Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to pass a urine test in 4 days... help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizardStoner, Jan 18, 2011.

1. anyone who would rather drink bleach than spend $30 on some synthetic urine is a FUCKING TARD in my book.

2. I get watched at my drug tests, I'm just not sure if synthetic piss would work well.

3. Consume bleach? What in the fuck? Don't fucking consume bleach under any circumstances. That toxic label is there for a reason.

4. Damn this is disappointing. Usually people on these forums are smarter. DO NOT DRINK BLEACH. DO NOT EAT OR SWALLOW ANYTHING YOU WOULD NOT NORMALLY EAT OR SWALLOW! Just get Quick Fix. I just passed my dt with it today. I guarantee it will work. My buddy uses it 8 times per year at his med tech job. It has never failed. Just get the temp right and you're golden. Diluting with water is the second best option, but often your sample will be rejected if its too diluted. The Quick Fix is a no brainer. Pin a sock inside your underwear right next to your nutsack and slip the bottle + heating pad in the sock. Go in to the testing room, reach through your fly and pour the bottle into the cup. Done. Passed. Every time. Now go smoke a blunt.

5. Checked my headshop and they were all sold out, it sucks.

UPDATE: I didn't pass that drug test I was having in 4 days when I first started this thread but I have another drug test tomorrow and I think I'm just going to dilute with water & gatorade. But, I need to find a way to make my piss yellow, creatine?

6. multi-vitamin.

7. My friend smoked three hours before a drug test and passed. He filled the cup up with half toilet water and half pee.

8. hahahahahaha :D you had me spitting out my powerade zero lol

9. That's because it takes up to 24 hours for THC to show up on a test, correct me if I'm wrong.

10. Oh, you could be right. He's done this several times and always passes. He's not a chronic smoker but he smokes once or twice a week.

11. I am...so sorry to bring this thread back up...but I am in desperate need of advice. I smoked for about a month straight and stopped 3 days before my urinalysis..I have the UA tomorrow for probation and I have also passed maybe 2 days after smoking but I didnt smoke much back then. I need to know if drinking a ton of water will dilute my urine completely and when should I take the multivitamins and how much of them?

12. Your on probation yet you smoked anyway? Come on man its time to man up and be responsible. Not much anyone can do for you now besides you getting a whizzinator and someone else's clean piss

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

13. You're absolutely right..I was weak man..I was tempted and I fell into the trap..but I need something reassuring me of passing. You have an iPhone 5??! I'm saving up for it, I had an iPhone 4s and it was awesome!

14. Probation officers seem to be pretty good at not letting you substitute piss, but not all of them care if you dilute your pee. If you drink enough before, it'll come out pretty much straight water, but it looks like it too. If you've been clean a few times before, sometimes they don't scrutinize too much. Drink up!

15. Ill be taking multivitamins like 2-3 hours before I go. How much should I take to color my piss?

16. as many as you can without OD-ing on any vitamins/minerals. You can look up what your vitamin has, and the daily limit. Some things like vitamin C you just piss out, other things can poison you if taken in excess.

17. [quote name='"White Buddha"']Ill be taking multivitamins like 2-3 hours before I go. How much should I take to color my piss?[/quote]

Check out the "3 hours to drug test" thread. It may seriously help you out.

18. Thanks for the hospitality and the advice guys, seriously, Im glad none of you flamed at me for bringing up an old thread, I really don't see why people get mad about it either.

To be ultra,super careful, I will begin to chug water 8 hours before I go. After I piss about 20-30 times, I will assume the piss is diluted completely and start taking the multivitamins with each bottle or litre, I drink. Sound like a good plan?

19. By a cleansing drink or any of those pills or vitamins that flush out ur system

20. or you could do an oil change