Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting weed onto a carnival cruise ship?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Professor Ganja, Jan 21, 2011.

1. I bought some in Jamaica and crammed it in my shoe when i was boarding. prolly not the smartest idea looking back but it worked like a charm.

DO NOT SMOKE ION YOUR CABIN!

we had security spazzing at us saying the smell was coming from our room. Luckily our other buddy had it on the top deck when the room was checked.

We had it double bagged, IN A GATORADE bottle, IN THE ROOM SAFE. Still smelled like four skunks came in and had a spray fight or something.

p.s.- top deck is super windy, especially at night. Best chances are buying a wooden or glass pipe at a stop and packing that while using a torch.

2. im going on with celebrity in a week...is it all good to bring bud on the cruise or should i make brownies? :ey:

3. Grab a candle, make a hole in it, store your weed in a baggy, then cover up the hole with some wax from the candle and put a sticker where you dug the hole

4. When i went on a cruise to jaimaica bahamas and mehico i took a deodarant bottle ripped all the deodernt out of it filled it with buds and capped it back and put in my back, simple as that guy.

5. SWIM ships weed like that. In a vacuum sealed bag inside of an upside down shotglass. So easy, so stealthy. Though Xrays can probably looking right through it.

6. If sailing from NYC, you could bring LBS on.

I sailed on NCL in Jan. Walked on with over an ounce in my backpack.
    No dogs or cops inside terminal, 2 NYPD cruisers outside with the officers sitting in the car chasing cars away from Parking.

Security crew at the checkpoint were 60+ yr old rent a cops..

Do not put it in your checked bags, a few guys were caught that way. Also, do not bring any back with you.

If you don't smoke it all, throw it overboard... Between 5-10 people were arrested the day the boat docked because the dogs
    found it in their checked luggage.

7. #27 1988Adam, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    I found out a lot of people smoke weed on the ship as it smells up the halls so I decided to buy some when we were in Jamaica.. buying weed in Jamaica though was a difficult task as my Taxi Driver tried pulling a tourist scam ( someone sold me weed and then the taxi driver told a police officer I'm trying to sneak it back on the ship in front of me) it was fake don't get scared and ditch your weed local cops are told not to mess with Tourists .. getting on the ship was not hard at all just wrapped it up and paper towels and soap and put it in my cargo pants pocket.. smoking on the ship was not so bad I would steem the shower and throw soap down to create a nice smell.. also me and another person would go to the back of the ship and walk back and forth sharing a joint .. I stash my weed under my sink in a maintenance only access covered area it was easily accessible with a little bit of understanding on how locks work lol