Straightedge fun, ;)

Discussion in 'General' started by SotalyTober, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Yeah, its a joke to you. A huge insult to them.

2. You blow smoke in peoples faces? Thats douche. Around here, you would get an ass whooping for that level of disrespect.

3. This whole thread stinks of teen drama. Grow up kiddies.

4. OP; how old are you...?

5. 12 why? naw justkidding but i'm a senior in HS; why's it matter? -__-

6. most of these kids are complete pussies too...i would be soooo down to fuck up some FSU kids...im from boston and honestly it wouldnt surprise me if this shit happened within a year or 2 for me

im always in boston with a big group of friends and id be so down to fuck up some faggot FSU kids...thinking straightedge and punk music is so cool...it would be so funny cuz all my friends and me are ravers and no doubt in my mind we would fuck em up (unless is a SERIOUS party night for us and were all spun out on crazy hallycinogens lol)...plus when im in boston im usually coked out of my mind haha...10 kids on coke vs 10 kids not on coke would be hilarious haha

straightedge kids are just boring imo...but once u bring this FSU bullshit into it, then i wanna fuck shit up...me and my boys usually arent ones to start a fight, but we will def finish it

id absolutely LOVE to fuck up some FSU kids

7. hahaha looks like we all saw that gangland episode :smoke:

8. i never have...im just from the boston area...ever see the boston beatdown videos? FSU kids there, they are such fags...just a bunch of whiney little suburban kids who think they are tough shit for not drinking and smoking and love punk music...claiming they would fight you for having a beer at an all ages show, lol fuck off...i go to tons of boston shows and when im at shows im always with a big group...if anyone fucks with me they are fucking with a whole group of people...lol tho cuz none of the shows i go to have ANY sober people, so i proly wouldnt really see any FSU kids there anyways

i dont even care about real gangs and shit but these kids deserve to get their asses beat...its just hard when they travel in huge packs..if its just u and a couple other kids u dont really have a chance, such pussies

ill never go out of my way to start a fight or a situation, but if it comes my way i wont back down...im too stubborn lol

9. You gonna get laiddddd

10. straightedge is bullshit, we all know this.

/discussion

11. Straightedge kids cant have sex till Marriage lmao, but many of them do this meaning there movement is null and void.

12. naw man they just can't have casual sex, they're supposed to be in a relationship, that doesnt mean marriage.
    ...butt their "movement" is null and void! The guy who coined the term, lead singer of minor threat, considers all of it a complete joke. Anybody who thinks they need to label themselves(i.e. straight edge, stoner, white, black, hispanic) is obviously an ignorant asshole, IMO

13. They cant smoke cigs though right?

14. Theres nothing really wrong with it.

15. WO

is this an American thing :confused_2:

16. ...unless its FSU

17. That shark just made my day lol.

18. As with any extremist group

19. I once was talking to a straight edge girl and then she told me she would be right back because she had to go smoke a cig. I don't care if she smokes but talking shiet on people smokin and drinkin and proudly saying you are xxxStRaigHtEdgExxx any time you have the chance would make you think that you wouldn't smoke cigarettes, correct me if i'm wrong. I knew alot of these kids in my high school, even friends with some of them and it's not hard to figure out that it was just a fad/to look tough. Whatever if any of them try to jump me I might get stomped but someone's gettin Mike Tyson'd.