• Jan 18 2011 01:01 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Hillside Hippie

• thosevacanteyes
  • Bronze Member
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:01 AM

What's up GC? Hope everyone is doing well, I have been inactive for about 6 months due to a tolerance break. I am happy to report that I am now employed and looking to blaze up again. Only problem is my random drug tests. I have a solution, I need a fake urine kit with a heater that is electronic (battery) and can be activated at any time. My plan is to just strap the fake urine kit to my thigh everyday just to be prepared, and in case of a random test I will be able to quickly heat my bag of urine.

My question: Is there a company that sells a kit/strap/heater with urine that does not have to be refridged/used quickly after mixing(powder)?

I am familiar with whizzantor, etc but and pretty much lost when it comes to choosing one.

Thanks for the help

-C
Replies (4)

• Hooked On Chronic

• Eric111E
  • Old School
  • 6,029 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:04 AM

quick fix
  • thosevacanteyes likes this

• Hillside Hippie

• thosevacanteyes
  • Bronze Member
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:14 AM

That one looks good to me, it says "not recommended for random testing" because it take 30- 60 min to heat up. My tests are done off site and basically I can always just not piss for 30 min because I simply "didn't have the urge until then"

Thanks for your help.

-C

• stevizzy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,488 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:30 PM

I've used one that had a chemical heater attached to a bag. The urine was frozen, thawed in a sink full of hot water then the heater was placed on the bag under my shorts. It had a temperature strip on the bag. I've tried the powdered urine but it doesn't always mix very well and I didn't trust it 100%. The frozen stuff is fine. No urine will keep at room temp very long.

• Pip
  • meanguy978
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:34 PM

So did you find anything im also in the same boat been looking for sometime now and always get bs answers no the posting is extremly old but worth a shot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved