**Stoner chicks unite..For the guys from a girls perspective..Get your ?'s answered**

Discussion in 'General' started by samson32, Jan 23, 2011.

1. i totaly agree with smot poker..

different sized tits??

cme on girl, wtf happened?

2. Unfortunately Samson, as much as I'd love for a thread like this to work, all of the past attempts have been futile due to testosterone and a sense of chauvinistic entitlement that tends to run rampant on these boards.

But I'll stick around and try to keep things on the right path. :wave: :)

I found a great strain for menstrual cramps. I'm not sure if it's specific to the Colorado mmj market, or if it's around the rest of the country as well.

Any ways, the strain is called diamonds. I bought it originally because of the sheer beauty, density and aroma of the nugs.

Anyways--

I was woken up in the middle of the night by some of the WORST lower stomach cramps I have ever experienced the other night. I was in so much pain i literally vomited. After trying to sit and lay in just about every position with my heating pack and eating 1000 mgs of ibuprofen to no avail, I had resorted to sitting in bed moaning to keep my mind distracted from the pain.

I convinced my self to try to stand and make it to my closet where I keep my weeds and accessories, and loaded a bowl of the Diamonds into my glass on glass miny HVY bong.

Got back to my bed, cashed the bowl, and laid back down.
    By the end of my final exhale, I could already sense a hint of relief. Five minutes after smoking, the muscles in my lower abdomen had relaxed considerably and i was able to drift back to sleep around 30 minutes after that bowl.

For as long as I've been menstrual, I've experienced AWFUL cramps. After smoking for pain relief for the past six years, I can honestly say this is the first weed that has even begun to put a dent in my menstrual cramps.

The bud tender told me it was a 70/30 I/S hybrid.

Do any of the other ladies of gc use marijuana to alleviate or lessen PMS symptoms?
    My "bitch phase" as I like to call it usually comes for two days about a week before my period. If i didn't smoke weed during that time, I dunno what the fuck i would do. Girls offer me pamprim and I politely decline, cause I've got my organic and natural fix instead. :)

3. #43 samson32, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011

That's what I'm afraid of.. Too many underage kids messing around on mommy and daddy's internet.. Figure it is worth a try.. If it fails oh well, but it is nice to know I'm not the only one on this site.. Thanks for stopping in and good advice.. I always smoke during that time.. Of course I smoke every night after 10 if possible..

Guess we will see how well it works.. Welcome aboard regardless.. Hopefully we can make it last a few weeks haha.. Lets see how this goes..:smoke:

4. its only proven man
    my girl smoked on her ToTM to get rid of the feelings and pain n shit
    but then,
    ya know, became a proud(notyet)father,so it was useless
    if only smoking wasnt bad for prgnt women!!! fuck
    she tells me all the time she needs it
    but we both know its for the best, not to.
    i do still, inthe house still,no cigs tho.
    but idk
    i think im gonna make her some edibles one day
    i hate when shes not high anymore:(
    got nobody to smoke with sometimes.
    and i know it really helps her out.
    tis ok tho.

5. Pretty sure if iwas pregnant, I would rather eat some hash honey, tincture, or baked goods instead of consuming acetaminophen or ibuprofen.

Modern medicine's stance on what is good for you and what isn't is so skewed...

6. BITCH PHASE ! perfect name for it. i totally black on my boyfriend for no reason and later regret it, apologize, and smoke with him. it most definitely eases my mood!!

7. Stoner chic on board =)

8. Hey samson32 sweet idea for a thread I love getting stoned with girls its good to hear a different view on things. Plus theres none of the "I can hit more bowls than you" pissing contests that follow guys around and of course girls are nicer to look at. :cool:

Cant believe no ones said anything but im just gona throw it out there.... you know your signiture kinda looks like a ladies fun zone right?

9. #49 samson32, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011

Haha, I've never thought about it.. That's hilarious.. It does look like a va ja ja.. I'll eventually update it or replace it with two links if this thread gets booming..

Thanks for the compliment.. My good friend on here Deacon suggested it and after a little tweaking it is coming to life.. Just hope it has a chance to get going.. I've read so much bad advice guys give to other guys about girls.. It is time guys finally had a way to get some of those questions answered..

Also it is good just to know I'm not alone out there.. Being a stoner chick it is hard to come by other stoner chicks on here..

Thanks for stopping in..:wave:

Welcome to the board..:smoke:

My problem is a week before I'll get really moody.. Not really bitchy.. I'll just go from sad, mad, happy, etc within seconds.. Mj makes me focus myself and that just goes away.. I agree though that bitch phase is the perfect name for it because when I am angry it is very noticable haha..:poke:

As requested I figured I'd drop off some pics of the grow.. The link in my sig is actually a multigrower indoor journal if you guys and gals ever want to check it out..

