Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

What should I make with cannabutter?

• Please log in to reply

adrenalyn

adrenalyn

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I got over a half cup of really good cannabutter. I want to know some treats I could make with it. I have all regular ingredients like flour sugar and everything. So what are some really tasty things I could make?

Dreadlocker

Dreadlocker

Stay Wild!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,392 posts
trick ur friends into a butter eating competition.

adrenalyn

adrenalyn

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

trick ur friends into a butter eating competition.

No I want to make good treats.

Dreadlocker

Dreadlocker

Stay Wild!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,392 posts
in that case i like choclate candies, brownies (there is a reason they are popular, they go great with cannabutter, esp if u include some sort of nut into them)

you could also do your favorite cookie? I have had some great cannabutter huckleberry pie, but that takes a large amount of budder and u only get to eat a large dose at a time.

what kinda things do u like to eat or cook? how good of a baker are you?

Outis

Outis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,557 posts
Try making fudge?

It's not difficult. Basically sugar, butter, corn syrup, and chocolate.

Lil Sis

Lil Sis

whaaaaat?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 417 posts
I've made several attempts at cookie making with cannabutter, for simplicity, I really love betty crocker's oatmeal cookie mix. I add some golden raisins and some nuts if I have them. You can add anything you like and all you need is the budder an egg and your mix ins! I bake them a little cooler around 325* for just a little longer around 10-12mins til golden.

add in ideas i've used & like:
raisins
nuts
dried cranberries
dried cherries
chocolate chips
m&m's
broken up heath or skor bar
hershey's kiss on top of cookie

I like to make cookies with canna butter because I like cookies, but also because I can make the cookies as big or little as I want. Makes dosing easier for me.

Jared420

Jared420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

I've made several attempts at cookie making with cannabutter, for simplicity, I really love betty crocker's oatmeal cookie mix. I add some golden raisins and some nuts if I have them. You can add anything you like and all you need is the budder an egg and your mix ins! I bake them a little cooler around 325* for just a little longer around 10-12mins til golden.

add in ideas i've used & like:
raisins
nuts
dried cranberries
dried cherries
chocolate chips
m&m's
broken up heath or skor bar
hershey's kiss on top of cookie

I like to make cookies with canna butter because I like cookies, but also because I can make the cookies as big or little as I want. Makes dosing easier for me.

i could of swore you were gonna add all of those ingredients into your edibles... i was like :eek: sounds so good

adrenalyn

adrenalyn

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

in that case i like choclate candies, brownies (there is a reason they are popular, they go great with cannabutter, esp if u include some sort of nut into them)

you could also do your favorite cookie? I have had some great cannabutter huckleberry pie, but that takes a large amount of budder and u only get to eat a large dose at a time.

what kinda things do u like to eat or cook? how good of a baker are you?

Woah I've never thought about making a cannabutter pie. Im a decent cook. I made a batch of chocolate chips cookies with the other half of this cannabutter and everyone says they taste pretty good. But ill eat any sort of treat I was just looking for something off the wall and creative.

Try making fudge?

It's not difficult. Basically sugar, butter, corn syrup, and chocolate.

Hmmm sounds pretty good. I might have to try that.

AmSTAR

AmSTAR

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I am attempting a toffee and chocolate chip bar.. just replacing regular butter with cannabutter,, should taste great. :smoke:

adrenalyn

adrenalyn

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Yeah sounds like it would be pretty good

Phrosti Leeves

Phrosti Leeves

Maryuhanamane

• Registered Upgraded
  • 197 posts
Peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies:D
na das gud stuf;)

L U A

L U A

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts
Nothing's more badass than a big cake. :)

William Snick

William Snick

Gnome Enuthiast.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 275 posts
2 Chocolate Pop-tarts with peanut butter and cannabutter in between them. It's pretty good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users