**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. #10961 morange, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    Cheese Day 39 12/12 and my single cheese momma and my Silver LA seedling opening up:
    EDIT: Check out the serrated leaflets on the cheese.. Always a signature trait every time I've seen it grow.

the cheese momma isn't looking so hot, she is rootbound I'm about to take a bunch of cuttings from her. Silver LA is doing fine, I believe the roots have filled the container and have established because the plant is growing pretty quickly now. I'm going to get ready to transplant that one into a 2 gallon container so it can bulk up for clones.

The cheese flowering plants.. eh they don't look so hot. Like I said before I had a sodium buildup so what I've done in the meantime was flush them with plain water. I JUST did that though so it might be a little bit before they perk up. I don't know what if any effects this is going to have on the overall growth, I may have to flower an extra week or so.

anyway about 4-5 weeks left on this crop. I'm chalking a lot of my mistakes this time as getting used to my new grow space. The change was not that dramatic but it definitely is different.

Gonna buy some more seeds soon too, getting quite low. All that remains is The OG #18, Sour Kush, Stacked Kush. (first 2 from RP, latter from DNA)

Attached Files:

2. #10962 morange, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014

Don't fuck with it too much. I always do the same thing, dig down and check on my seed despite my head telling me to leave it alone. The seedling shown above I did it to, and I was worried it wouldn't sprout just let it be give it a good week in the proper conditions. If the seed cracked and roots are growing then everything is in motion just let her grow.

EDIT: 90% of the time I can't find the seed when I dig hahaha. they always sprout though. I can't remember the last dud bean I've had.

3. Haha well today I put some foil over it to imitate a propogator and it looks pretty good so far if I may say
    And yea my curiosity will be the dead of one of my plants some day haha

My hydroponics journal http://forum.grasscity.com/do-yourself/1323585-diy-cheap-dwc-system.html

4. A little update on one of my girls

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. #10965 Acid Man, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    just discovered bud rot on a real low bud, i got it real early and it hadnt eevn attacked the bud ,less the a gram loss, in a way though its nice to have an excuse to be able to try my product after patiently waiting a weed- free 2 months.
    havent smoked it but MY GOD..... its is stickier than the devil himself, tar is accurate match to its stickiness, and it wont even wash off, i even tried to lick it off, its like my skin has permanently adopted a sticky outer skin, if the bud is like this when its done its gonna be nuisance
    haha I used my teeth to scrape it off and now its stick to my tongue,, the stuff is spicy as hell!

6. My first grow,
    2 day of flowering of some seeds my friend gave me. No idea what strain but hopefully something bomb!

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. alright blades I got a question for you all,
    now I have one plant flowering in its cab under approximately 100 watts of CFL.
    but I also have a 400 watt hps, her lights turn on at 10 pm And go off at 10 am, I usually get out of work at either 9 or 10 p.m. Now my question is, when I get home would it be wise to take her and put her under the 400 watt that I just rigged up in my bedroom until I go to sleep which is usually anywhere from 2 a.m. To 4 a.m., so she would get anywhere from 4 to 6 hours under the big light, sometimes I may even just leave her under there until I wake up and put her back in her box when its dark for her at 10 am.
    so is this going to cause problems for me switching her lights often/daily? Or should I just leave her under the hundred watts of CFL and not even bother with the HPS?
    also I can not just leave her under the 400 hps in my bedroom.
    my theory / thinking behind it is she'll get a helluva lot more light from the HPS in those couple hours which might help yeilds at the end,
    Any thoughts fellas?

8. #10968 A Typical Meristem, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Trying to decide which to start next, anyone have any opinions on either of these strains:

Purple Dream is supposed to be Blue Dream x GDP, 
    OG Kush is Tahoe OG x OG Kush

I'm going to start 2 and hope that I get at least one female and lst it in a bigger pot than last time.

Let me know please if anyone has any info or opinions on these seeds

Attached Files:

9. Pineapple Express on the left, THC Bomb on the right. 2nd picture with buds that are almost finished is an auto Bubblegum Original from TH Seeds. I figure it has 7-10 days left, currently at day 66 with it. The other for are 23 days into flower. Supercropped the for regular phenotypes 4 days ago and looking wonderful. The rest of the pictures are close up of THC Bombs buds :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. #10970 mrsilly, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    NYC SD 52 days
    [​IMG]

Platinum GSC
    [​IMG]
    Herijuana
    [​IMG]

Outdoor girls
    [​IMG]

11. Royal Queen Critical femmed, indoor organic vegging under 100w T5s.

Day 1
    uploadfromtaptalk1409054946788.jpg

Day 2
    uploadfromtaptalk1409054962961.jpg

Day 3, 12 hours apart
    uploadfromtaptalk1409054998973.jpg

Day 4
    uploadfromtaptalk1409055009541.jpg

12. This is my CBD Critical Mass thats 4 weeks into flower, grown with only CFLs and LEDs in a small space.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. So i have finally been able to harvest my strategically bred Bio-Berry Mass from my outdoor crop... Here is the whole garden tallest is 9 foot tall
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409177436.769035.jpg

Now the Bio-Berry Mass which has Ruderallis bred into it very carefully so it WILL FLOWER UNDER 16hrs of light or less... Meaning you get a full veg till the beginning of july then boom from july 1st-ish till about the last week of aug a nice 7 week strain!!! My genetics just kill it!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409177555.222073.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409177578.017429.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409177600.502866.jpg

Now remember folks these genetics are available and you can see where the Mass comes from! Stands at 19% THC and 2.1% CBD :) very killer as you can see :) let me know what lu think blades! :bongin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. looking fabulous roor. can you even get back there anymore to take pics haha its literally a jungle corner. Have your normal photoperiod strains begun flower yet? Mine are just beginning now! 

16. Thanks man!! Haha now that the Bio-Berry mass is outta there i can haha!!
    Before, not so much bahaha!
    And yeah they are all on about week one of flower :) hehhe cannot wait till croptober!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Royal Queen Critical, indoor organic

Day 5

uploadfromtaptalk1409233388913.jpg

Day 6

uploadfromtaptalk1409233247115.jpg

18. #10978 morange, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    been a while since I've updated, I've been pretty busy this grow, and admittedly I have been giving less attention to my girls than I should be. Definitely not my best grow, but it's still the first go around with the new grow space. I definitely plan on lolly-popping my next cycle. I want at least 8"-1' of just stalk below the canopy to make support and watering a much simpler task. Not to mention the better air circulation. Even with a dehumidifier running 24/7 in the room that the tent is in, I am experiencing 60%+ RH lights off, usually 55% or so lights on. I hope I don't have any bud rot issues like I have run into the last few summers, I have stepped up my ventilation quite a bit since then though, and so far so good.

Anyway heres my plants, the Silver LA seedling is barely a seedling anymore, within a week or so I should be able to start cloning. I have already taken 8 Cheese clones (rooting currently) in preparation for the next run, I think probably sea of green. My goal was to do 15 plants in 5 gallon bags 7 Silver LA/8 Cheese, however I am not sure about my ability to get the clones for the Silver LA in time. I may have to start a perpetual style, add 4-8 plants, then 2 weeks later add some more, etc til it's full. I've done it before so it won't be that big of a deal, I'll just need to keep track of what I've given each plant and when a little more closely.

In terms of this current grow though my plants are looking really janky.. I'm not sure there's much I can do at this point I am almost at 8 weeks. I am going to feed one more time, and hopefully that will put the flush at around 7-10 days before chop.

holy shit im still talking here quick the pictures i need to attach them before I keep writing. Yes those dead leaves they make me sad as well. I really dropped the ball this time around. Look at all the sodium burns too! dreadful.

EDIT: I think I should maybe put some thought into investing in a better hood/reflector. I want one of this bigass ones that throw light everywhere, however I want to make sure not to put too much weight on my frame either. Don't get me wrong the cool tube is pretty cool, however ever since I've bumped up my space I feel like the light isn't spreading nearly as evenly as it could be.

Attached Files:

19. #10979 morange, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    I figured out why everything's all burned and messed up. I just realized now the water I've been using the whole grow has a starting PPM of 311 :bolt: . I haven't checked it because usually the water from that source was fine but that was a mistake. Going to get cleaner water tomorrow.

20. #10980 Shaynesaw420, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
    Hey buds! Check out my first indoor grow! I update regularly with pics and updates. Feminized Grapefruit Kush seedling just sprouted + got a 17 day old healthy clone from some whore of a mother. If not sorry for spamming yeahs. Have a good day! :hippie:
    FHRITP