**Stoner chicks unite..For the guys from a girls perspective..Get your ?'s answered**

Discussion in 'General' started by samson32, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Raining off and on here.Yesterday was a random storm--like, thunder and everything-- while the sun was still out. Freaky.

2. Are their any women out their who can admit they have easier lives than men ? This is a serious question btw, I hate how women lie about this shit,

If I was a chick I could get sex anytime I want, People would be happy to do me favours, The opposite sex wouldn't look at me like im a rapist for looking/ smiling at them, Jobs are easier to come by flash a little skin and the jobs yours

Most importantly though if you get pregnant you know who's baby it is, If you're a man you gotta have blind faith and hope she's not lying too you, Women cheat too ! how do you know that babies yours ? Sure you can get a dna test but women act like it's a personal insult when all it is, is piece of mind

3. OK, I'm gonna treat it like it's a serious question. And here are my serious answers. 

You wanna know what it's like to get something anytime you want? Sub
    "drink" for "sex" and read this article. Pay attention to this guy's friends' reactions; that covers that "looking at me like a rapist" thing too, because sometimes you just don't want the attention. Like, seriously.: http://www.theferrett.com/ferrettworks/2012/08/can-i-buy-you-a-coffee/

As far as jobs, I'm sure you've heard of the glass ceiling. And if it was so easy for women to get jobs, how come you don't see more of us in positions of power? I mean, all we have to do is show our boobs to the men, right? But no self respecting woman is going to flash skin to get employed, if she wants to be taken seriously. More than likely,that will get her shown the door--and heaven help her if the hiring manager is a woman. I'm generously endowed and I've actually been warned to cover up more than normal during an interview. 

I will, however, back you on the pregnancy thing. Back in the day, and in some countries still, the line of inheritance was matrilineal. It was much more accurate to trace the woman's line than the man's. In certain religions, you *have* to do that to prove ownership of property. 

4. no, we don't "have it easier"  :rolleyes:

"Jobs are easier to come by flash a little skin and the jobs yours"?  you're a pig bro.  literally made this account just to tell you to take several seats.

5. For one it depends on the job your getting. You can't be going for a great job looking a lil slutty. So no on that unless your gonna go waitress or be in some shit job.

Two: yes the getting laid part is easy.

Three: yes it's easy to approach or be approached. I've yet to be called a rapist or a creep for smiling at someone. A man shouldn't be generalized as a creep simply because they are being courteous and flashing a smile. You gotta go that extra mile to be a creep in my book. Like starring excessively, getting to close, saying inappropriate things etc. but the general population will accuse a man of something when they aren't doing anything at all. Sadly

Four: if one is fucking with a basic bitch who can't keep her legs closed and get offended when one ask for a pregnancy test then whomever was fucking her should have worn a condom or been a lot more careful. Not all woman are faithful but not all are sleaze balls and would happily prove that's it's who ever their sleeping with. At least I wouldn't be offended. I understand others have trust issues but if someone knocked me up its going to be with someone I want to knock me up. It's not hard to take precautions to not get pregnant.

Overall it's general equality but YES some aspects of life are a LITTLE bit easier. Like others will help out a lady more often but I have seen other men help other men. It's easy as fuck to get a free drink. I've yet to see that with a dude unless he was gay. It's not all rainbows and kittens but yes having a vagina has it's perks at times

👄💨

6. #8668 HugeEgo, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015

I have a huge amount of respect for you meeting me halfway on this, I wasn't in a very rational mood when I posted that so for you too give me the benefit of the doubt means a lot to me, I appreciate it

and you make very valid points, 

and apologies to everyone else, I do love women very much and I definitely respect them, I'm just a boy who throws tantrums when he doesn't get his own way,

7. It's cool man. It's part of growing. I used to think men had it Made in this world simply because men get treated with more respect because they have a penis but it's not like that anymore and the world really is changing but old habits in the world are lingering. Just smoke man and reflect on the anger before you act on it :) I personally go to anger management therapy so I feel ya.

👄💨

8. I need some advice from a girl's perspective.

Me and my girlfriend are both quite jealous. I'm jealous mostly because she is and it got to me somehow but still, a lot of guys she has been with (nothing serious) have texted her over the 10 months we've been together and I've always told her I feel more comfortable if she doesn't reply to their texts.

Now it's the other way around, and a girl I really cared for about 3-4 years ago texted me (we talk every 5-6 months lately but I have a lot of affection for her) and my girlfriend asked me not to reply. I didn't.

I want to talk to that girl though, and no of course I wouldn't cheat on my girlfriend but I do want to know how the girl has been and catch up a bit. Should I ignore her like I told my girlfriend I would, have an innocent 30-minute facebook chat with her without my girlfriend finding out or talk with my girlfriend about it even though I know she would never be ok with it?

9. Don't do it! You'll wish you hadn't, especially if your girlfriend finds out. Either talk to your girlfriend, apologize for your past behavior and then ask if it's OK, or just don't talk to the girl at all.

10. It was warm enough for us to have the windows open in the house today. Crazy weather.

11. I wouldn't. I've tried smoking with hubby since before we got married and each time, it's failed miserably. I had a panic attack every single time.

Does she drink? If so, she can chill with her glass and you with your bud. Everybody wins :)

12. #8674 springstars, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    I love smoking with my husband, we primarily smoke together. It's something we really enjoy doing together, but we're on the same level. It's only fun when both people are having a positive experience. That's not what your going for. If you let her know you're interested in trying again when she's ready, I promise are will let you know when she is.

13. Happy Women's Day ladies, spark a fat one for us!

14. Theres a womens day now?

15. Yo I have a question so why is it that everytime I try and get into a relationship with a girl they try to change me like for instance Im not from the area I currently reside in
    I talk alittle different from the locals and they pick up on that Im not afraid to confront people and of course I partake in the herb the past girls I've been involved with have both told me I need to quit smoking and not to fight people but when I fought I was sticking up for someone with a disability I see it as sticking up for myself but they saw it as being a thug any thoughts ladies?

16. Subbed up! Ladies unite!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #8679 1Backlash1, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    That's called conditional love. As in, I'll love you: so long as certain conditions are met. Sounds like they went out with you having the expectation you would make changes. (Making changes in your behavior is the condition in your case). 

It could be they have unrealistic expectations or justifiable concerns to your well being. Talk it out. Best advice I can give. 

Annnnnnnnnd now I forgot what I was going to ask.

18. All lies.
    -Women can be unsure of the father just as much as a guy.
    -women don't have it easier, the fuck?
    -yeah ok, be all over the place and have sex with randoms whenever you want-society will look down on you for your "slutty" behavior.
    -girls do guys favors just as much? Someone's fuckin bitter.
    -jobs are not any easier to come by...???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum