Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account
Coming Sunday April 19th - from 6 PM to 9 PM Pacific Time - We are streaming a Live Video Event on the Grasscity Forums - Sign Up here for the event.
Grasscity is proud to present a Livestream Masterclass by Jerome Baker Design.
Jason Harris, the legend, internationally recognized as Jerome Baker wil be making a Bubbler piece and during the process engage in a Q&A via live-chat with Grasscity members and viewers.
Grasscity will give away three Free Bongs for the best Questions asked during the livestream. Be there, see you all on the 19th!
my weed plant at 1 month and 1 week old
Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:06 AM
Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:38 AM
I personally would get rid of the heat lamp and add more CFLs. the collective heat from them all should be enough warmth for your plant. Walmart sells thermometers for like a $1
Hope this helps some.
Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:43 AM
1. You need a 6500k temperature bulb (bright white) For Vegging.
2. Eliminate the heat.... unless its really cold where you are and you need it. mid 70's is optimal.
3. flip the light schedule to 12/12.
4. 1/2 strength if your using Miracle Burn...I mean Grow.
5. Best of luck and rule of thumb "LESS IS MORE" .... Dont over water and minimize the feeding to every other watering. Water, Dry, Dry, Feed, Dry, Dry, Water, Dry, Dry, Feed. Days separated by commas.
6. When you flip the light schedule to 12/12 you want to use the type of bulbs you have. 2700k-3500k in (kelvin = color temperature)
Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:15 AM
Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:52 AM
p.s. water whenever the soil feels dry. stick ur finger in it to test for moisture
Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:59 AM
Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:20 AM
hers my skunk at 4 week
you need to provide your plants the best enviroment possible in your grow area to have your plants thrive..its a never ending learning experience...research..ask informed questions and yoou will get better responses from skilled growers...do some readin''...if ya got questions pm me peace deacon...dont get frustrated...get better...rep slap for givin' it a good go:smoke:..also..if im seein' correct..your usin' flower nutes...any other nutes......for veg stage of plant you want a fert with a higher first number..like 20-6-10...just an example..good luck
Edited by deacon, 31 January 2011 - 02:23 AM.
- bighomiejay likes this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users