**Stoner chicks unite..For the guys from a girls perspective..Get your ?'s answered**

Discussion in 'General' started by samson32, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Why do stoner chicks fuck up our world and take our shit? Why do women play head games on men? Where is that lesibian that has the superman L for an avatar and calls herself a vaganist. Why isn't she in this thread?

2. @[member="Annicus"] ?

That girl is thirsty as fuck, me and her are trying to see who can pull the hottest bitches.

3. What do you girls think of a guy looking for a non-sexual relationship?

4. Do you mean a platonic friendship or a romantic relationship without sex?

The latter. My concept of love doesn't involve sex. Essentially I'm pondering whether I should accept myself as is or see a psychologist.

PS. I talk formally when I'm embarrassed. ^^ 

6. I suspect you will have to find someone who had the same views on love as you. I personally would not be interested in a romantic relationship that did not involve sex.

I think you should accept yourself as you are and hope to find a like - minded person to invest in, just like everyone else.

You sound like an Asexual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality

Maybe if I had myself castrated, though I doubt that would serve any useful purpose. I've never been a fan of labels.

I love how you plug a wikipedia page as if to educate me. Sounds like something I would do. ^^

Um,okay.

Just trying to help.  :confused_2:

Much appreciated! I'm really just fishing for opinions. A desperate fool searching for cheese in the dirt. Figuratively speaking.

11. You ought to look into the asexual community, sounds like what you're looking for.

S

12. Im a chick and I absolutely love weed. I roll my own, smoke on my own, and even geek hard as hell on my own. it would be nice to have another chick friend that would smoke with me, but the thing is I dont have many chick friends. They carry to much drama lol. Ugh. just one loyal chick friend is that too much to ask for.

13. I want to teach my girl how to roll but she is loving the chillum.

But subbed

sent from my skateboard under the Zakim bridge.

14. #8635 cvlt_fiction, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    There are people for everyone. Its more common than you would expect.

But does this abstain from all sexual experiences or is it simply not a vital part of the relationship?

But either to their own: i know there are women who just want love and compassion amd/or companion.

Sorry my grammar is off today

Edit: forgot to check time stamp

Before I started rolling, I was so scared lmao. I just thought I'd butcher it horribly and I didn't wanna do it at all. My ex kept urging me too, but it wasn't until after we broke up that I actually sat down, tried it, and figured out I was pretty good at it. I don't roll many blunts or joints anymore, but I get excited whenever I get the chance to. It just took me a while to get over the weird fear that I'd suck :p

16. I was never good but tried different techniques.

I just grind the herb
    Roll a cone filter
    Hold filter at edge of the paper and do a quarter roll (creates a boat)
    And i pack as i roll it up then stuff ajd twist.

I might as well do a video if i ever feel like it but doesnt take long.

I started rolling a couple weeks ago because my piece broke. So ive been rolling and will until i get a piece. But i dont mind it aside from being less conservative

Attached Files:

17. Why have I never stumbled on this thread before. I have just read the whole thing and it did have potential. Did it get forgotten about????

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Rolling takes practice, and having some weed fall out while you're rolling, or ripping the leaf or the joint paper, is something that is always possible, it does not always have to be perfect, at least when you're starting out, just toke-able. Rolling and smoking your own is always a nice convenience :smoke:

By the way, sucks to hear about the lonely one's having a hard time finding that one person to bond with, but now in days, we have people we can relate to just a click away, whether it is an online friend, or a friend nearby, all we can do is reach out. Rejection is inevitable, brush it off and continue making friendships, in the end, you will only learn more about yourself. :love:

19. #8640 MrsD0ta, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
    Hey ladies. I can't smoke (I get paranoid) but i can make some cookies that will knock you TFO :) Hey, if I can't enjoy, I can help others, right? I'm here to hang out and learn a little something. :D