**Stoner chicks unite..For the guys from a girls perspective..Get your ?'s answered**

Discussion in 'General' started by samson32, Jan 23, 2011.

1. #1 samson32, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
    Over and over everyday most of us hear it.. Thanks man.. Hey man.. Bro what's up.. Man I have this rash that won't go away.. Ok so maybe not the rash thing, but you gals get the picture..:smoke:

Not that I take offense to it, but the fact is there are a lot of us girls out there, but there isn't really a place for us to get together to share our love of the bud with eachother..

Now I know I may miss mark with this thread.. I don't know how many female stoners are actually on this site, but my hope is this can be a thread for us to unite.. A place to let our hair down and just relax while passing on advice, sharing stories, showing grows... Whatever you would like to share.. (We all know how much some of us like to talk haha)

So let's hear it girls.. Come join in and lets create a place just for us to share our passion.. The mysterious herb we call marijuana..

Guys you can chime in as well.. Just try to refrain yourselves from the obvious.. Don't be this guy..

(No offense)

Feel free to take a look into the all inclusive female mind.. Relationship trouble? Why do we do what we do? Need advice from a woman's perspective? Maybe this thread can be helpful to you as well..

So everyone come... Grab some bud, turn on some tunes, and join in.. Special shout out to my main man Deacon for suggesting this thread.. If you get time be sure to check out his thread What ya smokin'?

A thread dedicated to answering that very important question on every stoner's mind... Just what are ya smokin'?

2. pics or shens bro.

3. Theres always one..
    :poke:

4. lol I say "man" and "dude" so much. I call girls dude IRL too. :D
    dudette just don't roll out of my mouth half as smoothly.

5. #5 samson32, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011

It isn't like I'm offended in anyway by it.. Just getting a thread together for us to get together and talk to eachother about some good bud.. There isn't really a thread for all of us girls to get together and share some insight or relax a bit..

6. heres a question for u ladies then:

how do i get my girl to accept/smoke weed with me? :O

i mean currently im single but i've had this issue before. im sure a couple fellow blades r curious too.

nice to see some lady stoners out there :smoke:

7. #7 samson32, Jan 23, 2011
    Kicking it off..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1z2D0zeMT0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1z2D0zeMT0[/ame]

Just incase some of us are still looking for love.. In all the wrong places haha..

8. Stoner chickkk lol even being a girl I call other girls bro, dude, and man haha sometimes I'll go "Yo woman!"

9. I think you are missing the point lol.. I call people bro, dude, bubba, jim bob, but probably 75% of the time if not more I get it right because guys far out number the girls when it comes to mj..

I've been smoking quite sometime and I've been a member of gc for quite awhile, but I've never seen a thread for just us to share our knowledge with the world as well as with eachother.. Just a place to chill, share videos, music, grows, etc..

10. ...*peeks in thread*

Can lady stoners who don't consider themselves 'seasoned' join in? :)

AsianStoner...there is no single way to get another person, male OR female, to accept that you smoke weed. There's not, you know, some secret code word we can give you that will make her accept it.

First, you need to find out why she's against using weed. If you can talk to her about it, maybe try to debunk any myths she still believes in about cannabis use. Try to involve her in a rational discussion, where she can let you know what her fears are and you can see what you can do to make those fears not so scary for her. Don't try to pressure her into smoking if she's dead against it, that's just not fair and will usually backfire as she'll probably feel resentful of the pressure you're putting her under.

What exactly is she worried about? If you know, and can tell me, I could try to provide more specific advice.

Explain to her that smoking doesn't change the person you are. It doesn't make you *OMFG tripout* and act completely differently. It's your preferred method of relaxation, nothing different to having a few beers.

Are her concerns around the legality, the (supposed) mental health risks...? Or is she one of those people who believes that marijuana -> crack cocaine?

At the end of the day you can't force someone to accept something. That's contrary to the very definition of acceptance, in fact. Some people will never accept using weed,a nd she may be one of them. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" - you can provide her with facts, statistics and your personal opinions, and you can explain how weed has a positive effect on you, and you can show her (hopefully) that you can stay motivated and lead a productive life while also smoking weed (which is a concern for some people when their partners smoke). But ultimately, it's down to her how she feels about it, and it may be that you can't influence that.

11. This thread has potential...

:ey:

12. you are going to get some horny, horny, horny little kids posting in this thread and looking all up in your profile.

and remember guys: "stoner chicks" or not. theyre still women that can fuck your world up and take all of your shit.:rolleyes:

13. Quoted for fucking amazing advice, well said. :)

Good thread idea Samson. I'm a guy, but I love stoner chicks, they're almost always cool people to hang out with, especially the ones that don't giggle like, omfg shut up..

I was gonna contribute something good to this thread but I forgot what it was... :smoke:

14. #14 samson32, Jan 23, 2011

Definitely everything that BeyondIndigo32 stated.. That was poetic and right on target.. The only thing I can add is when you peak her interest you should rent the union and watch it with her.. Very informative documentary on mj and can help make anyone into a believer..

Sorry I almost missed you.. It took me forever to figure out what BeyondIndigo32 was talking about.. I was wondering what she was talking about then I realized I'd missed you when I added that vid..

You definitely can join in.. No problem.. Great advice as well:hello: Definitely what we need to get this thread thriving..

15. #15 samson32, Jan 23, 2011

Thank you kind sir.. Shout out to Deacon for the idea.. Hopefully we can get some buzz started so it can really get started..

I figured it would happen here and there.. Hopefully the mature will outway the immature and the thread can come to life.. I definitely do agree with today's laws it does happen although I don't condon, but it isn't everyone.. I refuse to hang out with those type of chicks..

I for one believe during the relationship everything is ours.. At the end of the relationship.. What was mine is mine.. Yours is yours.. What we bought together is decided together.. I'm very anti drama.. Which I think most stoner chicks are as well..

Thanks for dropping in..:smoke:

haha, no problem.. I've been reworking the thread as it is coming to life so I know what you mean.. I'm stoned so I didn't really think it out in advance like I usually do with things.. Whenever you remember my eyes wide open.. Can't really say ears in a thread lol..

16. fellow stoner chick throwing her hat in to the mix. :smoke:

17. Leave some pics of your grow, Samson! It'd be a great thing to kick off the thread!

18. Nice job Samson! Props and good luck ladies! You know we love you!

19. #19 samson32, Jan 23, 2011

Glad to have you on board..:D

Sure will.. I have to update for the grow off contestant update as well so I'll take a few extra pics and tack them on.. This is the chat thread for the grow off if you want to say hi to any of the contestants..

Thanks webstock and hats off to Deacon for the idea with a little tweek from me.. Thanks for dropping by..:wave:

20. Another stoner girl right here :wave: