**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. I've got the perfect spot for you Morange ;)

Really like your grow style,

2. My baby Moby Dick!!  Topped only 1 time, 1 plant also!!!  35 days veg and went into flowering the 1st of july!  Expect to harvest around mid month of August! Here is my baby!!!  Let me know what you think and your ideas what ever just tell me any suggestions or what you think please!!!

Attached Files:

3. This is the 2nd pheno of Bodhi Strange Love I have. Seems like it may be more on the Sour D side. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. #10905 morange, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    ^ looks great staggar, though I think the first pheno is a lot more colorful. That ones got some nice foxtailing though the flowers look really nice.

5. Agreed about Pheno 1. That one has more of the GSC in it. I have clones of both phenos. I'm thinking 1 is the keeper though!

6. My organic outdoor babies in my homemade 420 Amended soil also with the help of GPN Organic teas :) but for the most part only water has been given to them! Largest one stands almost 6'3" but is tied back as to not be seen! Hahaha taller than the fence :p most are about 4 feet around!! Cannot wait till fall!!!

Some CCGenetics and TGA!!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406657451.567580.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. How much bud would a plant this size ( 4-5 ft ) create?

8. My outdoor Girls they are at 46 days outside so far :) hehe alllmost budding time!!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406844500.623929.jpg

9. I just had 6 seedlings pop off their seed shells today. They are all bag seed. But plant 6 was born with its 2 first serraded leaves. I searched, but didnt see anyone else who has had this. I just thought it was cool. Ill try to upload a pic.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Sorry about my shitty camera, but you can definatly see it's little single leaves.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. lookin great roor! my greenhouse girls arent as big as your outdoor but mine should start flowering a little before. I'll give you a heads up, yours will probably start a week or two later huh!

12. NYC SD
    Silly isn't it
    [​IMG]

13. Bodhi Goji OG

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406932065.640364.jpg

Bodhi Goji OG

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406932065.640364.jpg

14. We have some really talented growers in this thread, not to mention some awesome genetics that I'm very jealous of. :smoking:

15. #10918 mrsilly, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    Outdoor NYC SD
    [​IMG]

16. #10919 cypher001, Aug 2, 2014
    Cheese (I think). Day 9 of 12/12 including power outage for 36hrs. Veg for approx 3mons. LST and Dynagrow and organic foliar spray of clove, rosemary, and peppermint oils. Was greeted this evening when I turned the lights on with pistils on the buds!

Edit: I flipped the lights back on for 12/12 on July 23. We had a nasty storm Sunday that left us without power for 36hrs. I turned the lights back on Tuesday evening. Today marks day 9 of initial light switch.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406956628.206947.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406956535.179870.jpg

17. #10920 morange, Aug 2, 2014
    I planted a Silver L.A. Seed from Reserva Privada the other day, it just opened up and sprouted today. yay.

Can't find ANY info about it online, it was a freebie from a year or two ago. IIRC it is Silver Bubble x LA Confidential. Definitely is from RP not DNA genetics though, which is the only Silver LA I can find one seedfinder.

EDIT: regardless, I am now on my "high end" seeds. The best for last. Yet to be germinated: Og #18, Sour Kush (headband). (RP genetics) and then Stacked Kush (DNA Genetics). Still got a bunch of regular papaya too, but that's more of my O SHIT I GOT NOTHING TO GROW WHAT DO I DO supply.