Fish Stories: The O-fish-al pics thread.

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jan 22, 2011.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395071637.115039.jpg
    Do you guys get tired of seeing me on here hah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Damn that's a nice bass! I can't wait to get my boat back in the water. Come on spring!

3. Hopeing to get in my first fishing trip of the spring tomorrow. Made some spots for crappy the other day near my dock. Gonna try out the new trolling motor on the jonboat also. Its a 54 lb thrust watersnake.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

4. Good luck man! Crappie fishing has been off the charts down here but we're on the backside of the spawn now. I don't fish freshwater anymore but my buddy hit Lake Marion at night a week ago and caught 80 in a few hours. He uses cane poles in rod holders spider legged around the boat with bobbers and minnows and lights over the side. He said there were times when he had all 6 rods hooked up at once.

5. Thanks.
    That's cool. The most crappie I've caught was 26. Never fished lake marion but have thought about heading down that way sometime. Also wanna fish santee also. I normally just fish the lake I live on.

6. This winter is dragging on. Every nice day we have here I seem to be working. I need a nice day off so I can do some fishing. I also need to learn about trout fishing more. I'm an accomplished warm fresh water fisherman but since I moved to the Rockies I'm lost on trout.

a week into open water and the trout aren't quite biting yet.

couldn't tempt any with streamers anyway - its still a little too cold to try with flies.

housemate and i went in on a canoe today. 16' lincoln, fiberglass. went downriver in it this afternoon.

8. It's almost time for fishing again here in middle/upper Minnesota.

Rivers are open but the only legal fish are really hard to find, and then getting them to eat is another matter right now.

My favorite lake should be open in 7-10 days though. Then it's crappie feasting time. 

9. rain has kept the river levels up (and i haven't seen evidence of a hatch of insects) but i tried anyway:

[​IMG]

theres a deep, deep hole in the middle. i was trying to coax some salmon outta there but the water was moving way too damn fast.

10. Is this Ohio?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

nope, mid-coast region of maine - maybe 10-12 miles inland.

12. Hope to get on the lake this weekend if the weather stays nice. Was suppose to go fishing Monday but it rained all day and flooded the lake again.
    Dude I work with caught 86 crappie yesterday in the cove that I live in.

Need a day out on the lake with my bowl and rod.

13. Damn I'll have to find the picture.

My first bass was a monster. 9 pounds. I was 12 years old eith my grandpa. Caught in a river mind you. This fucker was giant. I ate fresh fish for the first time that night and ever since I am HOOKED on fishing (LOL PUN PUN PUN)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

nice man i live in maine

whereabouts? i'm in lincoln county.

living in Kennebec county right now but i grew up in Washington. Great state lol cant beat the outdoors in maine

absolutely.

18. Caught 5 crappie and a nice lil catfish yesterday afternoon off the dock at the house. Was to windy to get out on the boat.

19. 1397754675679.jpg