Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. I do not use the Magic Butter machine. A few questions for u
    1) scale 1-10 how easy is the MB2 to use?
    2) scale 1-10 how easy to clean? Clean up is always a bitch

I extract w coconut oil and gel cap the oil. I like being able to dose more or less based on how many caps I want. Storage and transport w gel caps is pretty easy. You use oil or butter in the MB2 ? Can it run oil or just butter? What among of bud you use in an average run, and how many doses you usually get as a result?

GreenMan, you aren't the only one w questions, brotha! Lol

Shoe boss

2. #3102 mrsilly, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Green

We take lots of BKS's med grad hash caps and tinctures. Usually in the evening after work. I feel medicated 24 hrs a day. Completely pain free and able to function in the very intense medical field with no problem. I am much more relaxed and happy..... If your Mediables are made right I believe what your feeling is the norm. Continue experimenting, next try a tincture. You can infuse the medicated tincture into oil for caps and many other mediums, absolutely awesome in a Cold Beer, cocktail, coffee, tea, water ect..... just squirt a ml into the drink of your choice instant Mediable. I have also squirted some in muffins breads cakes all awesome. The stealth factor with this is amazing you can medicate almost anywhere. Our patients love our potions lol! I would be interested to follow along on this so I can get a handle on your MBM.
    We are old school we use the oven lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Green, that's what happens when you strain bare-handed....LOL   I got really really HIGH!  :yay:   As for the difference you felt between Batch #1  &  #2....you are NOT going to get the consistency in the high....not gonna happen & you should move on....if you did the extraction the same way both times, it's the difference in the weed you feel....even the 2nd & 3rd "slam" from the edible can be traced back to the type of weed being used....Unless of course you find a strain you really enjoy & gives you that consistency you are looking for.....then, & only then, can you even come close...requires GROWING tho....I haven't heard you bring THAT subject up....grow the strain that gives you what you are looking for::  clone, grow, harvest, make oil, clone,  grow, & on & on.....you MIGHT get that consistency, MIGHT.....Plants don't do what we want most the time, they do what their genetics require them to do....doesn't have anything to do with us....Damn, I'm Rambling!!!  & High....& the Turkey is in the oven, people should be showing up soon to eat...I came in here to wish Y'all
             Happy Happy Turkey Day!!!  Made an infused Pumpkin Pie pumpkin-pie-2.gif
    Should I tell my Guests???  Tempting NOT TO......LMAO!!   Oh yes, tempting.....

~Sundance~  Damn, I'll tell....I would love to see my 83 y/o Mom high as a Kite....LOL  TEMPTING!!

4. #3104 Tree dogg, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Thank you Bad Kitty!!!!   :yay:  :hello:  :metal:  :yay:  :metal:

Without you I would likely be on disability and addicted to opiates.  (no joke)

I can't thank you enough for freely sharing your research on cannabis processing.  
    I have yet to find any information that can compare to yours.  

I hope your feeling well this Thanksgiving!!

5. No shit....HAPPY THANKSGIVING BAD KITTY!!!!   Hope you come in more often or even having Quinn & others is a treat....Infused my first pumpkin pie & made a batch of Chocolate Carmel Cookies (infused of course)....This house was jumping with laughter, love & very HIGH guests...wonderful, fuckin' wonderful Day.....thank you for teaching me how to do all this....So, for this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for Bad Kitty's CannaOil Recipe....it influenced me, my family, friends & new friends yesterday....We didn't stop until around midnight & people are passed out & comfy in almost every corner, every bed, every couch in this house....Everyone got HIGH & had a wonderful day...Thank You!!!!  <smooches> 

~Sundance~   I wonder if there is any more pumpkin pie left....yummy...would make a great breakfast & start the day out right!  LMAO...I'll be back....hehehehehe....mine, mine, I tell you...MINE!!  BACK! BACK!  LOL

6. First off I'd like to say Bad Kat thank you for everything you share. It has helped me a great deal in my Cannabis adventures.

I'm a very heavy smoker so my tolerance is up there, so I'm always looking to find ways to increase potency on the stuff I make. I have made the Canna Caps before and they are amazing. I basically follow Bad Kat's recipe only I doubled it to make a larger quantity and added another 2 grams of hash to increase potency (any more hash though and the final product is too thick to get in the capsules and I don't want to strain off the hash and waste it when it's just going into capsules). Thing is I have to take two of them to get a good high (My Girlfriend took one and was so stoned she could barely walk and threw up and she's a regular smoker too). In my quest to increase potency I have been trying to find a way to make a tincture that is extremely potent and can fit in a one dram bottle. The dropper itself only pulls a few drops into the pipette when the bulb is squeezed. Not nearly the amount it takes to get me high if I use the same recipe as I do for the Caps minus the Soy Lecithin. Basically the 00 Gelatin caps hold .95 ml and it takes me two to get high and the pipette in a one dram bottle holds no where near that. Here's my question if I were to take a gram of hash cover it in just enough MCT oil to cover the product, go through the whole process then strain off the oil from the hash can I add more hash to the already processed oil and go through the whole process again with the new hash in there to increase potency? Or will I damage the already processed oil by heating it too much (no higher than 220 deg)? If I can do this is there a limit as to how much the MCT oil will absorb? If I can't do it this way do you have a recipe to do it with BHO? Last question, can I use MCT oil in an ecig?