Now I'm a newbie.. This is my second grow.. The first was 5 bagseed.. 3 were male and 2 female.. I ended up harvesting a clone and the 2 females..

This grow is multistrains.. Right now I'm growing lsd, red dragon, and blueberry gum.. I also have two 3rd dimension soaking in a shotglass that will be planted within the next few days..

I'm teaching my boyfriend the art of growing and that seemed like a good strain to start with.. The 3rd dimension are regular seeds and the other 3 fem.. I'm addicted to seeds haha.. Anyway here they are.. Flower room first..

All a week in flowering..

Alice (lsd) Estimated harvest 3-23
    alice1-23night.jpg

Bonnie (blueberry gum) estimated harvest 3-13

bonnie-1-23night.jpg

Cleo (red dragon) estimated harvest 4/22.. Shes a 90 day'r..
    cleosidenight1-23.jpg

Close up of the lst job on cleo..
    lstexample1-23night.jpg

The entire room
    allthreenight1-23.jpg

Now for the vegg.. Not much to report here.. Another clone took leaving two still waiting for roots.. Faith (blueberry gum) is developing roots pretty rapidly.. Here is the first clone started on the 3rd.. Also my entry for the grow off..

Danielle (lsd)
    danielle1-23night.jpg

Faith (blueberry gum)
    faith1-23night.jpg

If you haven't noticed I'm naming them A-Z.. The boy thought it would be cool haha..

:smoke:

Attached Files:

10. thanks =) your girls are looken nice

11. It's all about the money :/

12. I just read most of this thread, and I feel a little homo.

13. My girlfriend doesn't smoke weed. Isn't that lame?:(

14. You should probably let him go home, it's past his bedtime. :eek:

15. OP has 666 posts

16. Haha yea, my ex could predict my period coming before i even realized it some months! I'd be bitching and being an instegator and hed ask if I was PMS-ing...which my stubborn ass would deny for the sake of arguing haha. :rolleyes:
    The great part of a stoner relationship is the ability to to say sorry and smoke a bowl to reconcile :) :smoke:

17. Dang.. Good call on that one I didn't even notice haha..

18. Great thread. I love ladies and respect everything about them. Smoking with chicks is by far more pleasurable for me....at times...sometimes you just need to chill with your dudes tho.

Women are gentle, nice, calm, funny, beautiful, caring, warm, always smell good. They even make hitting a bong look sexy, oh how do you do it.

Ive been reading through here and seen different post, I did not know smoking could relieve pain with those menstrual cramps you poor ladies go through. That's what ive been trying to do lately, trying to put myself in another persons point of view, an lately it's been about women n the shit you go through.

I can't even imagine pregnancy.........yikes.! I don't want to.
    I admire women for that. Tremendously.

19. love it..you go girl..think you'd hafta be real accurate though..like kickin' tic tac's

girls are far more than equal...who'd god choose ta have the babies:hello:wanna try that one:D

word

good stuff.....and too funny...i love sammie's pic;)

word

please leave the gay dwarf alone:eek:..sorry..gotta deal with those feelins

nope:rolleyes:

now now..we do enough of this on my thread..lol

?????

cant fight nature..like guys fallin' asleep after sex

hey sammie..you got your hands full here..sorry:D..but i can see i suggested this to the right gal:hello:youre off to a great start

ladies..let me just say me and sammie worked these boards for 6 months before i knew my grobro was a grow friend:eek:..and was thrilled..im 50..and old enough to know a little.i suggested to sammie something alone these lines cause shes got mad communication skills..and dont take much crap..in a pleasent way..i hope this works out cause it must get so old the crap you ladies take..so i thought a place away from the droll....remember..dont rise to the bait and the youngsters will soon grow bored and wobble away..and although im sure you ladies can handle your stuff..if ya ever need a few cyberbullies ta rain hell fire..sammie knows my thread..make it work and it could be somethin' special..everybody needs new good friends;)

and one last thing...it does sometimes get awkward for me to address a lady imchatting with with out sounding patronizing....ie girl friend ...darlin..angel...im from the south and its just the way i am..is this wrong and creepy..or ok if its ment in the right way..are nick names ok if their nice..like sammie:p...have fun girls..you deserve it..peace deacon:smoke:..ps..sorry bout my spellin'..school was scarce for me:eek:

20. "remember..dont rise to the bait and the youngsters will soon grow bored and wobble away..and although im sure you ladies can handle your stuff..if ya ever need a few cyberbullies ta rain hell fire..sammie knows my thread..make it work and it could be somethin' special..everybody needs new good friends"

Same here, I already reported one obnoxious post on this thread, but don't let the idiots run you off! You ladies bring much needed class and sophistication to GC that Deacon desperately needs. Err.... I mean we.....