Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MA-508~offical thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by piffpuffN, Jan 14, 2011.

1. What's up with white lump for an avatar? Last thing if you smoke butts don't touch ur plants untill u use hand sanatizer I did once when they were seedlings to pull off the rest of the seed in the leaf and they turned yellow week later shrunk up. I put a thread on here with pics it's called don't smoke cigs and touch plants.

Grassachusetts!

2. Omg I may have done that I didn't even think of it atleast they Dont look any worse and white lump is my dogs nickname Lol she's a fat white chihuahuah n won't get off my lap so she's like a white lump on my lap lol
    And I'll check the thread

3. I can't find it

4. Every plant is diff I've used same strains and one no matter what I did it wouldn't die other one did lik experiment... Also if those aren't fem seeds I doubt you'll get atleast one lol I save seeds bag seeds if I smoke dank weed with my buddy and there's one seed in whole ounce I'll keep I like the wonder last bag seed batch I did I planted twelve all under optimal conditions only got three females

Grassachusetts!

5. Right here is boson unite sub im that one pm black me anyone on there they'll give there opinions most know there shit and it's not a burden to anyone who's experienced in growing cuz it's like 0.g status old school never fuck with someone's meds. U write people put in for novelty purposes... But I'm hooked up with u.k guys and nobody has heard of anyone getting busted on gc cuz that's how they make money they won't give out info

Grassachusetts!

6. 508 guys p.m me I have a promo code that will never go away or expire and u can use this 10% off code with another promo code and then ask for jack at the vault promised mad freebies. T shirts gear and or seeds

Grassachusetts!

7. I did get that part right then they are auto feminized 2 jock horror 2 northern lights and I will look for that thread :)

8. I've heard only good things about the jock horror nice pick!

Grassachusetts!

9. #170 whitelump, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    good I'm excited I updated my grow journal how do I post it in a comment so people can click on it n it takes them there? Oh and when u said now that u saw my plant use molasses and Epsom salt?? How much? And I already have general hydroponics flora series and Humboldt's secret golden tree but I Dont have molasses or Epsom I will get it if u think its better I believe the base nutes have calcium and magnesium but it also has other stuff would you start the Humboldt's at the same time?? and how is your cal mag problem? Is it looking better yet?

10. . You tap what u wore when quote like and share pop up press share and copy ur link and paste.

Grassachusetts!

11. I grew up in webster homie! Right there madd blunt rides in highschool through Thomson.

Grassachusetts!