**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. #11001 morange, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    Harvest planned for saturday on 10 weeks. I'm definitely pulling both the smaller plants in bags, since they can literally not hold themselves up in any way shape or form, but I might consider only harvesting the tops of the big one and letting the others go another week. Depends on how I fast I can manage to transplant 14 clones to 5 gallon bags while dealing with trimming and drying and all that stuff.

Due to height concerns, I had to move the Silver LA mother over to 12/12 because of size concerns, and because if I waited any longer it would have been too big. I hate letting a plant go to waste, so I am going to see what this already decent sized plant will do. The other 14 are going to be much much smaller, pretty much rooted clones with a little bit of veg. I have plenty of clones of both the cheese and the silver LA, however I'm probably going to go with 8 Silver LA and 7 Cheese, because from the looks of what I've seen so far from the silver la it looks like it can support itself a lot easier than the cheese does.

This grow was kind of a mess but an experiment mostly just to see how the new space works out. I figured out that I definitely need to change the method of my growing up slightly, since I now have a lot more vertical space with less climate issues to worry about. I'm thinking I will lolly pop my plants about 6-8" above the medium just so I can easily water the plants. I'd need to do very specific training with a good strain to grow a giant monster plant in this space if I want to put my resources to good use. If I continue with that route I'll likely go screen of green method so I can keep control over a larger plant.

Anyways heres my stuff, been quite busy lately to both take care of the plants and to update. The picture doesn't really show much except the silver LA in the front, all the biggest buds have pretty much flopped and are hanging over the back of the container.

EDIT: the pipecleaners don't do anything, I'm gonna be buying some more bamboo stakes for this next run.

Attached Files:

2. Well we cut em down and spent 5 hrs trimming. Just drying up in the closet now in the pic is six or seven rows and The closest is 4 feet wide. Definitely the best quality we have grown gonna smoke some next week prob Mon when it's dry then in the jar for curing.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Hopefully my pictures show up this time... my last post I can see pics on the computer but not the tapatalk app.

RQ Critical

Day 18

uploadfromtaptalk1410488860849.jpg

Day 19

uploadfromtaptalk1410488879160.jpg

Day 20

uploadfromtaptalk1410488891890.jpg

Seems to be picking up speed now.

4. Congratulations Bro very happy for you. Nothing like a nice harvest!!!!! Time to celebrate. Niceeeeee

5. Hey y'all!! I'M a first timer so I'M TRYING to get as much information as I can whole my BABYGIRL grows.
    .yep only one gal right now I'M still waiting for her sister seeds to show up in the mail... taking forever!! But anyways TELL me anything I need to try do let stay away from my set up is homemade... my set u pool is TOTALLY GHETTOFIED .... but I have only one plant so... no biggie light picture coming when the others get here and also my updates THANX FOR THIS THREAD THIS PLACE IS ALREADY THE BEST an on subbed in so can't miss anything: )

Here is my baybay I'VE named her Zeebo lol

Yea don't remind me she was caught a blaze by a very sorry younger brother... big sis WHOOPED THAT ASS FOR THAT RD HE DID TO MY GIRL first day BCK to work and school and THAT'S WHAT I CAME HOME TO... Yea he died alittle that day...but that where I really need y'all. She's looking good now as u will see. LEAVE me something to put together or do or whatever anything will help us Thanx! The last one I just took especially for y'all!

♡☆Mrs.SNWbunie27

Attached Files:

6. I have pictures and don't know how to post them

7. I would recommend starting here.

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1116550-easy-organic-soil-mix-beginners.html?view=getnewpost

Happy Growing Growmie

8. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411010812.490690.jpg

Forgot how long I've been vegging, but somewhere around 9 weeks. I've trained her to be the same dimensions as my tent.

9. Bodhi Goji OG
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411090507.088559.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411090537.494223.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #11010 GrowTrees, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    Pre 98 Bubba Kush at 50 days, pure CFL/Organic grown
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. ^^^^ looking gorgeous! Haven't had any bubba in years, I'd love to get my hands on some pre 98 though that would be excellent. Where'd you get the genetics?

Here's the start of my next grow, I messed up a little bit on the clones, so I probably am going to end up doing 6 Silver LA and 9 Cheese plants, since I need to keep at least one clone in veg to mother more Silver LA plants. I have 11/15 plants transplanted, just waiting on the last four to drink up the moisture in the solo cups to transplant them into flowering. The cheese is the top left, Silver LA on the left, pretty easy to tell them apart.

The big silver LA is about 1 week into 12/12 or so, and it's giving me a pretty decent idea of how the plant is going to flower out. I love the leaf structure on this plant, and I'm pretty confident I can tighten up the growth nodes next time around, I had stretching in veg so it's a bit lanky.

My goal this time around - hope to hit about 1 oz per plant. If I can do that I should get around 1 lb of nice dense buds, mainly aiming for colas only.

anyway heres pics:

Attached Files:

12. Thank you! I appreciate that. I get my clones from a local dispensary, they always have 30+ strains at a time so I have a pretty wide variety.

13. Hey guys, I posted on this forum a couple pages back about my NL autos. Tomorrow is harvest day!!!!!  :smoke:  :hello:

Super excited! I'll definitely post pics on this specific forum after trimming. I plan on doing a 'slow-burp' if that makes sense. I've heard from multiple buddies that a nice slow dry cure is always best. Just burping the jar once a day for a while. Most people do around 2 weeks, but doing it slowly and for close to a month really gives those cannabanoids time to mature. I'll see if I can dig up a few pics from like a week ago

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411431088.174973.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411431100.575719.jpg

Sorry the lighting isn't ideal, can still see the juiciness though

15. I can't wait to get out of this fucking conservative ass bible belt region. As soon as I graduate nuc eng, there should be plenty of literal plants, not growing ones, nuclear ones, haha out west that I could move too, nice to be back to the forum. Ill also second his compliment and say that bubba looks absolutely fire.

16. Bodhi Seeds Goji OG frosting up nicely

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Here's my ATF at 56 days. She's looking to get chopped tomorrow maybe.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411628366.704026.jpg

Need to put this bitch in ASAP.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411628407.847709.jpg

18. Harvested and drying! 

Attached Files:

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411684377.227137.jpg

Sorry I had to double post, this was on a different device.

I'll throw in my other just for shits and giggles.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411684438.815343.jpg

Don't worry, the lights are a lot more even, just had to move it for a moment.

20. #11020 flexxxbomb, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    First grow:

DNA's chocolate fondue (80% chocolope and 20% Cheese)

I trimmed a ton of leaves yesterday to allow for more bud-sites to develop, and for better inter-nodal air circulation. This was her second haircut :)

The light was intentionally placed higher for the sake of taking the picture. It was causing vertical black lines for some reason when placed right above the net/scrog.

I'm thinking of switching her to 12/12, what do you guys think, is she ready?

Attached Files: