Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

OG Kush bho to wax

• Please log in to reply

wicked420

wicked420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 396 posts
Posted Image

This To This

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • blood_junkee and ZarTheDragon like this

Similar Topics: OG Kush bho to wax     x

Emohokaywhy

Emohokaywhy

Just Blaze

• Gold Member
  • 1,035 posts

wicked420

wicked420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 396 posts
I made it into budder it didn't do it itself. I did it because it is much easier to handle. It is still moist enough to easily mold together.

Liqweed

Liqweed

No Turn Un-Stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,019 posts
Yea I was gonna say that wax looks like its easier to work with, with oils its hard to always get all of it, with wax, you can get every last bit pretty easily. My experience with concentrates is very limited though.

RedSmiley

RedSmiley

Stays High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,464 posts
Making the mouth water.
That dish looks like a Marlboro ashtray i have

TokeTheToke

TokeTheToke

Accused Piff Toucher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 966 posts

looks like it buddered on ya man.

I'm sure its still bomb, but is more annoying to dab because it doesn't really stick, it crumbles.

Looks good though! enjoy!

I've heard several people start saying budder isn't that great...because it's unstable? What exactly is unstable about it? Or even..what does that mean?

VT_killah

VT_killah

VT = Vermont not Virginia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,095 posts

looks like it buddered on ya man.

I'm sure its still bomb, but is more annoying to dab because it doesn't really stick, it crumbles.

Looks good though! enjoy!

I had this problem for the first time the other day but I just mixed it with some other moister wax and voila problem solved.

To the OP very very nice lookin stuff!

wicked420

wicked420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 396 posts
Yea I dunno I guess some people don't understand how certain concentrates are made. To make the oil in the first picture turn into the wax on the other pictures you just have to keep whipping it on low heat and eventually you will get wax if it is good enough quality oil. Some lower quality oils will not wax up for some reason.

VT_killah

VT_killah

VT = Vermont not Virginia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,095 posts

Yea I dunno I guess some people don't understand how certain concentrates are made. To make the oil in the first picture turn into the wax on the other pictures you just have to keep whipping it on low heat and eventually you will get wax if it is good enough quality oil. Some lower quality oils will not wax up for some reason.

Yea but sometimes when you do that it'll turn into a "cakey" consistency if there's a very high THC content in the bud. The "cakey" kind of wax is a pain in the ass to deal with b/c you can't keep it on the end of a dabber, it'll just crumble and fall off. It's rare for wax to do this though and it's not a very hard problem to fix either, I'm with you I still prefer wax to oil

TokeTheToke

TokeTheToke

Accused Piff Toucher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 966 posts
No one wants to help a blade out? Cool cool.

blood_junkee

blood_junkee

old school connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,088 posts

I've heard several people start saying budder isn't that great...because it's unstable? What exactly is unstable about it? Or even..what does that mean?

No one wants to help a blade out? Cool cool.

well I'm vapin some unstable budder now and its definitely the bomb...and half the people on here prolly couldnt tell you and are waiting for an answer themselves...
unstable means just that, unstable.
its potency/taste would degrade quicker, especially if improperly stored.
edit; to smoke the crumbly cakey stuff invest in a healthstone vapor slide or sherlock...you dump some budder in the bowl and torch it...way better than domes and ti pads..check it out...[ame][/ame]

Edited by blood_junkee, 28 January 2011 - 02:43 PM.

~RJ~

~RJ~

Where the buds at?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 915 posts

I made it into budder it didn't do it itself. I did it because it is much easier to handle. It is still moist enough to easily mold together.

Is this the only reason people make budder? This always confused me

Psilocin420

Psilocin420

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 954 posts

Posted Image

This To This

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

daank

wicked420

wicked420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 396 posts

well I'm vapin some unstable budder now and its definitely the bomb...and half the people on here prolly couldnt tell you and are waiting for an answer themselves...
unstable means just that, unstable.
its potency/taste would degrade quicker, especially if improperly stored.
edit; to smoke the crumbly cakey stuff invest in a healthstone vapor slide or sherlock...you dump some budder in the bowl and torch it...way better than domes and ti pads..check it out...YouTube - o9 healthstone

Yea I use a oil dome but the only thing I don't like about the health stone is that you have to use butane to smoke it vs vaping it.

wicked420

wicked420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 396 posts

Is this the only reason people make budder? This always confused me

Well not the only reason. You are getting most of the butane out also from continuously stirring it with heat. It also depends on how long you do it for. Like blood junkees is really cakey looking but mine I can still easily mold together because it still has enough moisture. Every batch is different depending on the quality of the weed and on how you make it.

blood_junkee

blood_junkee

old school connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,088 posts

Well not the only reason. You are getting most of the butane out also from continuously stirring it with heat. It also depends on how long you do it for. Like blood junkees is really cakey looking but mine I can still easily mold together because it still has enough moisture. Every batch is different depending on the quality of the weed and on how you make it.

exactly, i have three different batches of oil right now, one batch is just like yours,..the cakey stuff is long gone

Yea I use a oil dome but the only thing I don't like about the health stone is that you have to use butane to smoke it vs vaping it.

yeah i actually felt the same way until i tried it, but as much as people want to say I'm "smoking" the oil I'm not, its all vapor.

Edited by blood_junkee, 29 January 2011 - 02:48 AM.

llexander

llexander

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Curious how most of choose to smoke you wax/bho?

Dubway

Dubway

Meditate on Bassweight

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,523 posts

Well not the only reason. You are getting most of the butane out also from continuously stirring it with heat. It also depends on how long you do it for.

Most of the butane actually comes out when the tane evaporates off haha. Then if you do it properly you should either be heat purging or vac purging to get the left over tane out. Whipping it into wax just adds a little air to the mixture.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users