**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. yea I guess that's a good point, just didn't want the plant to be wasting any energy on a section that looks mildly damaged, maybe from the roots being a little chewed on by those pesky larvae. I'll leave it be for awhile, but I noticed the internodes above it branch out as soon as it started to get this way. Then again it could be just normal growth that I just don't know about.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I just fimmed most of them today and these two that have the leave marks haven't reached that stage yet possibly from those little bastards stunting my babies growth. But as soon as they reach they're fifth node I will fim and after recover from that I'll probably defoliate the lower leaves.

3. I've had leaves like that with no pests. Sometimes it's just a deficiency in the leaf or plant. Usually one out of all of them is no big deal.

4. mmmm I don't know though. I'm growing organic so all receive the same amount of nutes because they choose the uptake of what's provided. And only two out of the six have this yellowing, which both coincidentally were teaming with gnats when I first discovered the gnats.

5. I've had leaves like that with no pests. Sometimes it's just a deficiency in the leaf or plant. Usually one out of all of them is no big deal.

6. Oh noooo you have indoor pest issues? Gahhh

7. I'm organic too. But yea could be bro.

8. I'm organic too. But yea could be bro.

9. Yea I got some really good compost from the local nursery with all kinds of good shit in it. With emphasis on the shit part Ahahaha only thing is I think some fungus gnats thought the same thing as they had it stored outside ahahah

10. yea guess it's never a good idea to rule out any possibilities, could have also been because I nuked those pots with hydrogen peroxide to kill off larvae. Just didn't have the same reaction with the others.

11. [quote name="AnonWeeney" post="21376255" timestamp="1425272381"]yea guess it's never a good idea to rule out any possibilities, could have also been because I nuked those pots with hydrogen peroxide to kill off larvae. Just didn't have the same reaction with the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote
    HP can burn leaves. I've done it once. Especially if it sits under a light with the drops on it. But yea man every plant is diff even same strains. It's a beautiful thing tho ;)

12. New journey 9 white widow 1 white skunk and one limited edition cheese ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425283391.280818.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425283413.455279.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425283427.216391.jpg

13. #11574 Florida Boi, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    before and after or should I say beginning and now enjoy more to follow....we have for lovely ladies Master Kush 94 aka money maker under 600 watts of high pressure sodium in a 3 by 3 tent using Fox Farm nutrients all of them and using sunshine advanced Number Four soilless mix in 5 gallon pots defoliation techniques have been used along with some LST and topping stay tuned

Attached Files:

14. im also using the #4 mix. I love the stuff! Seems I am seeing it be used more and more around here. Good looking plants!

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425316222.879751.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425316238.250507.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425316248.472288.jpg

16. Did you low stress train that? Looks beautiful Man!
    How many days in between those pics?

17. Little update from a few pages back. Plants are doing very well, growing fast, probably going to flower soon.

The Blackstar 240watt Led is doing great (to my surprise, the thing is blowing my expectations out of the water) The plants on the LED side are keeping right up with the HID side, they arent stretching, they arent any less full.

Took a bunch of clones, hoping most of them take. Im planning on making an aero cloner thia week, to fit about 25 clones.

Attached Files:

18. Brazzilian 3 weeks flowering if i remember right.

Attached Files:

19. I started them in mid January pretty much you've been posting pics ever since on my grow lst is a must along with defoliation I am loving them every single day try to upload pics daily and note my techniques on my indoor grow journal I'll try to post a link I should have pistils no later than Thursday