**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. To achieve high number of tops I l.s.t until week 7 then top,leave for a week then flower I get 40 to 50 tops this way!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. money maker ..... 2 more weeks to go😋

Attached Files:

3. Okay so I topped my ladies last week, just flipped them to 12/12 and I'm trying a new setup. The 250w bulb isn't quite long enough for two girls to be able to share horizontally so now I'm trying a vertical approach with it. That's my 250w reVolt 2700k bulb in the back and three 40w 2700ks on top. I did have 4 40wattts but my temp was getting out of control and I couldn't keep it under 90. Now I'm steady at 85 with lights on. I'll eventually buy an air conditioner for my place but until then... Temp issue in the summer. I don't think my ladies look heat stresses so I'm okay with it.
    Anyhow. Whatcha think? Any suggestions? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429230939.412764.jpg

4. Lovely grow

5. Hey guys just wanted to drop a pic of my veg room is thare such thang as tomany in one room?

Attached Files:

6. Yeah, if you don't get good airflow through all the plants you could easily get PM or somethin....and good airflow is hard to get with no where for the air to flow through. You may be fine now, but you could run into problems once the plants are all bigger

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Here is my bloom room every few weeks i pull plants from veg to bloom in my veg room i have 28 inch inline fans one pulling in air from the outside one pulling air from the tent putting it into my bloom room has been pulled out which three oscillating fans between both rooms lot of air flow also to keep from getting p.m. I burn sulphur once a week I'm just wondering how many plants under one light with good results

Attached Files:

8. Trying to lollipop still geting the hang of scrog

Attached Files:

9. I'm at 3 weeks but this pic is 2 weeks. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429577923.261818.jpg
    Juicy fruit
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429577940.145547.jpg
    Purple nepal (my money maker)
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429577961.480873.jpg
    All the gals
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429577976.748320.jpg
    And the babies ;)

10. #11730 A Typical Meristem, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
  11. Is it OK to grow a bunch of bag seeds in the same soil? Like this then kill the males?

Attached Files:

12. Its not the best idea. But it's possible to do. Your gonna have them fighting for root space and choking each other.

13. say cheese....big budha style......day 13

[​IMG]

14. #11734 King Solomon, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    Nice

Here's a shot of my cut of Money Maker at about 3.5weeks from harvest we call the KSG cut for King Solomon's Gold, its a real oldball cut of Money Maker. Anyways, you might be able to see me pollinating it with a backwards female of GIrl Scout Cookies ( thin mint pheno clone only from bay area, ca ) to make some fem'd seeds of a new cross.

Yours looks really good, its way different than this cut, but like I said " it's an odd one ".
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429945258.722726.jpg
    I haven't even feed this plant tea in the last month, she's in some super soil I cooked up and WOW no nutes needed just straight R.O. water for around for four weeks.

15. With a well made soil you shouldn't need to give them anything but water

16. I gotta say I don't think the strain is stabilized too many foxtails... But going to around the two clones I have see if they turn out like that again

17. I love the idea of this thread, I have a journal but it doesn't get much publicity, Well any way hers one of my babies Big Bang .Day 24 of flowering she's about 26in tall I topped her a couple times but that's it
    Wat do yu guys think

Attached Files:

18. Wow, is that from green house? That looks way different than the stocky female ive gotten from them. It looks like sativa

19. #11739 Florida Boi, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    skunk number one 2 weeks into flower

Attached Files:

20. Yea it is, && i was thinking the same, are Yu done growing yurs how Did she smoke