Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MA-508~offical thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by piffpuffN, Jan 14, 2011.

1. tell me about it man....if i had a bigger closet and an extra $100+ to blow on lights then i would do it. until then it looks like im stuck with cfl's. cant wait to move out... :smoke:

2. theres a hydroponics store in Billerica ma that sells HPS setups pretty cheap think it's called the green place. On Rt 3A. Lot of ppl i know had luck there

3. 508 exotic outdoors
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. what was left from using a mflb
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. straigh outta brockton MA puffin on that purpp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. thats what im talkin about, brocktons got that dank

7. from 508
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Yes that's what my sources tell me

9. 508 need da weed

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. fire trees^. alot of purp of this threadd. makes me wants sum:devious:

11. I'm from the 508/781 area, heres a lil sample of what i get. ALL Pictures were taken on an EVO 4G sprint phone, 8MP, ballin'! I'm purchasing a macro lens for my camera then it's game over.

First strain is Jack herer:smoke:, second strain is Blue dream(sorry for the shit lighting).:D

Attached Files:

12. just picked up some dank shit
    [​IMG]

13. is that some grape ape?

14. double g's pretty good, been going for years, northern lights and songbirds are nasty in CT and headlines in NH, stay outta boston, wayyyyyyyyyyyy to over priced

15. oh and watch your head and kind connect and OPM and Smokeez smoke shop all in RI, opm got some sick custom shit, its expensive but get what you pay for, sugar daddys n shit and hempest in the bean just rapes people on there stuff its kinda sad, but i mean they know they can so why not i guess

16. just picked up a little bit of this stuff, no idea what it is but it was cheap and looks real good to me ... right outta 508 :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. i bought a sick handblown double perc bubbler from watch your head. they do 50% off sales around new years. fucking epic

18. 413 here, got some bomb nugs here, right next to 508. Props.