**Stoner chicks unite..For the guys from a girls perspective..Get your ?'s answered**

Discussion in 'General' started by samson32, Jan 23, 2011.

1. just had to chime in :D

but the bolded part sums it all up... if youre in a relationship and your partner is going to cheat on you... theyre going to cheat on you. theres no stopping it, so why try (and in the process of "preventing" it, sabotaging your relationship)???

cant stop the inevitable. might as well happen sooner than later, right?

2. #1982 samson32, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011

I'll agree that if you are a guy and need a crutch just to pick up a girl then you may have a problem.. Eventually that crutch will wear off if you do want some chance of having a legit relationship..

If you want a legit relationship then I think sipping and talking would be more appropriate.. If you just want a good fuck then your pickup line should have something like that in it early on.. Ie.. Pizza and a fuck? I don't think guys should trash girls and take advantage of them.. It should be a mutual thing that both halves consent to.. :)

Truth is that some guys look for those girls that have had too much already and take advantage of them.. If the girl is too drunk to hold a convo then a retreat should be called not taking the girl home with them.. Go to the bar early if you are looking to pick up girls.. Meet them.. Talk to them.. Engage them.. Don't slid in right before closing and pick up the drunkest girl you can find.. :eek:

I also think saying that every girl is a leech would be like me saying every guy is a opportunistic sleeze ball who couldn't pick up a sober girl if she was sitting on his cock.. :rolleyes:

Every person is an individual.. Generalizing an entire sex isn't only narrow minded it is contradicting in itself.. You say that every woman is a leech, but was your mother a leech? Would you also generalize women you were related to the same way? If yes then I am sorry for all you have been through and this tokes for you.. :bongin: But if you can't then how can you really classify an entire gender as leeches just because of a few individuals?:smoke:

This is a fantastic question! It isn't often I have to sit and think a minute on one, but I really had to this time.. Honestly I have to say this all depends on age and level of commitment, but I need some more time to think about this.. :p

I do not think that the way guys act is in there DNA.. Genetics has nothing to do with how we act as a species.. I do believe it is an innate instinct though for guys to want to spread their seed.. Did you know that if your grandfather starved you are more likely to be overweight? Why do animals have the instinct to migrate for thousands of miles? Why does growing come so easily to me and not so easily to others?

I believe our heritage has more to do with it, but that might just be me.. :confused_2: If I wasn't lazy I should do a thesis haha.. Now don't think that this means that a man must cheat.. This actually has nothing to do with that.. It is the man's personal character that determines whether or not he will act on those urges.. Those that do blame it on genes, but the truth is it is actually themselves that are the problem.. Just my .02

:smoke:

3. It is impossible to evaluate someones behavior in isolation of their environment, thus making it impossible to determine if an action IS PURELY GENETICALLY BASED.

This completely negates the debate of "nature vs nurture"

And yes, it is an innate instinct for men to spread their seed.

It is a medical fact that after a man has an orgasm he has an immediate drop in Oxytocin

If you dont know what oxytocin is and its affects, then I will explain

Oxytocin is a hormone we create that induces the emotion of "closeness" or "bonding"

After a man orgasms he experiences a drop in this hormone which makes it easier for him to break ties with his mate in order to leave her and fuck other women.

Thats just a medical fact, it makes no implication on modern man's actions because as I said before

It is impossible to observe behavior independent of the environment. Which is a criteria of determining if a behavior is "genetic"

4. #1984 BugCatcher08, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'd have to say my fave is still Black Dahlia Murder

5. #1985 BugCatcher08, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    THANK YOU. Nice guys are the best hands down no question. If you treat them right that is.

6. trouble is when nice guys are used like that, their out of the dating game for awhile (speaking from expirence)

7. I'll back this up 100%.. We were lucky as heck to meet.. I just happened to be dragged out to drink one night and ended up at an apartment party that he was dragged to after not being in that complex for over 2 years..

How we both ended up on that balcony that night I have no idea, but for 4 or more hours I listened to the horror stories he had been through from a few friends and also him talking about getting out of here by joining the army.. :eek:

3 weeks in he broke his arm and couldn't sign up.. :eek: The next day.. We've talked about it and if he hadn't broken his arm we wouldn't have lasted because of his hatred at the time..

He was planning to run away which would have took him out of the game for years instead he met me and June will be 2 years.. Life works in mysterious ways.. If you find the one you are meant to be with never let them go..

I also wanted to drop off some pics of the grow.. Just for you Twee.. :wave:

[​IMG]

Next girl coming out..

