Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

what are Cannabis derivatives

• Please log in to reply

elo1

elo1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
just wondering what are Cannabis derivatives:confused:
cause i found this http://www.drugfree....elatedStats.pdf and i am really confused

Edited by elo1, 14 January 2011 - 09:04 AM.

hellsing420

hellsing420

Master Of Thought

• Registered Upgraded
  • 188 posts

just wondering what are Cannabis derivatives:confused:
cause i found this http://www.drugfree....elatedStats.pdf and i am really confused

Marijuana derivatives I think are extracts of THC. Like that k2 stuff has weed derivatives in it. That is probably how they got those numbers, counting the K2 deaths.

rex8000

rex8000

Zootabaked

• Bronze Member
  • 3,313 posts

Sunn

Sunn

partly cloudy

• Bronze Member
  • 15,183 posts

rex8000

rex8000

Zootabaked

• Bronze Member
  • 3,313 posts

slarzon

slarzon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,896 posts
drugfree is a nazi organazation man thay want everything banned and outlawed and shit lol and everything thay say is a lie

slarzon

slarzon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,896 posts
and yes it means k2 and stuff like that

rex8000

rex8000

Zootabaked

• Bronze Member
  • 3,313 posts

slarzon

slarzon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,896 posts
yeah these sly bastards like dare have paws in everything and other lie spreading companys k2 is stupid imo used it a few times this summer it was weird man i hated it

mur13

mur13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 900 posts
If K2 and whatnot are truly considered "cannabis derivatives" they need to come up with another term. This one is misleading. Artificial grape flavoring isn't considered a grape derivative is it?

TheCodeWriter

TheCodeWriter

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

If K2 and whatnot are truly considered "cannabis derivatives" they need to come up with another term. This one is misleading. Artificial grape flavoring isn't considered a grape derivative is it?

Exactly.

Based entirely on a definition analysis, no this does not mean K2, etc.

SYNTHETIC compounds are different than a DERIVED chemical

EX) Heroin is a derivative of opium, JWH-018 is not a derivative of THC

BUT based on what the article is trying to get across I guess it could be refering to K2, etc.

PostPavilion

PostPavilion

PLUR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,517 posts
Sounds skewed. But when I first saw the thread I was thinking of concentrates like hash, now I'm not sure...

ambientvapors

ambientvapors

can't believe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts
I bet most if not all of the cannabis related deaths they claim are just deaths when a person has THC (or THC derivatives:confused:) in their system, which obviously can be a month or more

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users