Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Weed to help a toothache?

• Please log in to reply

mlrock

mlrock

LowTolerance

• Registered Upgraded
  • 319 posts
Lately I've come down with a really bad toothache. I went to a dentist yesterday and he couldn't find anything abnormal that would cause it. I was wondering how some hits of the good herb would help with a toothache. Any tips?

420Echoes

420Echoes

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 534 posts
look man, weed will help
but
this is a good improvisation for now
take a shot of liquor,, swish it in your mouth
in the area of your pain, for a couple seconds
then spit it out

pain free:cool:

Storm Crow

Storm Crow

Very Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 11,616 posts
HEMP AS A MEDICAMENT : Therapeutic results in stomatology (full - 1955)
Therapeutic results in stomatology - GreenPassion - Dedicated to Medicinal Cannabis

Illicit drugs for toothache (letter - 2002)
letters : Article : British Dental Journal

Comments on a home remedy for Abcessed Tooth. (forum - 2007)
Home Remedy Comments - My Home Remedies - Home Remedy Forum

Cannabis relieves Toothache pain? (anecdotal - 2009)
Fresh Herb Guru: Cannabis relieves Toothache pain?

Involvement of the endocannabinoid system in periodontal healing. (abst - 2010)
Involvement of the endocannabinoid system in perio... [Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010] - PubMed result

Red Cross tooth-ache Remedy works, cloves from the spice cabinet also can help. Native Americans used the root of the California poppy as a dental anesthetic.

See a dentist. An abscessed tooth can be potentially fatal! (NO, I'm not kidding!)

Granny :wave:

hiimhi

hiimhi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,200 posts

look man, weed will help
but
this is a good improvisation for now
take a shot of liquor,, swish it in your mouth
in the area of your pain, for a couple seconds
then spit it out

pain free:cool:

why spit it out:confused:

mlrock

mlrock

LowTolerance

• Registered Upgraded
  • 319 posts

See a dentist. An abscessed tooth can be potentially fatal! (NO, I'm not kidding!)

Granny :wave:

Like I said, I don't have an abcessed tooth. The dentist said that everything looked perfectly normal.

tharedhead

tharedhead

Southern Gothic

• Bronze Member
  • 8,881 posts

Cbate

Cbate

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts

Lately I've come down with a really bad toothache. I went to a dentist yesterday and he couldn't find anything abnormal that would cause it. I was wondering how some hits of the good herb would help with a toothache. Any tips?

I hear you man, I have a wisdom tooth that needs removed, hurts like a mofo. Sadly bud doesn't seem to dull the pain for me, at least vaping doesn't.

MeCa

MeCa

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
i know this post is old as hell. but, sometime toothaches can be caused by sinus pressure. i had the same problem a while back.

Armory

Armory

• Registered Upgraded
  • 799 posts
take your tips of your fingers and massage your temple/head and diffrent area's of your skull.while your msaging out the pain it will lessen but only while your messaaging unless u hit that good spot then it seemd to go away for a little while atleast giving you some relief.

smokehound

smokehound

Autodidact

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,481 posts
Often tooth abscesses dont show until the damage is too great to reverse.

Like meCa said, sinus pressure is a common cause of tooth pain.

Above each tooth you have a maxillary sinus, and a sinus infection can place pressure against the nerves.

If you have a sinus infection, you may have a deviated septum, which will require surgery to correct.

When you have a deviated septum, it will poke against the nasal cavity, causing difficulties with breathing.

Sinus infections and lead to an abscessed tooth, as the infection can cause a fistula, which is a canal between the maxillary and frontal sinus. If this happens, it will become a medical emergency, and the tooth may have to be pulled, healthy or not.

Kronny

Kronny

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,037 posts
oil of oregano will be your best bet...

fiyaz

fiyaz

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Well if you have toothache then why not treat with soluble paracetamol or panadol? Why even think about weed or liquor :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users