Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. I make my oil following Bad Kats recipe
    1 table spoon coconut oil
    1/2 tea spoon soy lecithin
    5 grams hash
    decarb hash 40 min @ 220 deg
    Process oil, lecithin and hash 20 min @ 220 deg then freeze.. repeat up to 4x

Replace 1 table spoon of the 1/2 cup or so of the oil called for in the brownies and cook them according to the direction on the box.. 325 degs for 18 min or whatever.. Your canna oil is processed fully and the interior temp of the cooking brownies won't affect it..

I use the same sludgy black oil you see me capping here for use in brownies or other foods.. Just be very careful as that small tablespoon is about 30 doses.. Cut the brownies up into 25 or 30 squares and don't eat more then 1 or 2 and wait 45 min before consuming more until you know just how strong they are..

[​IMG]

I wind up with 25 very small brownies bites and eating more then 2 will send you on an unpleasant trip that doesn't wear off very fast..
    It's best to sneak up on the high with orals a little at a time and be aware that smoking when high on orals will knock you for a loop too..

I find the caps safer overall as the brownies are just to tempting and impossible to stay out of even knowing how scary stoned to many can be..
                    BNW

2. #3442 SoloToker, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    Thanks a lot. I followed the recipe yesterday to make my oil. I ended up getting a cupcake pan. The kind for little cupcakes. I think I should end up with 40-50 small brownie cupcakes so dosing should be a little easier.

Thanks again

Solo

Edit: just put the last batch in...38 total. Each cup got a tablespoon of batter.

3. #3443 spiritualized, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    hello guys first post here,i ofetn do some batch of cannaoil from different strains for kill chronic pain and depression,works well for me and many thanx Kat for sharing this precious recipe,normally i eat 10 canna caps for day,the only problem is that sometimes i get a bit of stomach pain <span class="hps">and intestinal discomfort</span> and every 2-3 months of daily use i have to do a break for continuous stomach pain.
    i made oil from low buds or lighly abv buds from 100% organic buds from my garden,just want to write here the cooking process,maybe i do something wrong

decarb grinded buds for 20 min at 212F,i jump this step with avb buds

cover the weed with hemp seed oil and and just a bit of lecithin

put in oven in a aluminium covered pyxex container for 45 min at 212

than pull out for 5 min and press weed and oil with spoon

put again in oven for 45 min at 212

than freeze for 4-5 hours

than filter with cheese cloth

i do only 1 filtration in a glass and test something =) put it in the fridge,the day after i look the bottom of the glass and i notice a dark residual,i dont know if i had to filter more than 1 time and dont know if this residual is a problem,i dont think to have much plant matter inside my oil,anyway sometimes is tricky to digest and give me stomach pain,about it the effect was awesome and save me from really serious depression for my health condition,i want to share the recipe with other local patient but before it want to be sure,to not make anything wrong in the cooking process,any suggestion is appreciated and sorry for my english

4. #3444 nevrmindedness, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
    Accidental post

5. #3445 spiritualized, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015

6. Hi S as long as you follow BKS recipe. At the beginning of this thread you can't fail. Lol.

Not sure what your q is?

7. I had stomac pain after 10 caps a day taked for some months,now i stay better because i break for some days,anyway after some weeks of use it start to hurt my stomac so would like to know why,i read the recipe from the beginning....dont know if i had to filter more than 1 time with cheese cloth because i notice some little black residual on the bottom of the glass

8. Sorry bro got to ask some q

Do you grow your own?
    Are you making your oil like BKS recipes or have you changed it up?
    I have patients that are sensitive to coconut oil. I have switched them to MTC oil
    It is very difficult to strain out all the spent trichomes and yes they can cause some people discomfort.
    What are you using to strain your oil?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435423877.637296.jpg

Here you can see where the trichome separate from the bud
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435423991.929888.jpg

Those can cause some discomfort they my be brown from decarb if you are having issues I would strain them out.

9. Many thanx for help,sure i grow my own straight organic,not changed the recipe,i tried coconut oil and hemp oil,but always same problem,i use brand new organic cheese cloth,my residual is black jelly,anyway yes i think is trichs the problem and is tricky to filter,less trichs less effect i think,dont know if alcool recipe can help me for this problem,anyway i will try to filter better or simply dont get oil from the bottom of the glass,thanx again

10. Got off the dime and ran off another double batch of hash caps..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1 hour decarb this time
    5 cycles of 30 min @ 220 degs then freeze..

11. & a damn good job you're doing too! LOL

~Sundance~

12. #3453 Tree dogg, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    looks like the only thing your missing is the "Do Not Lick Utensils" sign. lol [​IMG]

13. Lmao .... Good one 🏻

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. You should make a sign!!!! Very good idea.....

~Sundance~

15. I don't understand the cycles of heating and freezing five times? Does this method give you the type of relief you want as opposed to
    BKS's method
    I haven't made any oil like this before. I don't have access to hash, but have some kief I could use. I'd like to try it. Just don't understand the heating cooling part. (know about decarb.)

16. The heating and freezing is part of BKS's method. IIRC, the freezing breaks down the cannabinoids into smaller more bio available pieces and the heating converts THC to CBN and helps the soy lecithin to encapsulate the cannabinoids for better absorption.

17. Kief works just fine.. That's what I'm using is dry ice kief-hash 160 micron mesh.. Finely powdered bud should work as well..
    Couldn't have said it better myself.. LMAO thanks Tree..
    Being a spoon licker as I process I can tell by the taste and texture when it's done cycling.. It starts out as gritty and tasting a bit green still.. your end product will be much smoother having lost all the gritty sand like texture it started with as well as acquiring a nutty flavor.. Both texture and flavor changes are important if your using the basic oil to cook with as well.. Although I've cooked with it it's so strong the brownies wound up being wicked powerful with just a tiny square.. The caps are a safer way to go in my book as you won't mindlessly keep eating them.. Well that's the plan anyhow.. I do just let them melt in my mouth most of the time.. Addictive little things.. LOL.. Do keep track of how many you've had for the day.. BNW

Edit:: Nice upgrade GC.. Good thing I copied this before I tried to post it as it failed like most of my posts seem to..

18. Same here & try to edit??? Forget it....

~Sundance~

19. Thanks, Tree dogg. So if I want more THC than CBN- to get high, rather than medicate (narcotic types of effects pain relief?) would one or two cycles be enough Perhaps I really don't understand the uses of the capsules? Are they more for medicating than recreation?