Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. So i got an ounce of buds i got for 90 bucks sitting in a crockpot with a cup and a half or so of coconut oil.
    Im using this new Snappy popcorn popping oil, but it says its coconut oil so i bought a gallon for 20 bucks :D

wooohooo, just added the lecithin and now it's waiting for 12 hours :)
    Will update soon

2. did you decarb your weed?  :confused_2:

Have you read the first post in this thead?  :confused:

3. No i didn't. Didn't want to stink up the house.
    The bud was already pretty dry and crumbly. And i also used a mixture of vaped hash and vaped dank from my ABV stash... about 4 grams or more.
    I have done this before without decarbing and the results were still good. I just add a bit more lecithin and it does some work.
    Also letting it solidify and reheating it once or twice does WONDERS :)

4. Sooooo, i made some cannacaps with that new oil

Thing is, that i don't solidify like the other coconut oils i have used.
    Hope it aint a waste.
    Should be high as fuck in 20 minutes.
    will report back

5. #3205 Tree dogg, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    I use MCT oil in caps.  It stays liquid.  I have had some leak, some were fine.  Not really sure why they leak sometimes.  Have you tried putting them in the fridge or freezer?  That may help, if you do notice them leaking.  
    HTH

6. So, i took two like at 4... 2 hours later, i feel sedated.
    Not too stoned... mellow and heavy.

I feel as if the other batch i made was stronger.. then again, i dunno... i'm fluctauting between feeling buzzed to euphoric. like little waves here and there but theres this pleasant mellowness throughout.
    I like these. Im high

You get what you pay for....keep that one in mind, Mixer....I have more to COMMENT on & whew!!!  You sure do like to take the short cuts....So, not only do you get what you pay for, but you also get what you make....& what you made was a mess!  If you want to take short cuts, that's fine...go for it...but then you come in here asking for help (which is also fine) but expect us to give our opinions on these short cuts you are taking....no no no no no....not to get on your ass too badly here, but those of us in here DON'T take the short cuts...therefore our end result is usually a higher potency & quality....you get what you put your time & $$$$ into....I choose NOT to take any short cuts, just don't expect us to help fix a fuck up of your choosing...please read on:

1)   I like the taste of Coconut Oil in my edibles....& I bake a lot with it!  Therefore I use Coconut Oil NOT Popcorn Oil...but to each their own...
     2)  I grow organic...mix my own soils, pay attention to what I expose my plants to....so WHY would at this point put a bunch of crap into my edibles???  Makes no sense to me....I buy ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL!  I choose to spend a few more extra bucks to make my edibles healthy & my friends, family & self HAPPY...I started out using Nutiva, but now use NOW brand....cold pressed unrefined 100% pure ORGANIC Virgin Coconut Oil...you want to go cheap for Crap???  Your choice....

You didn't decarb???  You didn't read the thread or posts???  You didn't even come close to following the recipes BadKitty spent many hours, days, months to put together for not only your enjoyment but to make sure the RIGHT info was passed on???  Listen, when you have done some research in this thread & have legitimate questions that we can help you with, then there are a few of us that will help you out...Until then,  I would suggest you start your own thread & gather a group of Newbies that are doing the same as you....taking short cuts & see what you come up with on your own....I wish you luck & hope you don't waste too much $$$ on street weed trying to process into shitty edibles....sorry, that is the truth of it & your posts here have made my already shitty day worse...LOL

~Sundance~  Have fun....

8. That was a little harsh but she spent a lot of time on that post for YOUR benefit, and I could sense she was trying to be polite as possible. Don't take it the wrong way just learn from your mistakes and definitely take her advice she is on point. If your gonna put energy into doing something might as well put everything you have into it. In short.. "Baby you can do it TAKE YOUR TIME DO IT RIGHT you can do it baaaaby, do it tonight"

9. lol, it's cool
    I did read the info. Just didn't see any mentions of that oil. And yeah, it was mehhh. Good thing i didn't waste too much money on that oil.
    Using it for cooking, which is much better.
    I still have very nice coconut oil on stand by... that more expensive shit.

All my batches before this were decarbed, and used extra vigrin coconut oil and appropriate portions of soy lecitihn. Etc etc.
    This was just a quick lazy batch i decided to go through with. Mehh results. Now people know not to get it.
    Kinda condescending as fuck though. :bongin:

10. Regarding canna oil.... I follow your recipe word for word except I never have the lecithin. Would this make my finished product lighter in color? Its never dark brown like yours in in the photo. Just a varying shade of green. 

