Your dvd collection!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Nukes1337, Jan 10, 2011.

1. I just buy them slowly, and i do download about 3 a night. I love films ^^

2. Friday
    Falcon and the Snowman
    Serpico
    Wonderland
    Apocalypse Now
    Inglourious Bastards
    Raging Bull
    Blood In Blood Out
    Scarface
    King Of New York
    Batman Begins
    The Dark Knight
    Shottas
    Mac Dre Treal TV
    Mac Dre Ghetto Celebrities
    Smoov-E Simply Suggestive
    Street Monster: Rise and Fall of First Degree The D.E.
    Dead Alive
    Re-Animator
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    Zodiac
    High Tension
    IT
    Hostel
    Hostel II
    Hellraiser
    Hellraiser 2
    Silence Of The Lambs
    The Exorcist
    The Exorcist 3
    Nightmare on Elm street 2
    Audition
    Fox and the Hound
    The craft
    Marie Antoinette
    Star Trek
    Liminy snicketts series of unfortunate events
    Heat
    Katt Williams Live
    kung Fu Panda
    Children Of Men
    Ray
    Menace 2 Society
    Clockwork orange
    Blow
    Huboldt County
    Mean Streets
    Machete
    Sons of Anarchy Season 1 and 2
    Cannibal Holocaust
    The Human Centipede
    Notorious
    The Thing
    Hot Tub Time Machine
    Youth in Revolt
    The Expendables

I also have hella vhs, i got a dvd/vhs combo, but i wont list those, hahaha i have too many.

I also have a gang of dvds without jackets in my cd case

3. heres just some of my favs i keep on hand.. got a bunch downstairs im too lazy to get at right now :smoke:
    [​IMG]

4. come on guys, you can keep 500 times much on your PC's

5. Missing a few in this pic, but I'm at about 350 blu's, here's my collection.

[​IMG]

6. Mine's pretty similar.

7. Think how much bud you are wasting on DVD/BRs!

Piracy ftw, i literally own about 5 DVDs...
    District 9,
    Donnie Darko (my friend stole and 'lost' it...)
    Hangover 2,
    Inbetweeners Movie,
    Lion King (felt like reliving my childhood :3)

i have a tonne of films on my ipods, and the entire collection of uncensored Family Guy :)

8. fuck piracy. people who pirate video games and movies are what hinder the money making system, thus hindering technology of the games and movies to make them more extreme, more brilliant the next time around.

id rather pay for what i want so there will be more in the future.

9. i agree but prices for BR and Games are extortionate and i like to think of piracy as a civil protest against it. i would definitely pay for things i dont right now if they were reasonably priced.

and i disagree with that sentiment; a bigger investment beforehand over justifies a bigger price rise afterwards rather than a price hike now to pay for the future. for example: PS3s gave sony no profit as they tried to secure success of BR, so it's prefectly viable, just money-grabbing capitalism.

10. I have less than a dozen DVDs. I mostly watch movies online, as it seems 75-90% of everything I wanna watch, movies, tv, even live professional sports, is available somewhere online.

I always thought they should have made portable DVD players more like Gameboys, and put the movies on cartridges. Them shits are indestructible, blow the dust out and shazam! It'll work perfectly for 25+ years.

Seriously, just the other day my ubergeek friend was giving me a tour of his Nintendo collection, it's incredible. He has NES, Supernintendo or SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, almost every gameboy, and a few other more obscure Nintendo consoles. He has games that are almost thirty years old and they still work. The only game he has that doesn't work are the newer disc games of Gamecube and Wii. The old cartridges aren't gonna break until Earth and Mars collide.

11. nah cartridges break just as easy, my pokemons are all fucked tbf, incidentally, anyone broke an SD card or something of that nature? im still yet to find an 'all-in-one card reader' that i can use without fuss, but i reckon those are the future.

12. My collection sucks but it's going to slowly start growing with all the different streaming sites getting shut down. :(

So far I have:

Planet Earth Blu-Ray
    Baraka Blu-Ray
    and about 40 .avi's on my PS3

lol

I want to get Human Earth for sure. I'm gonna go through this thread and see what other movies I may get in the future haha.

13. #34 BunninDatPif420, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
  14. I watch most movies on NetFlix but their instant streaming keeps removing a lot of good movies.
    My dvd collection is as follows, abridged to only include the good stuff:
    Clerks, Clerks II, The Breakfast Club, Goodfellas, Scarface, Half Baked, Jackass 1, 2, 2.5, & 3D, Viva la Bam seasons 1-4, Wildboyz seasons 1&2, i made a bootleg of Steve-O's Demise and Rise cause I got tired of watching it on YouTube.
    And well that's really about it. I don't have much

15. I only own 1 dvd. And it's:

[​IMG]

16. I've got the complete M.A.S.H. series and The 3 Stooges on DVD and watch it often.

17. Yeah, but there's a bit more to it than that imo. I like to buy DVD's for two reasons: I can show off my collection(and have just that, a collection), and if my hard drive ever crashes I don't need to worry about anything.

18. Here are the ones I have in my room now, but I have a lot more waiting to be set up after I get my room fixed up. I want to also note that I have the Underworld trilogy sitting next to my TV; I love then so much it's just more convenient to keep them there ;)

[​IMG]

19. I have about 170 dvds, me and the ex use to buy them all the time, if you want to know my list click on my sig. On rottentomatoes.com I have a list of all my DVDS...honestly with all the ones I have, probably spent $3K at least. Total waste of money. But whatever, it was fun while it lasted. Lol, and I mean the relationship and DVD collection.