**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. updated pics

Attached Files:

2. almost ready for the flip.... DSC_0004.JPG

come check out my thread!!!

3. #11903 Jimmy Carter, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    I know this is an indoor thread but whatever, I dont have a journal haha

some of my ladies so far, sadly they wont be able to be in the ground for probably another 2-3 weeks [​IMG]

I have 3 phenos of Toxic Cookies, which is Toxic Punch x GSC. 1 Cataract Kush, 1 Trainwreck, 1 Trainwreck x Monkeyballs and some LA Con x Exodus Cheese(smells UBER FIRE already)

Using my own blended soil, fed nothing but fermented plant extracts, anaerobic teas, SST's, coconut water, kombucha and Lactobacillus serum(like a homemade EM-1) [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

This Cataract was so haggard when I got it, after getting transplanted into some good soil, trimmed back, kombucha/lacto folairs and some feedings its kickin ass again! It had PM but kombucha takes care of that quite well I'm finding out. I thought my buddy was crazy when he told me "spray em with kombucha!" but I'm beginning to believe lol

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

cheers

4. Jimmy this isn't an indoor thread, it's a no thread thread :p we don't discriminate here like they do in the outdoor section or organics section ;) it's not our fault we was put in the indoor section!

5. So since I didn't find these forums until well into our grow, there's no full journal. But I'm happy to report that we just switched to 12/12 on our current indoor grow and switched out the MH bulb for the HPS bulb. Time to flower!

This was originally going to just be a "test run" in a smaller space, but then circumstances allowed us to build out the bigger area. So there are 5 strains with two plants each:

Blackberry Kush
    Girl Scout Cookies
    Key Lime Pie
    Baylien (Animal Cookies x Alien Fire)
    Bubba Kush x Fire Lady

The room is completely lined with the black/white poly "Panda Film" giving 90% light reflection on the inside, and ensuring no light comes in from the outside. The light is a brand new Yield Lab 600w with a digital ballast and dimmer control, plus a "Super Lumens" setting. The light has been awesome for the price we got it for.

We've also started clones of all of them, as well as some of our Jack the Ripper plants that we are growing outdoor for the next run of indoor.

[​IMG]

6. So, this is a little backwards, but just found some of the pictures from when I first brought the plants home from the dispensery. Will try to post them in chronological order...a quick photo journal of our progress :)

This was the first day in our original "cabinet" setup. Started under a little 200w light my girlfriend had tucked back in the garage.

[​IMG]

Got them moved into their permanent pots within a week, and cleaned up the set up a little bit...

[​IMG]

First week or so under the new 600w MH light. In the small cabinet, we weren't running it at full power though - thank god for the dimming function.

[​IMG]

Shortly after, we had the new space functional enough to get them moved so we could raise the light and run it at full power. Taken 6/1.

[​IMG]

And you can see from my above post what they've done since we put up the panda film and got the new area fully functional. We purposely allowed for a longer vegetation stage to increase yield. For nutrients, they received FoxFarm GrowBig during veg, and we now have them on FoxFarm's Tiger Bloom fert.

7. Hello
    My First grow

Attached Files:

8. Modified Wilma 8

9. Last few days before 12/12!

1435782328695.jpg

Sugar black rose(left) has been a pain to train, but the OGK by Dinafem has been a perfect scrog strain

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435851870.725304.jpg day 24 flower

11. #11911 DakindBuds, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  12. First grow self teaching as much as I can as I go along. These are my two baby's I have named control freak as it is my control subject and Frankenstein as I have been experimenting on it. It was bag seed so no real expectations just hoping for a girl. But I am not sure how they are going time line wise these are from day 35 exactly from the time the seeds went in the rockwool. So please let me know if they are on track or behind TIA

Attached Files:

13. I believe the yellowing was from nutrient deficiencies and believe I got that under control now.
    They were under two t12 florecents on a 24/0 schedule till last week I added two more and switched them to a 20/4 schedule the stay pretty consistent between 69 and 74 degrees if that helps. Oh yeah and using fox farm nutrients in 4 gallon bubble buckets.

14. nice, what kinda lights you using?

15. you think they will make it out the tops of the cages if i flip now??

DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG

16. Thanks, 1000w Hortilux HPS Barebulb[​IMG]

17. #11917 breakpoint62, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    Hi Loki!

Couple more pic's from plant #2 out of 4, did a partial harvest, tric's were cloudy with just a couple here and there nice and coppery, 7oz(198g) wet still on main branch, first pic's is harvest hangin in basement(lol doin laundry too) perfect 70 deg with humid mid 50's, second pic is what is left of the plant below the harvested bud's, should be ready end of week to harvest rest of it...
    View attachment 158715

View attachment 158716

should be several more g's worth there

18. Girl scout Cookies pheno. Looking like its about 10-15 more days from harvest.

Attached Files:

19. Day 20 of flower. Mars II 900.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436223170.353827.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436223248.172925.jpg

20. Day 1 of Flower

1436233497319.jpg
    Day 1 of Flower

1436233497319.jpg