Weed prices in Colorado?

Discussion in 'General' started by Toosick, Jan 24, 2011.

1. damn man i can get you zips for 300 of the dankest dank you can get.

2. fuck movin to cali...im tryna move to colorado now haha cheap apartments = more weed smoke lol

3. really nice prices

4. #24 ZihgZag, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2011
    I can get zips for 200, but if your shit is super fire I'd be interested

5. #25 SrGrower, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2011
    LMAO!!! I read the 1st 4 post and I just wanted to say.... OUTDOOR IS BETTER THEN INDOOR IF BOTH ARE DONE RIGHT.. 80% of outdoor you get is 3 weeks early and dried fast and wrong. I would put my outdoor up against any indoor strain for strain. People think my outdoor is indoor. It's like indoor tomatoes and outdoor tomatoes you will get good looking plump ones indoor but 1/2 the flavor, outdoor you have juicy red ripe tomatoes that you can eat right there. no way you can produce the same energy from light. test it with a meter outdoor will jump off the scale and not read.

Not saying indoor is bad cuz it's bomb period just that outdoor is missjudged big time

OG kush and grape kush grown every year and never trade for indoor it's never good enough

Also here in Northern cali I test many.. Sorry not trying to whin or bitch just saying and sorry if I came off wrong

6. Gonna have to disagree dude, the amount of control you have over a grow in an indoor setting results in better bud

7. Damn those are good prices.

Come to NYC

8. No need for controle outdoors just feed and water. Only reason to controle outoor is if you had 95 deg + weather and past the dry or humid point with no wind. Only thing to worry about is having it less the 7' tall and 8' wide to controle but 3 lbs a plant grade AAA cronic I will bet anyone a zip with a neutral tester

Like I said people think mine is indoor so quality of bud not a problem

9. lol come here.

10. not just super fire.

but the best ive smoked in a LONG time.

and ive been here in colorado smoking for like 6 years.

and the guy owns his own dispensary.

11. These r crazy Prices... time to bust out the automobile lmaooo

12. You my friend, have never seen a massive indoor grow op of straight sticky icky icky. You know what you do with thirty pounds of dank? Sell at least twenty of those pounds at "wholesale" for a couple grand a pop.

13. I'm in the springs and for me prices are so sporadic. Sometimes I can grab an eighth from a grower for 15 and the next week it'll be 35 for dispensary pick ups.

14. You obviosly have no idea what you are talking about total cost to run a cycle and grow a pound is less than $600

15. same here im moving to the springs and i was wondering what the prices were (wholesale)?