**Stoner chicks unite..For the guys from a girls perspective..Get your ?'s answered**

Discussion in 'General' started by samson32, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Guilty as charged.

Power to the bladies.:smoke:

2. Um...as far as I know, the potential for fucking someone's world up runs to both genders. Guys aren't the only ones who get their hearts broken. And I strenuously resent the implication that it's a female trait to "take all of (someone's) shit". I've never taken anyone's shit, regardless of relationship breakdown or whatever. I make my own money, I own my own stuff, I don't need to gold-dig on anyone.

Something has obviously happened to make you think this way, but please do us all the courtesy of not tarring all women with the same brush.

3. Should it even matter that you're a female? You could be an alien for fuck's sake, as long as you're getting high, it doesn't matter.

That being said, I give no cool points to anyone who smokes weed, female or not.

4. yea i mean whydo you need a thread just for chicks ya know
    its likeasking for trouble
    why cant you just...beon here and talkaboutweed
    regardless of who you are.
    shit
    do we need to seperateit by race now?
    thread only for black people
    or white people, or fucking pacific islanders.
    fuck that
    i know thats not what you mean.
    but this is kind of
    wasteful to me.
    unneccasary??

and please
    i wasnt trying to offend anyone, dont jump down my throat with b/s.
    justthrowin my opinionout there.
    peace

5. yooooooooo i'm a girl stoner.
    let's be friends.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JawQn7gKdJo]YouTube - Maceo Parker plays Marvin Gaye "Let's Get It On"[/ame]

7. #27 samson32, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011

Welcome aboard.. Thanks for dropping in..:D

Glad to have you here.. Thanks for stopping by:wave:

Thanks for stopping in.. Welcome to the thread..:wave:

Please before posting read the opening statement..

It isn't for "cool points".. I'm not excluding guys.. If anything the title brings guys in.. I'm just trying to get a chill place together for us.. I know I'm probaby not the only girl to wonder if I'm all alone out there.. I haven't met many girls on here since joining.. All my friends are guys which is great, but sometimes I'd like a girls opinion or a girls point of view on things..

Example..

He recieved a very insightful answer to that question from the side that knows.. Not just the same old response I've seen lately.. "Lie to her it'll get you laid"

You need to be open minded.. I don't even know why you are trying to break it down into races.. I'm dumbfounded by that.. If you think this thread is a waste of time then move on, but please take the time to actually read at least the title page before the negative comments..

8. Another lady checking in!

9. Im a guy, and gay, and proud! :D
    I love my girlfriends who smoke with me, theyre the bestttt.
    If there is anything that makes me happy its hanging out with my best friends, good food and good weed.
    I love everyone for who they are, and the strange ones typically make the best friends, I would know, Im strange as fuck! haha :D but, im just cuddly.
    Samson, your one cool person, mad props to the thread. You would make a great friend. =D
    Mad props on the grow too!

10. Imma guy but I was just wondering, why'd this get move to apprentice?

11. i love smokers, but i love lady smokers more :)
    FINALLY, a non-macho thread, for fuck's sake.

:smoke:

12. boobs or gtfo

:smoke:

13. how about a straight kick to the nuts? sounds good.

14. yea.
    some guys..
    just reallyneed to grow some balls
    and get your dick out of your head.
    because its only gonna get you in shit, and even more shit.

damn.

15. A girl appreciation thread =D

Awesome.

Females are equal and I dislike people that think they are not.
    Being a girl has it's pros and cons from what I have witnessed over my years as being a guy, and so do we.

It's good to see some girls rising up here.
    I don't seem them all too often on GC.

What up :D

16. #36 ToolMan1026, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
    Leave it to women to try and segregate... enjoy this video btw men.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uPcthZL2RE]YouTube - Ending Women's Suffrage[/ame]

Girl: *starts signing it*
    Boy: Suffrage is your right to vote

17. Hey I like this,
    Sorry I know there a double post.
    But I like what she says.

Breasts, are pretty over rated in my opinion.
    I like my girl to have some size to them, but I'm not going to worry about size.
    It doesn't matter (when your gifted :) )

But they are over rated, who wants bowling balls bouncing in their face anyways ?

18. :wave::wave::wave::wave:

19. doesn't matter what size they are, as long as they are both the same size. :hello:

20. Welcome.. Glad to have you on board..

Thanks man.. I really appreciate it and thanks for stopping in.. I figured it would take a fight to get the immature weeded out, but hopefully this thread can get blazing..

Guess they didn't think girls can be seasoned tokers? Doesn't matter the location though.. I should have put it in apprentice to begin with.. I've seen tons of good threads kicked out of seasoned for no real reason..

Thank you.. Very much appreciated.. Thanks for stopping in..

Lol give it time.. Eventually the jerks will weed themselves out when they can't get a rise out of us.. Then we should be left with a kickass thread were we can all get along..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONFVIfrPQxc&feature=related"]YouTube - Why can't we be friends? (The simpsons)[/ame]