The red dragon.. Her main cola.. :eek:

[​IMG]

Here is the main cola from the last harvest.. One more day and it is going into jars..

[​IMG]

Have a good night everyone.. If I get some time I'll stop back by.. :wave:

Attached Files:

8. While this scientific synopsis encapsulates a generalized theory (it's not proven that nature designed us to leave women, its just a theory). Just like scientists compared testicle sizes of primates and related it to number of mates by species. The theory being the larger the nuts the more likely the species would only have one mate (large production of sperm giving more likelyhood of pregnancy), the small the nuts the more the species would mating but less chance of pregnancy (spread out the seed for propagation).

I've heard multiple theories but I like to think we as human beings are above nature's impulses in that we can choose to think for ourselves and make decisions beyond simple instinct. The theory above has been used to justify rape (impulsive instinct), I believe that's a copout and any man who justifies sexual misconduct (cheating, raping, pedophilia, multiple children from various mothers) is just what he claims to be, a neanderthal. Neanderthal's should be extinct.

9. Gorgeous as usual, if I could +rep you again, I would!

10. I feel ya there. I used to have that mindset so many of us "nice guys" suffer from. That we're cursed by our innate nature of niceness, and we're always gonna "finish last". I got like this especially when I found myself inevitably getting the "you're like a brother!" or "i dont want to ruin our friendship" thing from girls over and over. I even tried to be a jerk for awhile, thinking thats what I had to do. I couldnt do it, since its just not me. So I decided something. I'm gonna stop feeling bad for myself because I'm a good person. I'm gonna love myself even more for it, feel more confident in myself as a goddamned MAN who's got his shit together way better than most of my fellow dudes, and though I maybe wont have girls coming and going like the asshole guys seem to, I'm also going to have WAY more meaningful, loving relationships with some grown-ass WOMEN who are actually worth my time. 'Cause honestly? There's nothing at all wrong with looking at the girls who seem to be snubbing us and suddenly realizing that WE are way too good for THEM. We're clearly doing something right, my friend. I'll never compromise who I am for anyone ever again, man or woman. And I'm at the best place I've ever been in my life mentally, spiritually, and in terms of my self-image.

Woah, sorry GC peeps. I tend to get really into what I'm talking about and go off the rails a bit. You're going to have to put up with this now and then, now that I've joined the forums. :D

11. very true from expirence i meant as im a guy and ik what its been like, kinda hard, but you get back in the game soon enough. Only to either have found some1 good or just fucked over again lol:cool:

12. couldnt agree more my brother.

13. Do you know how diverse you are being, weed isn't supposed to separate anyone, its supposed to be for everyone, bring us together, thats what weed is all about guys and girls, black and whites, jews and middle easterns.

14. #1994 RzaStyle, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011

-_- It's not coming from personal experience. I'm just trying to give a different perspective on the subject. No need to be a twat. Humans share 95%? of the same dna as chimps. Even though that 5% is a lot, there's still large traces of animal within us. What separates us is free will and reasoning. Some people definitely have a much harder time suppressing that inner primate than others. If we were truly a perfect, evolved species, than 50% of marriages wouldn't end in divorce. We're here to keep the species going. And that means we wanna fuck.

so you couldnt get your point accross without calling names.
    Not cool and wont be tolerated
    Slinger

15. I think if you read the thread you'll see that it is pretty diverse :p Gotta read more than the opening though.. :wave:

16. I can second that.

17. Why does every girl and their mother own a pair of those deceitful sunglasses?

the ones that are the size of two dinner plates on your face and make it so i can never tell if im looking at a girl with a really cute face underneath or someone who's been beaten with the ugly stick one too many times...

pisses me off when im checking out a girl.. she has a nice body... then she pulls off her dinner plate sunglasses and im just like... "oh shit.. nevermind..." :D

just curious if any of the other guys have felt this way or if its just me.. cant wait til the style changes :p

18. I just ignore them altogether... A rule of thumb is the bigger the plate sunglasses the more stupid the bitch is!

19. haha yeah thats kinda what ive started to do just to avoid checkin out something i dont wana be checkin out :p
    ... every time im with my buddies and they check out some girls while were all out somewhere (beach is a perfect example of this shit)... ill be the first one to warn them of the dinner plate sunglasses :smoke:

20. Me and a couple of my friends were starting talking with a few 9's at the beach so I'm like hey girl let me check out your glasses and went on to grab 'em of her face when suddenly she starts trying to avoid the situation... Thought she was just shy, not falling for that shit again.....:(