McGee's 400w auto White Widow garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by freezmcgee, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Wanna trade :) lol got love them widows

2. Dude...those are like the perfect size! I am jealous as hell. Keep up the good work man.

3. Good morning McGee.

Nice buddage bruh. That second pic if plant 3 is a beauty!

4. Hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for so long. My life is in chaos right now and I haven't had time to spend around here.

A week and a half ago my grandfather died. We were very close and it has been really hard on me.

On top of that, last Saturday night I got nabbed by the police for smoking in public. They hit me up with an MJ possession and a drug paraphenalia possession as well. FUCKED!!!

So that being said...I will be harvesting all my plants on Monday night and getting rid of everything to help pay for my lawyer and court fees.

As of right now I'm done smoking weed and drinking alcohol. I have my first counseling meeting on monday at the recommendation of my lawyer. My arraignment has been waived and I will find out in the next couple of weeks when my court date will be.

Thanks for all the fun and all the good vibes and love GC! I'll try and keep ya'll updated with my harvest and my legal situation.

Be safe out there everyone. It's a crazy fucked up world we live in when a plant grown from the earth can turn your whole life upside down!:(

5. been there done and done all that man, legal fees suck the big one thats for sure. Too bad they had to fuck you like that though. I ended up paying over 2 grand for a possesion in iowa. whereas minnesota was 300 hundred and i drove off after he wrote my ticket. hopefully they drop your paraphernalia charge and go light on the poss.

6. Hope everything turns out well fellow blade! Best of luck!

7. Sorry about getting busted man. I hope everything is gunna be alright. Keep up the good work! Keep us posted :]

8. Hey man sorry to hear about the hard times. Hope you get through it all.

9. Good day to ya McGee!

Where ya at man? Gotta pick your brain.

10. Don't let em pick it . I heard he puts them in jars after he is done.

11. Nice looking plants you got there buddy! What's the height on these ladies? :smoke:

12. business time . Do you read the journals before you post in them? This grow is over. Fine', he didn't even give a smoke report or final weight or anything.

13. Hey, I am currently about to start my auto widow.I hope mine comes out as good as yours.Are you keeping them at a 20 hr cycle until harvest?

14. Hey guys...I didn't totally bail on ya. I had to quit smoking b/c of my legal issues and being here doesn't help me to stay away from the Ganja.

Anyway, I harvested the last plant today. So far from the first two plants I got 102 grams. I would estimate the last girl will come in between 50 and 60 grams.

As far as a smoke report goes...I can't smoke my own shit!:eek::mad:

I have had a couple people try it out and tell me the smoke is great and the high is euphoric and amazingly strong.

Sorry again to cut this shit short. The man has got me down right now. Hopefully I'll be back again soon.

Thanks for everyone's support.

Be safe out there GC!

Peace,

Freez

15. Keep your head up bro best of luck 2 u!

16. Do you read the journals mate????The man got busted!!!!!!!!
    :mad::mad::mad:

17. Mcgee! Im here to get some advice from knowledgeable people and you seem to have the answers I need... so im gonna be having my first grow and very excited about it... my problem is its gonna be in my room and its pretty small.. so what strain, setup, and nutrients so u think my choices should be? Especially that I have been told to go for auto plants..

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Grasscity Forum mobile app