Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shmeeb, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Hey all.
    Unfortunately, I'm subject to random drug testing and was wondering about using Quick Fix. The drug tests are the simple over the counter CVS ones, not any high tech lab shit. Since its random, I was thinking that I could just keep a vile of it in my boxers, near my thigh or sack..., without the heating pad.

Anyone have any experience with this kind of thing?
    Will it not be warm enough?

Thanks yo

2. yeah, the temperature is gonna be a problem :S

3. hmm you think so?
    its not a lab test, once again, its a home test..

if i keep it under my sack, or close to my body, in a small vile.. you dont think it will warm it up?

4. I don't know anything on the topic, but it seems to me that since it's an over the counter drug test, you could just buy one and try it out yourself. I think what the other guy means about temperature though is that a fresh cup of urine is going to be really warm, so just keeping it close to your body might not heat it up enough to keep the person administering the test from suspecting anything.

5. are you sure those even have temp. strips on 'em?

6. Home tests just test for the THC content, only higher (no pun intended :D) end tests have the tempature gage on them

7. thanks for the replies guys :smoke:

i need to figure out if it the temp will be noticeably too cold...

8. I used quick fix back in June to get the job I have now. I actually lost my hand warmer that came with it so I just sacked it for four hours. By the time I took the test(actual lab test), the synthetic urine was at 97F. As long as it's atleast 96F you're good.

9. Ok.

Since its just a standard test, just make sure the sample is warm. The administer isn't going to feel the cup enough to worry about that. Now if they happened to touch it and it was cold, they might get suspicious. I have random UAs that go to lab, w/ temp strips and all. I usually know w/in 24hrs of needing a test, so I warm up clean piss in a bottle, and keep a handwarmer on it till I have to test. Lab tests will pick up on synth. urine now though.

10. this is all very assuring

what was your method of "sacking it".. tape? ace bandage?

11. hate to double post but...
    bump