The Signs Of The Zodiac Have Changed, You're Now A Cancer (To Society Anyway)

Discussion in 'General' started by architoker, Jan 14, 2011.

1. my life has a new meaning now. i went from aries to pisces......oh.my.god.

can't wait to read tomorrows horoscope!

2. This, yo.

April 10th fuck that shit Aries for life!!

3. we have the same bday brah, and i'm with you. fucka pisces, i'll always be aries

4. aww yeah!

my cuz has the same birthday as well, I've met like three other people too.

But if I had my pick if the litter I'd go Aries all day.

This be some bullshit.

5. This is fake. C'mon guys...

6. Hell yes to my Leo brother!

7. Probably.. But you might like to read the elitist manipulating our time..

The Atlantean Conspiracy - 41

8. was a saggitarius, now im a scorpio haha fuck that shit

saggitarius 4 lyfe, woooord

9. They can say the signs changed but I am still always going to be a sagitarius, It has defined who I was and now they are saying I am an Ophiucues... This only affects newborns...

10. I'm still a Virgo and I still think astrology is utter nonsense.

11. i think their argument is that this affects everyone in the last x years (not sure the number, but it seems that it goes a ways back).

i personally don't believe in this, i just thought it was compelling enough (because it is important to some people) to share it.

12. I'm pretty sure this is only relevant to people born after 2009 or something. Not that astrology affects my life at all. Although going from a Libra to a Virgo and reading the descriptions of both, I'm definitely sticking with a Libra.

But in all seriousness, fuck it, outdated and irrelevant in today's society.

13. im actually a ophsiokml,s whatever the fuck it is, fuck that shit

I read that really they dont actually change since the earth moves since the constellations would still be in the same spot which is what the horoscopes came from in the first place. But I am not astronomer soo:confused_2:

14. the FUCK? im no longer a gemini. :eek:

15. proof?

16. This is why astrology is bunk. That constellation has always been there, it was just left out. Probably 2 reasons, 13 is considered a bad number and the stars of that constellation are not as bright as others, harder to see.

If you do the math, every 72ish years, the dates of the signs shift one day. Nobody ever bothers to update it though cause it'd do what it's doing now, confuse the shit out of people.

17. Good, there was no way I could give up my "crabby" ways.

18. What this guy said. If not, from now on I will be known as Aries-Pisces.

19. #39 Royksopp, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    You know what? I got my head chewed off for saying that I was now a Leo-Virgo cuz "the change is only for those born in 2009 and after!!!!!" and now that I'm trying to google it, I can't find anything saying it's only for those born in 2009 and after. Bullocks, don't listen to me.

20. Well I think it's cool that everyone will have 2 starsigns now. Except for newborns. Hahaha.