Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Try using soy lecithin.  

2. Yesss, very big fir me. Used in in all mine so far.

3. This batch didn't have butane just a second ethanol wash. By oil I mean hash oil. I'm going to grab soy lecithin right now. I'm excited. I'm going to make caps. .1 per cap.

4. #3304 Halfbakedjake, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    Alright so I'm pissed on my yeilds. Wanted 12 grams, got 4.5. Anyway, how much coconut oil would you guys use? I'm thinking 3 tablespoons, 15-17 caps per table spoon So 45-55 caps.

5. #3305 BadKittySmiles, Mar 5, 2015
    Try about 8tsp oil+lecithin to your concentrate if you're filling 00 caps... 8tsp, plus the almost 5g oil, should bring you close to the 0.1 per cap you were looking for. :)
    ------------------

For those who are unaware, Kat has been in and out of the hospital suffering heart failure, ear, heart and blood infections over the last 8 months, many of you may remember that cannabis helped her stabilize her condition enabling her to get off antibiotics such as cipro and remove the heart monitor she wore throughout her childhood.

Currently her blood pressure remains low with diastolic pressure displaying as low as 20mmHG during one ER visit in particular, her condition took a turn for the worse several weeks back HOWEVER, thankfully, we believe she is pulling through! She has had much more energy these last few days, and we are keeping her oil intake high, and we have a lot to look forward to as spring approaches .

Time for some more positive and exciting news, the big announcement:

[​IMG]

Kat Smiles is appearing and speaking at HIGH TIMES' biggest Cup of 2015 in DENVER, and will be on the Edibles Panel, led by the fabulous HT Cookbook author, Elise McDonough!

Check out the HighTimes & cannabiscup.com/denver sites for event details including Kat's photo & biography, coming soon! We are SO proud, and very excited to see you all there.

[​IMG]

We know many of you flew from over seas, from countries as far as Laos, Germany, France, Denmark and others to see Kat at events last year, so as our first event announcement of 2015, we hope this gives you an even more exciting reason to return for another visit with us.
    The base VIP Cup tix cost just the same as the VIP tix for a small outdoor event folks came out to see us at last year, up in the north east, but expect more gear included with these tix and more surprises for Denver... we have a feeling that HT will be more than prepared to provide you all with a fantastic and exceptionally memorable experience for that same investment. We are truly excited to be working with them, using all the best of our abilities, to show you all a good time during the 4/20 celebration, a time of year that brings us all together. :)

Check back at the CannaPharm, we'll be sharing updates as we're given permission to divulge more details and secrets about the Cup.   ;) 

www.BadKatsCannaPharm.com
    www.MedicalGradeCannabisOil.com

-------------

Sign up for our mailing list if you'd like updates on upcoming courses and certifications from the BKCannaPharm Institute, courses returning early by demand.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2015 is going to be the Year of Cannabis, like all others after it... if all the prohibitionists have left, is, "PLEASE, WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE BUNNIES???"... I think it's safe to say we've got this legalization thing in the bag. :)

"DEA warns of stoned rabbits if Utah passes medical marijuana"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2015/03/02/dea-warns-of-stoned-rabbits-if-utah-passes-medical-marijuana/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlvgqvhkkvI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are a few old shots of Kat the the 21st Annual Harvest Fest, Judging Ceremony, with Donny Christen of the Maine Vocals.

​
    Here's a brief excerpt on their efforts towards legalization in the US and their festivals, from Wikipedia:
    Marijuana legalization[SIZE=small][edit][/SIZE]
    In 1992, the town of Starks made the first legal vote for marijuana legalization since the 1970s. One ordinance required that helicopters should not fly lower than 2000 feet over the town except in emergency. The other permitted the cultivation and possession of two pounds' dry weight of cannabis. Don Christen and Maine Vocals lobbied hard for votes. When Starks became the only town to pass both ordinances, it became national news. Wilkinson and other activists went to New York to appear on the "Faith DanielsShow," the high point of the media attention. The following year, the ordinances were repealed.
    Starks continues to serve as a focal point among proponents of marijuana legalization in New England. A local farmer, Harry Brown, has hosted weekend festivals, concerts,<sup>[6]</sup> and rallies to support the repeal of cannabis prohibition on his hillside since 1991.<sup>[7]</sup> 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Special thanks to TreeDogg, Sundance, mrsilly and anyone else we may be forgetting for jumping in during Kat's absence, for knowing the ins and outs of the tech, for searching the thread for answers to help newer members while they learn, and thank you for helping to guide them with so much success! It's awesome to see people with a passion for helping patients, if you need any recipe cards for your local patients please get in touch through the 'Pharm with a good safe addy, and we'll send a few your way.

6. I have to say epic post!

Good vibes and prays to Kat!

Chef.

7. Yooo BadKitty! I hope and pray for you to get better fast! Stay positive, get that oil intake, and like my man Head Chef said, gooodvibes! As a newer member of the past 6 months, you are amazing and sooo informative with your post. You along with a few others really seemed and still seem to keep great vibes around these forums for many patients to benifit and learn from. Which is really important for us to keep advancing in the uses of medical marijuana

8. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Just took my test cap to check how strong they are, how long should I wait before dosing up again?

View attachment 1712329
    Happy medicating blades!

9. #3309 Halfbakedjake, Mar 5, 2015

Attached Files:

10. #3310 Halfbakedjake, Mar 5, 2015

11. Give it 30 mins or so to digest

12. For me, I wait until the next day. I have had effects from caps last longer than 24 hours. I would wait until morning, evaluate your caps strength then and decide if you want to double it.

Taking too much is no fun!!! VOE

13. Best wishes to Kat and crew.
    Stay positive.

14. I was undecided on going to the cup in Denver, but this just sealed the deal for me :) wishing all the best for BKS and crew!! :wave:

15. Well it's been over two hours and no effects. This would be my third attempt at making these caps work but my first time trying with soy instead of sunflower lecithin. I have tried edibles almost a dozen times with no effects. Is it possible they don't work on me? I know a million people have said the same thing but I've tried. Lol

16. #3316 mrsilly, Mar 5, 2015
    Half I can't emphasis how critical it is to Decarb correctly. Once you do this and follow the rest of BKS tech you will never look back. Don't give up, just consider this a step towards getting it right. You will be glad you did.

Happy Mediables

17. Its entirely possible that's edibles dont work for you. Some peoples bodys won't break down or absorb the good stuff

18. If you read the thread you will see this is the case with BKS. She still manages. Need to follow the tech right. Don't give up!

19. Well it's been over two hours and no effects. This would be my third attempt at making these caps work but my first time trying with soy instead of sunflower lecithin. I have tried edibles almost a dozen times with no effects. Is it possible they don't work on me? I know a million people have said the same thing but I've tried. Lol

20. Hey sorry guys I don't know why my phone is duplicating posts i apologize. I know this is a classic case and she talks about this such thing a lot. But I have read over almost every recipe on here. And every edible I've had has been by her recipes. By three differnt people. The same edibles seem to give others effects. I'm going to have a friend test this most recent batch and and see what he thinks.