Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking With a Fever.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushBreak, Jan 19, 2011.

1. So Im sick as shit, got a fever of 102F.
    I kinda wanna burn one.
    Should I?
    Or will that just make things worse?

2. it will make you feel better but it will make your immune system angry, which will in turn keep you sicker. longer.

3. yeah dude that just sounds like a bad idea, if i were you id wait until the fever dies down a little, because smoking weakens your immune system a little bit

4. smoked with the flu type b last week, no longer sick.. lasted 4 days while smoking weed in between coughing up nasty ass shit

5. Vaping is still an option, also edibles.

6. sometimes, if i have a high enough temp fever, i see shit. smoking would be crazy with a fever that high. i'd go for it

7. That doesn't seem like a good idea. When I'm sick and smoke it fucks my throat up like really bad and end up getting bronchitis for a month.

8. What are you guys talking about?
    Marijuana is the best damn medcine ever

can't sleep...smoke weed
    upset stomach...smoke weed
    need pain relief...smoke weed
    headache...smoke weed

i could go on.

Depends, if you have a sore throat then chiefing a fat blunt would be a bad idea, but you could take small hits from a bowl or better yet a bubbler to not irritate your throat. The only reason marijuana + a fever could be bad, is because it irritates your throat or makes you cough. I'd say go for it, even with a sore throat, you might get 30 seconds of hacking but if you have good bud you'll be high for a few hours and you won't notice your symptoms.

If i were you, get some good ganja, get a gatorade/water, lay down on the couch on a laptop or watch TV and get baked/fall asleep and feel better in the morning

9. So a blunt of schwagg would be a bad idea...
    Ive decided not to, just because I have nothing better than this regg right now.

10. while it is good for those, and so many others, it does weaken your immune system, making it easier for you to get sick and stay sick if you are already.