Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I turned my fish tank into a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thedankdank, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Haha me too. I had to scroll up and double check when I read this.

:smoke:

2. Dude, you totally need to put some fish in there!

3. Oh yea =D

Collapsible and fits in your pocket, just need a water bottle to fill it :p

4. Put more water, more fish and more weed in there!

Let the fish get high!

5. Thanks for everyone that joined DankDank.com! Lets keep it going :)

6. I too want to see a milk shot.
    pleeeeaaaassseeeee??? :smoke:

7. Dam that looks beast and make a video of you ripping it

8. oh shit i just realized that shit too, thats so fucked up, i really stoned that

9. I'm not high and I didn't realise that they where a poster until eh pointed it out. :eek:

10. Get a vacuum to fill up the chamber quicker...........

11. wow i just laughed for like 15 min straight up at the thought of u hittin tht thing!! no way is tht airtight enuf to get a pull and da fuck us ur bowl? a piece of plastic? ha look at ur downstem its like 5 in wider than normal ones.

try puttin fish in ther, addin mor water, and usin a hot glue gun to seal the lid airtight. then milk it w a vaccum like the above poster said, then get like those 5 ppl in the pic to help u clear tht shit

12. Okay....so I don't think it would work......

without some modifications...

First a 10 gallon tank like that has ALOT of space to fill up with some smoke-able herb. First is make a 10 gallon tank not a bong; but a community bong.. multiple hoses for multiple people.

Furthermore I would add a clear wall to have smokin in the middle but allow the tank to be functional (imagine the smoke "floating" in the middle of the tank as some neon tetras swim around it) while providing a GOOD high.

I actually like your style and going to rep this! Now I want to see this done right.... I have 3 or 6 10 gallon tanks laying around in my hobby room... ideas a forming; but the I have to ask the wife first.... you kiddies will understand one day :mad:

13. Post a picture if you get an approval:smoke:

14. I demand to see a video of you milking that, umm, what do you call it?

15. There can be no way that works, well it defiantly isn't practical. It would take like 5 breaths just to milk it then a bunch more to clear it. I want to see a video of you smoking this bong. Now the concept of having multiple hoses for more people and fish in the tank sounds like it might work and might be pretty cool

16. I second the motion of installing multiple hoses. that seems like the only way to make this actually work to the fullest. also closing all air leaks. btw love the site

17. Multiple hoses sounds sweet. Fish in it... Not so much. That's kind of nasty...

18. Holy shit, that was too funny. :D

19. i thought the same thing.

i have two fish tanks i would do this 2 but theres fish in them.

20. My dealer told me he once bought a goldfish and put it in his bong and smoked a few bowls with the fish in there. After that he just flushed it down the toilet. Kinda mean to the fish but I thought it was still pretty damn funny