snorting zoloft

Discussion in 'General' started by pothead_420, Nov 18, 2005.

1. has anyone done it? is it safe? i have 100mg tablets at my house and was just wondering

2. do you have depression?

3. No.
    No and No.

SSRI's and MAOI's arent for getting high. The abuse of them can really fuck your brains biochemical balance up and that = no fun. Try a narcotic (opiate based) or benzo (valium, etc...) they are a lot more interesting and they actually get you high.

4. The way Zoloft and some of the other anti-depressants work is such a way that if you're not depressed, they don't do a thing to you. I really don't feel like explaining why but it has to do with the reason they take 6 weeks to start working.

5. Precisley.

Epiphany knows what he/she is talking about.

The only opiate i've snorted is codine (spelling?) and it was incredibly fun. Not something i'd do on a regular basis.

6. What A Coincidence!!!

I, Snorted A Chopped Up Zoloft Pill Last Night!!!

Don't Ever Do It!!!

It's Worse Then Snorting Crystal Meth.

Your Nose Will Hurt So Bad.

And It Takes A Few Hours Before Your Nose Feels Good Again.

Try It If You Think I Am Lying.

7. Haha it wouldn't hurt more than anything else.

Learn to chop your narcotics better.

8. What ya should do is get sum vikes and a nick of premo dank, take the pills snort em what ever you fancy, smoke a few bowls its fun shit

9. Well, actually...if you mix Zoloft (the tabs, of course) with powdered sugar and add a notch of pepper and snort that stuff, you'll feel fuckin' great! Believe me.

10. HAHAHA!

11. a nick of dank........... do people actually selle that kinda bullshit

12. Yea, they are the people who buy some dank weed just to smoke for themselves then see a helpless newbie smoker and sell him a nick for *only* $20