Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

getting weed onto a carnival cruise ship?

• Please log in to reply

Professor Ganja

Professor Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
i read over their FAQ's and rules and i guess it will just be held until the end of the cruise if its found, any ideas of how to get it on?

would making brownies be a better alternative? i'd just like to somehow get pretty high while on the cruise.

heheh

heheh

Joe.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 187 posts
Put weed in bag. Walk with bag onto cruise ship.

Professor Ganja

Professor Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
they have the same security as an airport..

heheh

heheh

Joe.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 187 posts
Not from what I've heard from friends, as well as the similar threads at the bottom of this page.

Blunt Breath

Blunt Breath

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
put the baggie of bud in your sock. have a fun trip! :wave:

zach2753

zach2753

In a sense, gone

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,973 posts
So you basically just asked if you could sneak weed on a airplane..

There was a thread somewhere about a guy who almost got caught with weed on a cruise ship, id say look for that and talk to the OP.

killaman94

killaman94

Sumyunguy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 266 posts
Op i'm not too sure how tight carnival's security is but i just got back from a 2 week cruise on a Royal Carribean cruise ship and I have to tell you there was absolutely no security coming on or getting off the cruise, i literally could have stashed an ounce in my pocket and freely walked on. Now then, you must consider that im talking about a whole nother cruise line so debate the risks versus the benefits of this for yourself.

bakeandskate

bakeandskate

weed smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 374 posts
All you do is wear cargo shorts and put it in your pocket. You just walk through a metal detector. Your bags get screened like an airport. Cruising with bud is a blast. HAVE FUN!

jimboslyce

jimboslyce

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
However, since you're likely to be leaving the country, there's always the possibility of a random patdown/screening. In preparation for this, what you'll want to do is wear two pairs of underwear, and stash the weed behind your balls in between the two pairs. Make sure you double/triple bag it, and realize that it will DEFINITELY be uncomfortable.

genueix

genueix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 289 posts
Been on a Carnival cruise, there wont be any dogs, so get creative. Enjoy your cruise in the sky. High.

Btw, there will be so much food on the ship that you wont want to eat the brownies. Need to eat those on an empty stomach, one of those is rare on a cruise.

Edited by genueix, 21 January 2011 - 02:34 AM.

tokeNmunch420

tokeNmunch420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
my dad smokes bud for pain and he wrapped it in around 7 zip loc bags and held it inbetween his buttcheeks....funny i know but you gotta do what you gotta do

okietoker

okietoker

stopping the world

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Op i'm not too sure how tight carnival's security is but i just got back from a 2 week cruise on a Royal Carribean cruise ship and I have to tell you there was absolutely no security coming on or getting off the cruise, i literally could have stashed an ounce in my pocket and freely walked on. Now then, you must consider that im talking about a whole nother cruise line so debate the risks versus the benefits of this for yourself.

Same goes for Celebrity cruise ship...just make sure you toke out on your cabin deck while ship is sailing, neighbors may smell and report you to the ships dick.

Snux

Snux

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
tie the bag to your balls, if they feel you up, say its your testicles. if they say its abnormally large, thank them
  • DoctorYizzle likes this

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 19,860 posts
Carnival is not MMJ friendly unfortunately, one of my patient buddies is on one right now.

BUT cruising and MJ is no biggie, just be sure to smoke all your stash BEFORE you come back - don't bring anything back with you , and don't be stupid and try to buy it in port, bring it on board on your person.

calculus

calculus

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I've had rice krispy treats edibles a couple of times inside my carry-on luggage. I made it past airport security with no problems.

B_herb420

B_herb420

weed smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,601 posts
Tape bag of weed to your inner thigh
Put pants on
Walk onto cruise ship

If they ask to pat you down, it's all good. They aren't going to feel your inner thigh.

MacMillerPA

MacMillerPA

• Registered Upgraded
  • 124 posts
If your real worried stick it between your ass. Not UP your ass but between the cheeks, even if the search you for some crazy reason they wont find it. :smoke:

psychocircus91

psychocircus91

• Registered Upgraded
  • 601 posts
edibles are safer for several reasons, but i went on a royal carribean cruise three years ago and could have brought weed no problem. just be careful. dont smoke in dumb places.

cpledge11

cpledge11

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
I went on a cruise at the end of the summer to Cozumel and the secuirity getting on to the ship is not that bad. It would be farely easy to get weed on the ship. Smoking it would be difficult, but edibles would be great.

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 19,860 posts
Remember what I said about my MMJ buddy being on a Carnival Cruise? Yeah they're frackking serious I guess. He got caught! He didn't tell me the gory details, but it wasn't pleasant he said.

So err...yeah, don't got on a Carnival cruise. I never will (not that I would before, I'd consider them, but I'm a Princess man)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users