Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Yes like qwiso except use 190 proof Everclear. Reduce that down to one oz then add to one oz of coconut oil. Add a little lethicin reduce the 1 oz of Everclear by gently heating. You can use a double boiler, coffee cup warmer. When reduced down to 1oz of oil and cool cap away. Please do not use ISO for this. It is not ediable.

To figure potency # of caps * by amount of bud or hash.

2. #2882 kushgodrex, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    How come iso isn't editable? I mean, isn't is the same thing as using everclear? Doesn't it eventually evaporate?

3. How come iso isn't editable? I mean, isn't is the same thing as using everclear? Doesn't it eventually evaporate?

4. #2884 mrsilly, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Yes it evaporates and leave behind all kinds of stuff you would not want to ingest. It is not processed to be a food grade product so petroleum is used throughout the production. They are not held to food grade specification because they are not making food..... Bad idea ingesting petroleum in any amount ....
    If Everclear is not available where you are you can use 151. It will take lohnger to evaporate. Which is a small price to pay for safe ediable products.
    Happy Mediables

I grow and make medicine not dope!

5. Oh okay. Thanks for the info. I can get everclear no problem. I wish the coco oil way was smokable so I didn't have to do tons of different ways.

6. #2886 mrsilly, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    Well the good news is you can make your smokable oil with Everclear. Put one cup Everclear and 1 cup of bud. In the freeze overnight. Pour the Everclear over the pruoduct and put back in the freezer for 10 min. Get a strainer and strain it into another jar. Then put a coffee filter onto the top of another jar elastic or lid will hold it make it like a cup. Pour your solution into this and put it back in the freeze to strain. Take it out pour it on to Pyrex, parchment or goo pad and let it evaporate boya you got shatter. You can gently purge if you want, you really do not need to as there is nothing there that will hurt you. If it is a humid day there will be some solution that will not evaporate right away. I pour this into another Pyrex, parchment or goo pad and let it evaporate longer.

I grow and make medicine not dope.

7. Great. Thanks for the info.

8. Great. Thanks for the info.

11. Hey. So I'm in the process now. Waiting for room temp before I freeze, but my main concern now is in the guide here she started that coco oil is a solid at room temp and therefore can be stored safely, but what about the mct oil, it's not a solid at room temp so can it also be safely stored but only in a freezer?

12. I would stay on the safe side and store any capsules in the freezer for longevity purposes my friend.

13. #2894 kushgodrex, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    thanks. another question, aimed at anybody that can answer.
    I wanna do the concentrate with everclear, but im not allowed to have 190 everclear in florida :eek:
    i bought the 151 everclear before i realized i need 190 and i didnt know 190 was illegal here
    what do i do? same process, but seperating any water in the everclea

14. Is it illegal to have? or sell?  You should be able to order it online

^ What treedogg said. 

Have any family out of state that can mail you a bottle or two? It's only 23$ up in Jersey

16. Sell, that's why I thought they wouldn't ship it here.
    Yeah I'll do that.
    Now I have a whole bottle of everclear to drink. Lol

Bro that shit's wicked be careful hahaha.. Blue Gatorade is nice as hell with it though...

And everclear kicks the shit out of Bacardi Gold xD

18. Sell, that's why I thought they wouldn't ship it here.
    Yeah I'll do that.
    Now I have a whole bottle of everclear to drink. Lol

19. Sq