**Stoner chicks unite..For the guys from a girls perspective..Get your ?'s answered**

Discussion in 'General' started by samson32, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Dude, I totally want to come visit Norway anyway!!!! Some of the best metal in the world comes/has come from Scandinavia!! Proximity to Amsterdam is a big plus too.

2. #1942 kliff2004, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    The idea of smoking a girl up is just sensitive no matter what.

I recently gained a new friend from school. Found out he was a stoner, and we started smoking after class every monday.

But we didnt want it to just be us, we asked others if other students wanted to join us. Others including men and women.

But most of the women in our program are married.

And they would never smoke weed with a bunch of guys, and go home and tell their husbands.

They said so themselves, "our husbands would kill us"

Any association with men and women has the intrinsic implication of a sexual attraction.

Two guys hanging out smoking has no implied context, because having sex is not taken into account. (I know homosexuality, but it is not the norm to the point that you see two men walking and go "i wonder if they are gay" where you see a man and a woman and you may hear "oh is that your girlfriend")

It is unavoidable. And to think about the situation in no way makes a female pertinacious or a man a horn dog.

Just a fact of reality, that people either unaware of, or choose to ignore.

And as such deserves to be mentioned and discussed to avoid the inherent complications the situation has.

3. I love where you're coming from here. You're right about the hetero vs homo implication. I mean, the way I personally see the world, I say those husbands need to chill the fuck out a bit. But, I also understand how easily these cats give in to jealousy and insecurity. It's human, and it's much easier to let your imagination go if it's your wife hanging out with other guys (even if it is a group). My big question for the hubbys, of course, is: "If you don't trust her enough to simply smoke herb and hang out with males, then why did you marry her in the first place?"

4. Fuck yeah, dude. :metal: In Flames is my favorite band.

Know these guys personally too:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTIX4CbkAkc]YouTube - Keep of Kalessin - The Dragontower (High Quality)[/ame]

I'm as far north as central Alaska, man. :p So it's about 3 hours from where I am. That said, Amsterdam is a treat of a city and the Dutch are the second-coolest people on the planet. (Denmark #1)

5. None of my female friends smoke, kinda depressing actually.

6. What does logic and reason have to do with maintaining a healthy relationship?

/sarcasm

7. YES!!!! In Flames and At the Gates too!!! Children of Bodom, Mayhem, Emperor..... the list goes on.....

8. See if your guys girlfriend knows any chick stoners that she can start bringing around your group.. Chances are she may know 1 or 2 she can add to the mix.. It would be a lot easier to get girls to join in on sessions if a girl approaches them on the subject first..

Just an easier way to break the ice..

:smoke:

9. when me and my ex were going out, he wouldn't let me smoke with guys either. but if it was HIS guy friends and HE was there, then sure i could join. we went through a phase where we'd wake up every morning at 8am and go smoke with his friend who was also our dealer. he has dreads so sometimes i'd braid his dreads for free just because he's allowing us to be at his house for 4+ hours smoking herb and playing video games. my ex didnt have a problem with that. but if i said "hey, im gonna go smoke with my guy friend" he'd be like "BY YOURSELF?" implying that we were going to have sex. and when i'd address him on that he'd say "i trust YOU...just not other guys." this, in general, is why we broke up. not because of smoking with guys, but his inability to explain his jealousy.

10. If I don't trust a girl I break up with her lol.

However, I wouldn't limit my GF to hanging out with specific guys or restricting their friends. Unless they tried to smoke with their EX, then that'd be a little different.

11. Shit, I may have to go there to get my masters after all! :D

I've always wanted dual citizenship somewhere anyway...:cool:

12. he was my first boyfriend, actually. so i had no EX to smoke with :cool:
    and supposedly he trusted ME, just not other guys :confused:
    so when i asked him to explain his logic to me, he was stumped. just repeating the same shit. whatever.

13. Douches will be douches.

Do you girls agree that nice guys finish last? Haha.

14. some people just have irrational trust issues.. until they get over them, they aren't able to maintain a healthy relationship... just gonna crash n burn.

btw new pic? hahha... seems like you update your avatar pretty often :p

15. Hot women seem to always have to keep reminding everyone that they're hot! xD

Masters in what, mate? Educated workers are always welcome. :D

That is a fantastic idea - unfortunately, she's one of those chicks with few female friends. :( Plus, she doesn't speak Norwegian, which makes it hard for her to make new friends.

16. i took that one today actually, to show my hairdresser how frizzy my hair gets in the rain LOL. she was contemplating on doing a Brazilian keratin treatment on my hair and i think i swayed her decision to a yes.

17. Haha.. so I've noticed... :smoke:

not tryin to hate on ya at all, smotpoker!

its funny when you see girls do that though.. where theres a shitload of pics of themselves in the mirror :p maybe its just bits of that highschool mentality in girls that makes em do it (self reassurance thing?) or its just for the hell of it...

edit: or its for your hairdresser :D haha...

18. #1958 samson32, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011

I kinda agree, but I kinda disagree as well.. I agree that nice guys usually are put through a lot of bs and tough times because they have to stick to their guns in a society that is all take.. They break against the norm and give which some people take advantage of..

My boyfriend had a lot of girl trouble before he met me.. He was just too nice.. The girls would take advantage of it and cheat on him or just control every move he would make..

I had a lot of boy trouble.. My ex cheated on me and controlled me as well.. Now that we've met eachother this is like a match made in heaven.. We both trust eachother and have the same view point when it comes to cheating.. Not for us.. He would do anything for anyone and I love that about him.. The past relationships that tied us down made us realize how we don't won't to end up..

I think that good guys lose a lot of the races, but in the end they are the ones that live happily ever after while the douches get to be unhappily tied down to someone they may/may not love because they can't let go of little insecurities.. Don't look for love.. Let it come to you.. That is where true happiness comes from..
    :smoke:

19. You contradicted yourself in consecutive fuckin sentences. Quit being such a feminist. Who cares what gender someone is? ANYONE can be a leech. It is a fact girls use guys for their weed just like guys use guys for their weed.

I say leading a motherfucker on. And that's bullshit. Who the fuck wants to smoke up some random stoner chick they don't even know unless they're truly lonely as fuck/want sex? Someone being led on by a chick he thought was into him. Therefore, this is a dumbass statemtent. No one gives out free bowls to people they don't even know unless they want something from them/are out their fuckin minds.

20. my avatar wasn't taken in a mirror.
    but i reassured myself that i need to do my hair. :rolleyes: