Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to get resin out of a metal pipe.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420savvy, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Soak it in alcohol and make hash oil.

2. 70-90% iso works

3. First part correct, second part meh.

Soak it in alcohol with some rock salt and dump it when done.

4. If it's metal I'd probably just boil it and not waste the alcohol.

5. I wanted to smoke the resin.....

6. Depending on the width of the pipe, try your chop scissors, (if its a metal agung pipe like mine)try taking it apart, unscrew the coney and discover the resin :)

7. Sea salt and alcohol works great.

8. If you don't feel like waiting for the alcohol to sit and then burn off you can just bend a metal close hanger accordingly so you can run it back and forth through the pipe...once you got your close hanger, or paperclip, bent right you then heat it up the end with a lighter or w.e and proceed to fuck your metal pipe until it busts resin :devious:

9. if you dont want to smoke the resin than just boil it its the easiest way to clean a metal bowl. but if you want to smoke it than just get it hot enough with a lighter and you should be able to scrape the resin out with a tooth pic or something. wipe the resin on a paper and smoke it or roll a joint with it.

10. Yuck, why smoke the resin? There's so little active compounds in it that you actually get more high from the lack of oxygen to your brain while you're smoking it.

Disgusting stuff.

11. does sea salt really work? and what do you do?

12. lol @ people who smoke resin.

13. Throw the pipe in a plastic bag and put 1-2 cups of iso-alcohol 70% - 99%. Shake it a bit and let it sit for about 24 hours and it will look good as new. Remember to let it dry though.

14. some people don't have access to weed all the time :rolleyes:

15. #16 OrigPurpleHaze, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2011
    I find that q-tips dipped in alcohol are perfect for pipes. Scrape what you can with a paper clip or whatever, then go in and clean up the rest with an alcohol dipped q-tip.

If you're trying to smoke it... I dunno man, I guess just take your time and be an efficient scraper.

16. WoW,if u haven't been in a situation  to smoke the resin,ur a newbie.
    Anyway,dude,SCRAPE it out and put whatever u get on a new screen,smear,wipe whatever.
    After it is all like a fat glob,put THAT in ur pipe and? SMOKE IT!
    But beware,that stuff is like tar.
    If not done carefully,that crap gets everywhere.
    :confused_2:

17. Or someone who has money and connects or enough self respect to wait. Yeah I've smoked it and I honestly regret wasting the lung power on it. Just wait till you get some weed bro

18. Lmao I have never smoked resin and I have been smoking over 10 years. I'm a newb eh. No, I just realize that I would look like a crack head trying to scrape a pipe. Not to mention I have a job, and friends who will spot me. Not to mention I am smart enough to re up before I run out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1