Attached Files:

Make an alcohol extraction (Green Dragon) with 190 proof grain alcohol to the potency you want then reduce (evaporate) it down to about 1/8 fluid ounce (approx 3.5ml or 1 dram). Once you have done that, if you want caps, do a solvent transfer into the same amount of coconut oil/MCT. I usually use a ratio of 1 oz equivalency of material, (flower, RSO, BHO, kief, etc) per 1 ounce of coconut oil but I have made it stronger and there is room for more. If you know the potency of the material it's real easy to make your caps to a specific dose. 

Do NOT use MCT in an ecig.  :)

8. #3108 Greenalot, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    Shoes

MB2 is very easy to use and very easy to clean (self cleaning). You can also run oil, butter, ir tinctures in the MB2, although I heard that for tinctures it's not that good... stuck with oil or butter (oil is the best to use though!). I have only used oil so far and it works great. I used 14 grams of primo bud with 2 cups of coconut oil for batch 1, then doubled it using 28 grams and 4 cups of coconut oil. I have about 40 full doses (approximately 90-100mg total per bag, broken into 5-6 pieces).

Sundance, I unfortunately don't have the ability to grow it, so I can only go by the quality of bud that my guy gets me :/ I've had no complaints about this second batch, in fact, some people told me that it works better for them or it makes them more high. Weird because that's not the way it affected me (the batch worked better on me personally), but if my patients are happy, then I'm happy.

Thanks to everyone for all the help and info on here and a BIG thank you goes to BadKat for making such a wonderful thread!

9. Green..........find a corner somewhere:   get a light....pot....& pre-mixed (UGH!!  YUCK! LOL) soil....add water & a seed....oh, and some bottled (UGH!!!!!!!  YUCKY!!!!!  LMAO) nutes....try it.  Just one & see what happens....use unknown bagseed out of that street weed you are buying....has to be one in there somewhere....then your costs are cut way-way down & if your yield is decent, the more CannaOil you can make....There are many here on GC willing to help a Noobie Grower....it's fun, it's doable & it makes sense as your next step....

~Sundance~  Good Morning GC.....want a cinnamon roll to go with that morning cup of Joe????  Yummy.....LOL

10. #3110 Greenalot, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
    Sundance, I know :-/ I tried the growing thing waaay back in my youth but there was no real need to risk it in a very small apartment. Right now, there is absolutely no way I can do it because of circumstances in which I can't discuss in the forums. Point is, I don't see any other options other than to buy high grade "street" weed. It sucks, I know, but at the moment, that's all I can do...

11. Well, if your circumstances change, go for it....grow!!!  LOL

~Sunny~

12. It's the tonic water that glows in the dark under a black light so the recipe doesn'make hash glow but it's the finished product with tonic water. I will look for the link when I can. Maybe someone else has it handy. Tree dog, Sundance?

13. #3114 Tree dogg, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    It's post 6 of this thread
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/742831-badkats-cannapharm-medical-grade-oil-cannabis-capsules-uv-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html?p=9431918

14. I'm about to make some chocolates using reclaim from my rig. I'm Alittle worried though because I have never had an edible have any effect on me. I have had brownies, hard candies, chocolates and some cannacaps and I've had little to no effect from any of them. I'm about to take a tolerance break but first I want to give edibles another chance. I want to make sure I'm doing it right. So I have my reclaim I'm about to scrape. But I have a few questions.

Should I decab my reclaim or is it already decarbed from dabbing it?

Does sunflower lecithin work as well?

Does the lecithin make a huge difference?

I have heard a lot about the effects of edibles to medicate I hope I can get these to work.

15. When you tried the edibles....were they bought at a dispensary or homemade???  Makes a big big difference.....dispensaries don't TRY to make them bioavailable....therefore they are less potent & NOT decarbed right...they are out to make $$$$ & that's all....

~Sundance~   Nope on the Glow link for me....

16. #3117 Tree dogg, Dec 10, 2014
    I'm not sure about the decarbing. I have never reclaimed anything.

Sunflower lecithin should work but soy is preferred
    The lecithin does make a big difference.

17. Half IMO if you want to try it again I would start with some decent material. I am not saying this won't work. Just a lot of variables that may have success stacked against you. If you want to enjoy Mediables that work for the rest of your life start here?
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/742831-badkats-cannapharm-medical-grade-oil-cannabis-capsules-uv-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html?view=getnewpost

Page 1

With your current attempt I would not decarb your reclaim first I would think it would be activated. The concern of course is it could be over activated-degraded there is no way to really tell until you make and try your mediable.
    If you are only going to try 1more time you may be giving up on something really special for you.

JMHO

Happy Mediables Growmies

18. The oil certainly seems activated. I've got about a half gram it looks like. Anyone know how much coconut oil and lecithin I should use? I just looked through the thread and couldn't find it.

19. #3120 Halfbakedjake, Dec 10, 2014
    I have had chocolates made with her recipes with no effects. Made with dry ice extracted kief. I didn't make them however. I'm going to try to make a batch after my break using kief. Everyone else got ripped, i was pissed when I wasn't.

I have read through almost all her tutorials. Just wish I could achieve those effects.

Also the oil is still super potent. Two small test dabs got me nice and toasted. Tasted like poop though. Lol