Fish Stories: The O-fish-al pics thread.

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jan 22, 2011.

1. I found one although it's a crappy catch. I'll post more when I have time to find them. I fish and shrimp the Gulf and Tampa Bay at least twice a week or more when the weather's good (it's not now). Here's a couple tuna, red snapper, and a lone wahoo. I think I got these along the Pipeline a short trip out, but I really don't remember for sure :)

Attached Files:

2. Do you live there or was it a trip? I've bottom fished for big halibut off BC in huge aluminum rowboats with tiller outboards on them. It was really uncomfortable but major fun. We trolled for salmon mostly but switched to bottom fishing when they weren't hitting or a pod of killer whales moved in. I definitely wanna do that again someday.

3. yea ive been going every year since i was 12 with my grandpa (19 now) i think last year was my last time for awhile cause we might go somewhere else

4. All nice fish but you bastards are breakin the rules! you gotta say where and what you caught em on.

5. This thread will be seeing a lot of me once the snow melts and leaf's bloom

6. that halibut was caught summer 2008 and i caught him with some guts of a salmon

7. just got back from some steelheading.

i hooked one nice fish on the swing but lost him (barbless regulations) and my budy caught a nice, although smaller (5-6lbs) native buck that we released. Had 3 other hook ups throughout the day, but only the one to hand.

8. You fly fish?

9. my buddies fish, a lil small but a nice wild buck!

[​IMG]

10. some catfish we caught over the summer. sorry for the quality, just taken on a camera phone
    catfish3.jpg
    catfish2.jpg
    catfish.jpg

11. Here is my bad girl. She was 7.2 caught her one a topwater plug. Got a lot more! fish.jpg

12. Ive always had good luck with jitter bugs too. Those and Hula Poppers are my favs for top water bass.

13. Yea bro. I love top water bass fishing esp. with jitterbugs. The noise they make sounds just like hittin my bubbler. I use the monster thats about 4 inches long, when using a plug that size it really weeds out the smaller fish. Rest assured when something hits these bad boys it will be nice and put up a good fight!

14. Have you guys ever tried a Heddon Crazy Crawler instead of a Jitterbug? Awesome lure, especially at night.

15. Yea man i have quite a few of them! Pretty much anything that stirs of the surface in reality will be a good lure..esp in murky water

16. #38 nick., Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    caught it noodling. awesome catch

Attached Files:

• fish.jpg
      fish.jpg
      File size:
      84.8 KB
      Views:
  17. #39 MisterNatural, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. I only had a 2 week window to fish this summer due to working overseas. Went out once, got a King and a Lake Trout, both smaller than I would have liked but what can ya do. Caught on Lake Michigan, used a spoon, trolling at about 70 feet deep.

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      69.6 KB
      Views: