Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner's belly..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by afhottieprep, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Yeap... time to cut down on the munchies.

2. Seriously Ong Bak is the greastest movie ever, hands down

Cornflake, newsflash eating like that helps to promote your metabolic rate. Think i am lying, try to eat the same amout of food but cram into say only 3 meals a day. If you are trying to gain weight though you gotta eat your Protein man! I try to eat like that, but it's hard man,....

Anyway, i have an athletic body and i hit the gym usually 4-6 times a week (more like 4 :() and i try to hit the abs every other workout session.

No gut here, but no 6-pack, ... loks kinda like, ... eh well i would say about 4 pack

Hey bobbert, around what time of the day does it start to diminish?

3. No stoner's belly. I used to have a little bit of a gut, but if you eat right, then you can eat a lot.

4. ive maintained my buffness by lifting weights and cutting down on unhealthy minchies, gotta stay in shape for the ladies.

5. like a lotta you blades, I work out almost every day...in fact, I get some of my best workouts w/weights when I've blazed... :D

6. Yup 2 protien shakes a day. I just can't cram 2500 calories into 3 meals, my stomach isn't big enough no matter how bad the munchies get.

7. right on bro, right on. I do the same and lifting weights for an advantage in football.

8. It's better for people like us to have 5-8 smaller meals during the day. Just try not to eat for the last few hours before you go to bed.

9. Nice, i played football in hs and thats what got me into lifting weights.

Good times.

10. i am in the same boat as you tipsy. i cant gain a single pound. i am about 6' and i have wighed between 165-170 the past 2 1/2 years.

11. A) Bruce Lee is way better than Tony Jaa

B) That's not really what Muay Thai fighting looks like, not at all. I've never seen anybody fight like that in real life. That movie is a dipiction of the art of Muay Thai, not the actual combat aspect.

C) Don't get me wrong, i really liked Ong Bak, but under NO conditions is it the greatest movie ever. It isn't even the best kung fu movie ever. Best kung fu movie in a long while, i'll give it that much.

12. i dont think im that fat. but im definitley not skinny. but id say yea i have a small belly from the munchies, and rightly so i woodnt b phatbastrd if i was skinny.

13. 5'11 and 130 Pounds, do you think i have agut from the munchies... lol

and i swear im over 18 i just cant gain any weeight, but i cant argue with having a runners body with no fat... :)

14. no, i got one way before i started smoking

15. Damn Rasta_Man, i feel like you just shit all over me,.. :eek: .ha, just gotta wipe it off
    A. True
    B. YOu know Muay Tai, not me so i have no info on this, all i can think of is using knees and elbows looks way more bad ass than just punching and kicking.
    C. I feel like it's kind of hard to compare movies like this (kung fu or any kind of fighting style), because back then they didn't have access to the kind of special effects we have today. that being said you almost have to include those sorts of special effects in movies today or it doesn't appeal to the masses. Fight scenes are so different now (in any movie) people want to live in fantasy land and experience those kind of things,....

Personally though, i hate that shit, everyone flying around (crouching tiger hidden dragon, extreme example). it's fun to watch, but i wish it could be more real

16. Woahhh ong bak is a crazy movie
    that guy is sweeettt

17. Aww no way man. Nothing but love for my fellow herb lovers!

I know exactly what you mean with the special effects. They have some awesome stuff (hell, just look at the matrix as a prime example), but it's all fake, they can't come close to comparing with the old days of Jet Li (as an example). Tony Jaa is definatley one of the most talented stunt-men/matrial artists in a long time, i can't wait to see more of his work!

18. I'm on a steak and low calorie protien diet right now. So it's hard to gain fat even with the munchies. At the end of the day you are what you eat. I wouldn't suggest it for any well seasoned tokers though, it's bad for your heart.

19. I dont know man, I'm so fuckin' lazy but I've been about average, maybe sometimes skinny, but i don't know... im probly 130-150

20. Rasta Man - - - I agree

with all your points

Tony Jaa is quite a skilled fighter, but he made his start as a stuntman. I just like how they depict the underground fighting scene. they have some great stunts in it.. (like when Ting is running from all those guys in the streets?) yea, totally bad ass

But it is one of the better kung fu genre movies out there. its modern and gives homage to the ancient fighting techniques.
    Plus, i like that big aussie fighter dude Fuck Muay Thai!! haha peace