Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

snorting zoloft

• Please log in to reply

pothead_420

pothead_420

i

• Registered Upgraded
  • 286 posts
has anyone done it? is it safe? i have 100mg tablets at my house and was just wondering

Psycholioben

Psycholioben

Banished

• Old School
  • 5,646 posts
do you have depression?

Epiphany

Epiphany

Beautiful Liar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts
No.
No and No.

SSRI's and MAOI's arent for getting high. The abuse of them can really fuck your brains biochemical balance up and that = no fun. Try a narcotic (opiate based) or benzo (valium, etc...) they are a lot more interesting and they actually get you high.

astro

astro

Captain of Outer Space

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,440 posts
The way Zoloft and some of the other anti-depressants work is such a way that if you're not depressed, they don't do a thing to you. I really don't feel like explaining why but it has to do with the reason they take 6 weeks to start working.

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts

No.
No and No.

SSRI's and MAOI's arent for getting high. The abuse of them can really fuck your brains biochemical balance up and that = no fun. Try a narcotic (opiate based) or benzo (valium, etc...) they are a lot more interesting and they actually get you high.

Precisley.

Epiphany knows what he/she is talking about.

The only opiate i've snorted is codine (spelling?) and it was incredibly fun. Not something i'd do on a regular basis.

DROER

DROER

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
What A Coincidence!!!

I, Snorted A Chopped Up Zoloft Pill Last Night!!!

Don't Ever Do It!!!

It's Worse Then Snorting Crystal Meth.

Your Nose Will Hurt So Bad.

And It Takes A Few Hours Before Your Nose Feels Good Again.

Try It If You Think I Am Lying.

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts

What A Coincidence!!!

I, Snorted A Chopped Up Zoloft Pill Last Night!!!

Don't Ever Do It!!!

It's Worse Then Snorting Crystal Meth.

Your Nose Will Hurt So Bad.

And It Takes A Few Hours Before Your Nose Feels Good Again.

Try It If You Think I Am Lying.

Haha it wouldn't hurt more than anything else.

Learn to chop your narcotics better.

Dankycountryboy

Dankycountryboy

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 547 posts
What ya should do is get sum vikes and a nick of premo dank, take the pills snort em what ever you fancy, smoke a few bowls its fun shit

Mr Skinner

Mr Skinner

High Society

• Old School
  • 2,938 posts
Well, actually...if you mix Zoloft (the tabs, of course) with powdered sugar and add a notch of pepper and snort that stuff, you'll feel fuckin' great! Believe me.

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts

Well, actually...if you mix Zoloft (the tabs, of course) with powdered sugar and add a notch of pepper and snort that stuff, you'll feel fuckin' great! Believe me.

HAHAHA!

hoast

hoast

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,699 posts

What ya should do is get sum vikes and a nick of premo dank, take the pills snort em what ever you fancy, smoke a few bowls its fun shit

a nick of dank........... do people actually selle that kinda bullshit

sysdownfall

sysdownfall

Smatty Focker

• Old School
  • 1,304 posts
Yea, they are the people who buy some dank weed just to smoke for themselves then see a helpless newbie smoker and sell him a nick for *only* $20

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users