Best urine test kit with heater?

Discussion in 'General' started by thosevacanteyes, Jan 18, 2011.

1. What's up GC? Hope everyone is doing well, I have been inactive for about 6 months due to a tolerance break. I am happy to report that I am now employed and looking to blaze up again. Only problem is my random drug tests. I have a solution, I need a fake urine kit with a heater that is electronic (battery) and can be activated at any time. My plan is to just strap the fake urine kit to my thigh everyday just to be prepared, and in case of a random test I will be able to quickly heat my bag of urine.

My question: Is there a company that sells a kit/strap/heater with urine that does not have to be refridged/used quickly after mixing(powder)?

I am familiar with whizzantor, etc but and pretty much lost when it comes to choosing one.

Thanks for the help

-C

2. quick fix

3. That one looks good to me, it says "not recommended for random testing" because it take 30- 60 min to heat up. My tests are done off site and basically I can always just not piss for 30 min because I simply "didn't have the urge until then"

Thanks for your help.

-C

4. I've used one that had a chemical heater attached to a bag. The urine was frozen, thawed in a sink full of hot water then the heater was placed on the bag under my shorts. It had a temperature strip on the bag. I've tried the powdered urine but it doesn't always mix very well and I didn't trust it 100%. The frozen stuff is fine. No urine will keep at room temp very long.

5. So did you find anything im also in the same boat been looking for sometime now and always get bs answers no the posting is extremly old but worth a shot

6. Try the "Sidekick" at sidekickforme.com. Its a portable electronic urine warmer. Charges like a cell phone!! Will be for sale by the end of April, 2017

7. Try the "Sidekick" Will be for sale end of April. Check it out at sidekickforme.com. It's badass!!

8. I use quick fix and buy a shit load of hand warmers. I put the hand warmers on it every day with a rubber band and stick it in my work boot. I do this before I leave the house and by the time work officially starts it usually right in the temp range. When we get tested we are in a single private bathroom and they don't watch. That's why I can have it in my boot. I know some people who have to take it in a bathroom with a bunch of stalls so they probably probably couldn't get away with it tucked in their boot or sock. Just some things to think about.

9. I am looking for a warmer like that. I have quick fix and hand warmers. Been testing the hand warmers and I hate them. Too inconsistent for my liking.

I checked out the sidekick. It looks big and bulky. There was nothing in the pictures to scale it to. Do you know the dimensions?

The sidekick mini or plus thingy looks smaller but it says in all caps " DOES NOT REGULATE TEMPERATURE, WILL HEAT TO 140 DEGREES F". I want the features of the original sidekick put into the sidekick mini lol