My best friend stole weed from me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by doodlebart, Jan 21, 2011.

1. i have been smoking weed for a while and ive been real short on money these days so i figured i would smoke and sell a little bit on the side. im saving for a car and for about a month, i havent even smoked any of my bud that im selling because i like money more than weed. so back to the title of the story, my best friend who i trust, or at least though i trusted was begging me to give him a nug or two for free and i denied because im trying to make money with it. i slept at his house and then went to work the next morning. during the middle of work, i went out to my car to check my notebook where i keep log of how much bud i sell. and i weighed out my bud and it came out about 1.6 short and so later after work, i went to one of my other friend who was at my best friends house and was asking about the bud that i noticed was taken and he cracked saying my best friend said "yah i totaly stole a few nugs from david(me)". i went back to my friends house and looked where he usually keeps his bud, (by the way, he never has money so he never has bud but i know where he keeps the little bud that he gets...) back to it, ill looked in his tin can and found about .2 left of my bud and it was all shake. i could tell it was my bud just because it looked and smelled just like my bud so i waited for him to get out of the shower and i confronted him saying i found out that i was missing bud and hes like i dont know what your talking about and denied it constantly. and i told him constantly that i know you took it and i caught you with it and he still denied it. i didnt want him to pay me back, ididnt want anything except an apology but he couldnt do it. he changed the subject multiple times and would look me in the eye. he said" why would i steal from my best friend" and i asked him that same question and he looked away. i walk out and left to pick up my friend who told me that he had told him about stealing my bud. and took him to my best friend and he told him to just "admit it because he's not going to stop until you apologize". he didnt apologize and i just left. i have 5 classes at school with him and i didnt even acknowledge him at all. i got home that day and saw he deleted me off his facebook and so i was pissed because its not even my fault and i though i trusted him the most out of all of my friends, even my family. but i guess i was wrong. the next day, i was with my other friend and my (ex best friends brother) and i dropped him off to get some stuff and my ex best friend was standing outside and his brother got out and was hesitating going inside and coming back out. i asked him in front of my ex best friend if hes coming and my ex best friend was saying to him, "tell him to fuck off" and he said that repeadly and i heard it and so did my other friend in the passenger seat. i drove off and then it hit me in the gut, so i turned around, parked in front of him, got out of my car. and walked up and got in his face calling him names and other stuff and i was ready to fight. i saw his face get red because im not the best fighter but anyone would say i scared the shit out of him. then apparently his parents heard it and came outside and im really chill with his parents and i just stopped and left. ive asked many people and they all have said "yah fuck him or you should have kicked his ass". and i know i wasnt wrong to do this and all he had to do was apologize. im only telling everyone this because i want to hear from you if i did the right thing. so comment and tell me your thoughts.

2. Oh my god, i just read like half of that shit. My brain is going to pop.

3. use
    paragraphs
    you
    know
    spacing

4. First, never keep a log of how much bud you sell... unless its in your home, and you burn it after you figure out your earnings... Really stupid to have that in your car.. Don't ride dirty as fuck with bud, scale, and a log of your sellings.. And that's all I read cause it's a wall of text

5. I'm totally not reading all that

BUT

prohibition causes people to steal.

6. #6 mkatz6693, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
    kids a dick head but i love being chill with my best friends parents haha they all know i smoke pot whereas all their kids drink and they are so chill:smoke:

if you think its worth ending your friendship over then do it. however if that isnt the case (and thing long and hard about this) confront him in a non-violent manner and talk it over

my bet is if u guys rly are best friends and you do it that way he will break down and cry

7. its another 4chan troll

/thread

stop giving credit to people with 1 post.

8. i read all of it. Something similar happened to me.
    So one of my friends stoled like 12$ worth from me, and i still don't talk to him.
    Idk is just me. don't trust fake people.

9. man fuck your ex best friend bro what a snake, its one thing to do that shit to friends but to deny it and be a total dick dont need to be your friend.

10. A Tip for walls of text

Highlight what you've read..

its not that hard.

11. first of all WHY THE FUCK u keep a log of ur sales?!?!
    if u get caught selling AND with a logg of ur sales dude u would be fucked.AND its in ur car lol
    get rid of notebook man

12. So let me see if I understand;

You are a High School soph or Jr.
    You don't like bud, just the profit.
    You really don't have a best friend (anymore).
    Write a letter to Dear Abbey. :cool::devious:

13. There you go everyone hahaha

14. #14 Twistedd, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
    [​IMG]

Edit: Read it Thx to Journeyman, and it's pretty fucked up. But it's his lose because if you two were really best buds (No pun intended) it's his loss.

I'm sure you'll be able to be chill with him after a while. Atleast he didn't fuck you over. But still, All he had to do was say he took it, and he didn't have to pay. Wow.

Pussies.

15. he just shit on ur friendship and then smeared it in a little bit dude.

thats why u cant really be too sure who u trust .i thought i trusted people after a couple years of knowin them and they still fuked me over.

either make him be legitly sorry and make sure it never happens again or X this mother fucker out of yo life

EDIT -on a real note i bet you guys will be cool in a week or two but that shit beter never happen again or he btter get the pimp hand

16. You're gonna have to corner him and/or sit him down. Tell him you know straight up and it's no big deal but let him know you're no idiot, Tell him that you don't want this to hinder your friendship but you can't be doing this like this.

Sounds like shit I dealt with when I was 15.

17. some people just cant fucking admit they're wrong. i had a friend who was like that. i had some fresh kicks i was trying to sell and he said he would pay me back in a week for them since he wanted them so badly. being a good friend, i said sure cuz i trusted him.

fastfoward 3-4 monthes, i get like 10 bucks from him. and everytime i ask for money he tries to make me feel guilty saying "oh you only want to hang out so i can give you money". so i took his fucking 300 dollar hd camera until he gave me my money. the kid is so fucking stupid. but i forgave him and squashed it.

fastfoward 5-6 months, a similar thing happens, and well, he's out of my life. he talks so much shit online, but in person he's so timid and pussy.

if your friend cant say a simple fucking sorry, then he doesn't deserve to be your friend. dont fight him, because it'll make him feel guilty as fuck cuz he'll expect an ass beating. the guilt will eat him alive and he'll drown in his own tears.

18. Om nom nom text

19. something similar happened to me a few years ago but it was a kid who was kind of my friend i guess. anyways he stole some weed, denied it and our other friend told me he took it. i told him to apologive many times. but he wouldnt apologize, one day i ran into him when i was kind of drunk and fired on him. we were cool after that

20. haha your obviously to good to do that..I'm sure you never had just 1 post :rolleyes: