Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Piece for Noob Tokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Carebearsx3, Jan 13, 2011.

1. What is it? And if you don't have any preference, can you guys at least inform me of a good website to buy good pieces?
    Oh, and I prefer wet pieces, like bongs and bubblers. (I don't really know the difference, except that bubblers look much more complex and colorful).
    But, yeah. Thanks guys. :D

2. any thing works i would use i pipe thats what i used either a can pipe which sucks or a real glass one or metal one basicly any kind of pipe,

3. yeah i say a bowl would be the best for a new guy. cheap and always readily available. bubblers are expensive as hell. u can get a cheap bong. but when i first started i went down to the gas station and bought a bowl. served me very well until it broke :(. that way i could always be ready to use it if i didnt have water. or was already too high and lozy to fill up anything. i say bowl or cheap bong. chunkyglasspipes has cheaper bubblers thats where i got mine. service sucks though

4. and yeah grasscity of course although ive only odered here from once but pretty decent prices and a huge selection

5. hey if you haven't found a smoking tool yet, i highly recommend a gravity bong, been smoking for years, have hit a lot of different kinds of pieces, and i still use the g-bong, uses little weed, gets you high as fuck.

A lot of people look at them as a high school tool but it definitely hits harder then anything else I have used. I have seen lots of people puke from taking huge tokes.

If you don't know how to make one, just pm me or google it. (all the tool to make one should be in your house, its not complicated)

6. I think a bong is the easiest to use, light, inhale, pull the bowl, BAM. You should also check out Etsy, they have great glass blowers for reasonable prices.

7. Go with a bubbler. A bubbler was my first piece, and in my opinion one of the best types of pieces you can possibly own.

Its smaller then a bong, its hand held, it doubles as a dry bowl (which gets you wayyy higher), its easily hidden, and they are glass. You get filtration, easy use (easier then bong), can be taken places, and you can toke daily with it. Oh and bubblers generally, at least mine, can hit hard. I can milk my bubbler just like a bong.

8. Hmm. You should be a salesman, cause you've got me sold. Haha. Anyways, you got any tips to what I should be looking for?

9. Go with a sherlock. Hammers and such only make it more obvious your smoking bud.

Sherlocks you can kind of hold down to your chest and hide it easily if youre smoking out on a porch or something, or if youre trying to get a quick hit.

But let me know what your budget is and I could probably pick you out a decent bubbler on GC. Or direct you to a few of the ones I would recommend.

10. Get a nice chillum with a big bowl. You will be happy with that thing for the rest of your (or its...) life. And, it is by far the easiest piece available.

11. when i was first starting out, my friend and i made a pipe out of a crayola marker and some kind of bowl thing LOL i still have it and i still smoke out of it occasionly

12. http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/611963-alien-penis.html?highlight=alien+penis

Thats my bubbler. The Alien Penis.

In my honest opinion, after seeing numerous different bubbler designs, this is about as good as they get. Its the ideal design.

It has a nice, fat, water chamber, WIDE all the way up, it doesnt thin out where the smoke would stay if you are using water, which means more smoke, which means you get higher. A very straight neck with a decent collection area at the end, not some crazy design that comprimises smoke capacity.

It also has a deep bowl, the hole in it is pretty large, which lets more smoke in, but requires me to have to improvise and create makeshift screens. Sometimes I use pieces of blunt wraps, or Ill use a bigger nug, and then break the rest up in to smaller pieces over it.

Its heavy, and you can tell immedietly holding it that its sturdy.

and one of the best features about it, is that on the base of the neck, and base of the water chamber, there are flattened areas, which gives it a standing platform.

As I said before its a sherlock. Not a sidecar or a hammer. I can smoke it without drawing a lot of attention, and since its vertical when you smoke, its physics are that of a bong.

Lastly, It isnt loaded with exterior artwork, like spikes, and huge pieces that can easily break and get in your way when you smoke. Its smooth all over, and the carb is easily accesible.

It would still be one of the best bubblers I know of, even without the artwork. Its fumed, inside out, and color changing. Simply because. IT. HITS. HARD.

Just follow this model when you look for a bubbler.

This particular one I got for 45. Which is a steal. Regularly it might go for 140-150.

13. Glass pipes conserve weed the best, are easy to conceal, and easy to use.

14. the thing is he needs something small to conceal easier and be able to carry around. a bubbler/bong etc. are things you should get for when your gonna smoke at home.

15. I have a bubbler very similar to Mr. Alien Penis, and I must agree...I love it. Buttt...I also love my cig one hitter as well.

I'd recommend a small bubbler like someone suggested or possibly a chillum/dugout. Really depends on your needs/where you will be smoking. Good luck :) Everything is fairly easy to use, so I wouldnt be concerned about being a "noob toker."

16. QUOTE= Everything is fairly easy to use, so I wouldnt be concerned about being a "noob toker."[/QUOTE]

just make sure you dont cough into a bong no matter what.

17. Sorry to derail the thread, but does that say 9 gram joint? That always confused the fuck out of me :confused:

Also, I'd get a glass pipe as your first piece. They're relatively inexpensive, easy to use, easy to conceal, and are portable as fuck. You don't need to worry nearly as much about them breaking either (as first pieces usually do damn quick) because they don't cost $50 to replace.

Here's a link to a collection of $4 pipes that are thick glass and really good for the price:

DARKGLASS92 by DarkGlass92 on Etsy

18. That snowman pipe is badass.