**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. #12441 kayakush, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    here we are at a 28 days i think....

[​IMG]

2. After a bit of a issue with the leaves the day has finally come. Still not where I want to be but much better then the first round. Now to tend to the new class and see what we can do with that. I'll post a yeild when the drying is all done.

Attached Files:

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448813000.537730.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448813028.838554.jpg
    Heres a pic of my small veg tent running a 300w LED... Strains are 4x jack herer and sour diesel in small cups. The plants in the small cup are going to be grown out door just getting them big enough to be able to handle the outdoors . Second pic is animal cookies, afghani, and holy grail 3 weeks into flower.

4. i got one its amnisa haze

Attached Files:

5. Snapped a bud off the bbk auto while I was moving stuff around in the tent. Blackberry kush auto . It's in the final flush. This bud has been dried for two day after the breakage

Attached Files:

6. Wow man very impressed with the stacking of the buds!!!! They look beautiful!

7. Ok guys this is my first attempt at a grow . Right now I'm using 6 23 watt cfl . I started two because I got impatient when the first one didn't sprout in a few days . I have since clipped the smaller of the two . I really just have one question should I switch to a bigger pot now? It's day like 18 in the last picture. Thanks grass city I've been lurking and learning for a while and look forward to any kind of feedback

Attached Files:

8. Yes, totally time for a transplant. Usually with the little pots as soon as the leaves Come over the sides of the pot I transplant.

9. awesome thanks .

10. Chemdawg flowered today. 4 weeks from seed

Attached Files:

11. It's out grown its pot for sure. Now the fun starts. Remember the bigger the better! Looks like a nice heavy indica.

12. Beautiful health! Switch pots so they explode, that health seems like it will carry them far!

13. Thanks I have them in tall bags for space. Holds 3 liters of soil and breathable.

14. I'm not currently doing a journal here of this grow, but I wanted to share it anyways. Here is a quick update video on day 33 of flowering. This is a full tent of tangie phenos and I will be selecting 3 of the best phenos to further grow out and narrow down to 2 or 1 of my favorites for later breeding.

15. 436.5g wet weight dutch passion blackberry kush

Attached Files:

16. nice. Just finishing my chemdog go from auto seeds. It was real fire but wispy bud and low yeild . It was my first grow and my second is 2x the yeid. That's a really healthy plant

17. My red Dragon in the back and the lemon kush in front. Have them trained really well and their finally in their beginning of week 2! :). Love the way the red Dragon is bushing out so well. Thought I'd throw done early stage pictures up. Had to mess with the pictures so you could tell bud spots a little better.

Attached Files:

18. A picture of the lemon kush finally two weeks into flower. Doing pretty dang good I'd say. I'm a some what of a rookie (only been going a little over a year now). Wanted to scrog them out just don't have the time due to family duties also lol.

19. Bbk dry ice hash

Attached Files: