitation and heat being provided without having to take the lid off and stir