Fish Stories: The O-fish-al pics thread.

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jan 22, 2011.

1. License

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. #2682 Sweet Leaf Junkie, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Caught a few nice bass today! This was the biggest. He was a chunk & I'd imagine he was around the 3lbs mark.

[​IMG]

Also caught this cat... on accident. Some how my crank bait snagged his back.

[​IMG]

3. I would start with buying a ugly stick spinning reel combo at Walmart. Comes with everything you will need for your first freshwater outings. They come with a pocket tackle box.

Either a bucket or cooler for your catch.

Pick up a pack of night crawlers.

A fishing license and the regulations booklet.

Don't forget snacks n drinks. Hit me with a PM if you need more specific help.

I Fish the CA delta for stripped bass n catfish

Beer, and a chair.

5. #2685 hyffe_beats, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    Anybody ever fished high? How was it lol. I've never done it but I'd like to try it once, just with someone who can swim lol

Not for a long time, but yeah it's great. Everyone at the local pier is usually passing a joint or 4 around. I don't think anybody fishes sober

7. Cant say i have fished without being high for the last 40yrs lol. Nothing like being in sync with the great outdoors, particularly when wrestling an angry shark at 3am !! :smoking:

Attached Files:

8. Cleaned up good on fishing in my area. Back in June and July. 🎣

Attached Files:

9. 1416761940409.jpg

Pic from middle school, that's me on the right, tuna sat right over 40 pounds

Ocean fishins the best, trolling reefs and wreckages till you hear that line ZZzzzZzz!

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. [​IMG]

Perfect day in NE FLA for some bass fishing. Only caught one today, but it was a hog.

11. My new pet.
    His name is bud. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417779512.449162.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417782587.053441.jpg
    A tench from a local canal

13. A couple sf bay halibut. They don't get too big in here but they are fun to target.

Attached Files:

14. Nice doormats!

15. Haha thanks!

16. Beautiful night in FLA for some lip rippin'. Crisp & clear with a large moon! Caught on a KVD Sexy Dawg Jr.

[​IMG]

No ice fishermen here? If I lived up North id totally be hot boxing a shack over a hole!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Been killing dungeness crab out here in Cali!

Attached Files:

18. I thought crab season was over for us sport fishermen and the commercial guys got all the crabs that were left?

19. No. Sport season is open from November through June (in my area). Most people get discouraged to go out and crab once the commercial guys get started. It is harder to compete with the commercial fleet, but I just move to shallower spots to get good results. Crabbed yesterday for half limits for 4 guys and a good mix of reds. We caught a dozen or so rubberlipped perch, like a 100 smelt (future crab bait), and a few other random fish between soaks. Good day in my opinion.

20. Damnn! No picture this time. Missed a nice pike on a tip up today. Fought with him for about 10 minutes and right when I was bringing him up through the hole, he slipped off. Fuck. Would have been the nice one of the day for sure. That shit ain't happenin next time. Haha