Would you rather I BULLSHIT you & just tell you what you wanted to hear???  First off, not my style...second, I wouldn't want someone to do that to me....be honest up-front & tell me like it is....if I was going down the wrong road, tell me NOW....LOL   Again, that's just the way I am.....& if you catch me on a Bad Day (you did), I will be more "honest" with my observations & opinions....I won't apologize for being ME, but I really do suggest that a thread with taking the short cuts is a doable thing....many people out there that would be interested in it....many people want to save $$$$$  & if you can come up a way to do it & still come out with a viable product....well???  See what I mean?

~Sundance~   This thread only uses some of the best products out there to produce End-Product...this all costs $$$ & in some places Big $$$....fortunately I don't live in one of those places & can afford to buy what I need....this is my choice....

If you are making CannaOil for baking & using in edible baked goods (& to be used in recipes) it will have varying shades of green...when I make mine & run it a few times, it is a deep green color....AND!!  Tastes like weed...this taste will NOT go away with baking (or at least it hasn't with mine) but you can cover it up a lot with what you put it in....I find it goes extremely well with orange flavors...also peanut butter...some people want the taste to be completely gone, but pull-eeze.....LOL  If you didn't like the taste of weed why the hell are you consuming it in the first place??  Smoking it??  etc...???? 

Now, if you are shooting for the more potent oil made with hash...you will get a more golden color...you didn't say in your post!  You also didn't say anything about the taste of weed being present either, but you got my opinion anyhow....seems to me that the question is always asked, so I gave you my answer first!  :bongin:   Also, watch how you decarb & the color of the weed AFTER you decarb...it should be Golden in color, NOT GREEN!!  This will make a difference in your end result....

~Sundance~   Am I right on the Hash Oil for caps, Guys???  I haven't made them yet...I've always cut it & put it into the weaker CannaOil (made with hash/kief)......

13. Well I've made this recipe millions of times. Literally. I have a group of people that needs the medication that I make it for. Anyways. They have zero complaints of flavour(can't taste it and say best cookie they ever had... My own recipe... Pastry chef 7 years) anyways no problem after all. I alway use metal measuring cups and the like and today for whatever reason I used a glass one. I take back what I said. Lol

It was a nice a dark shade like hers. I always decarb. So I'm just being a worry wart. It's like I've made tons of wedding cakes but I still panic and think they won't like it. I am a perfectionist. I used clarified butter to make mine. Some friends allergic to coconut.

Thanks for the great butter recipe.

14. Sunny..
      I make my caps from 160 micron dry ice kief from quality buds not shake or trim.. Mixed 5 grams to 1 table spoon of coconut oil mine turns coal black as soon as it's mixed.. Being very granular in consistency at first it smooth's with each heat and freeze cycle until it acquires a nutty flavor quite unlike cannabis..

15. #3215 Tree dogg, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
    I think if anything it would make it darker, not lighter.  
    I would suggest making a batch using the lecithin and compare the two.  
    I think it would be well worth the effort.   :smoking:

16. #3216 Cali Smoker, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
    Canna states somewhere in the beginning of the of the thread that the addition of lecithin makes it darker. Even had side by side pics for comparison, here I'll check for you. My cap are always black too. The darker they are the stronger they are, however i did my last batch half strength for some of the lightweights and they were much lighter.

17. oh Ya. Mine is definitely like the lighter color when it's in oil form. When I put it in the glass jar it looked pretty dark. Anyways. We will have a report tomorrow on strength as this lady is particular and has a lot of pain and trouble sleeping due to many many ailments including surviving polio.

18. So, we are saying it gets darker????  :)   Yes, I think we are....
    CannaOil=  varying shades of Green to Dark Green (vary dark!!)
    HashOil=  Golden Brown to Black
        All depending on how many times the oils are "run"  (heated & frozen) .....yes???

~Sundance~

19. #3220 Amhai, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
    I tried this and they turned out great! I have one capsule in the morning and it lasts until mid afternoon. brilliant

I used lecithin and froze for 24 hours before heating for the last time. 

made 15 caps from 1tbsp