Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. So I made my first batch. Only one freeze period and 2 heats.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408854624.473629.jpg

2. Looks awesome let us know how they are! Remeber they are best taken 2 hrs after a small fatty meal (handful of nuts) wait at least 2hrs before taking more.
    Happy Mediables

3. Cool, I put in extra mct oil because I thought I was going be strong. But I still have some in a mason jar that I'm going to freeze more and heat again, for a stronger effect until I find one I like

4. #2905 mrsilly, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    I use BKS recipe for hash caps here is some of the last batch.
    [​IMG]

5. Heating and freezing again will further degrade your cannabanoids. They will become more sleepy.

6. #2907 kushgodrex, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    Well, I'm kinda looking for a couch lock feeling. I have a bad back pain from construction, and while it already feels good on my back, I'm looking for a little more. Sorry if I confuse you lol

7. Your right on track then! Nice

Happy Mediables

8. Hi. I'm new to this forum, but I've looked around quite a bit. I wanted to mention a capsule-filling technique recommended by my (brilliant) ex-girlfriend:

1) Get a small (2'x2' or so) piece of rigid 2" foam insulation
    2) using a #2 Philips (or #1, depending on capsule size), "drill" or press holes in a matrix into the foam so that about half of a capsule bottom can fit into the hole (leave some rim)
    3) clean everything off
    4) press capsule "bottoms" into the foam
    5) fill with eyedropper or titrating device
    6) press tops onto capsules
    7) gently remove from foam

I've successfully done batches of 200 this way, and it sure beats hand-holding!!!

Cheers!

9. Where did you buy those dropper bottles?

10. My local health food store has them

11. #2912 mrsilly, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    eBay they are about $1 a piece unless you buy 100 or more. The larger lots the droppers come separate. screw them in and away you go. Also get my 00 gelatin caps there 1000 at a time.

12. #2913 johnnyblaze805, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    I wanna make canna caps & I was wondering what would be the best way to do it with the material I got.. I originally was gonna get all my dank, a little lecithin & coconut oil & throw it into a pan on low for a couple hours... Would that work? Lmk....
    Here's what I got
    About 3 grams of bho, .7 kief, .5 hash, and about .5 of some reclaim.. I wanna use it all
    Coconut oil
    00 gel caps
    Lecithin.. What kind should I get? Sunflower? Granules or whatever? Can I get it at cvs/walgreens/Walmart?

About how much would that make?
    How much oil coconut oil should I use?
    Do I freeze & reheat at any point?
    Should I use a toaster oven & ceramic dish instead of my pan & stove?
    I want it as potent as possible. I got a pretty high tolerance.... Thanks

13. Read this thread

14. thanks for ur help!

15. have you even read the first post?

16. of course I did... I read the hash caps, poor mans & the other 2 but I'm still a little confused... Like I said in my post I wanna take all my extra shit I got and make it in one batch, if that's possible.. I got hash, bho, kief and claim...

I read somewhere on here someone said you gotta winterize the bho? Is that a must?

Then I read somewhere to freeze it then reheat it for max potency :confused_2: I mean is all the necessary?

This will be my 1st time & im reading a bunch of different shit & I'm kinda confused.... And none of those threads cover mixing shit like I'm doin..

What I was originally gonna do was put all my material into a pan add a little lecithin then put in some coconut oil and cook it at 200-220 for a couple hours, let it cool then cap em.. Now I'm not to sure about that

17. It depends on what your trying to get out of the caps. Whatever material you start with you should decarb it in the oven covered with foil. Then mix it with oil and add your soy lecithin and heat. Then freeze. T make more narcotic heat and freeze several more times. Winterizing BHO is for smoking purposes.

18. cool man thanks I'll give that a try

19. wow this thread is so advanced.. I cant wait to make these canna bombs, this shit is like 5 blunts in 1 bite  :eek:  :bongin:  :smoke:  :smoking:  :metal:  :gc_rocks: