Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Theres a worm in my weed!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blkarmphoenix, Jan 9, 2011.

1. #21 xostraehi, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
    No. Please don't. It's a caterpillar. They just burrow into the nug for protection and leave a tunnel of shit in ur nug. Not only will it not get you high, but you are preventing a beautiful butterfly from being born lol.

Edit: This particular caterpillar burrows into MJ because the density provides great protection from predators. That's it. They don't like marijuana for any other reason. they do not get high by living in nugs. They will NOT get you high.

I swear there's a thread like this every couple months :rolleyes:

2. again, and I can't stress this enough: PLEASE don't. it's disgusting lol.

3. smoke the worm and it will grant you wishes of 3, but seriously take a pick or i think your a troll , no offense :wave:

4. seriously? this is the first time i ever read about worms in your bud on here.

Good info tho thnx

5. Camera's broken excuse?

You's trollin', troll.

6. That contains 400% THC

7. this guy is obviously trollin

8. this. the worm expands when you heat it up, releasing pure thc vapor into the air. make sure you collect all that and smoke it up. should taste real nice.

9. It's called a THC worm. I've never seen one, but I'm pretty sure it eats your bud from the inside, you could probably smoke the worm lol.

10. Hotknife the worm OP.

11. Dust it off and jerk it.

12. Nope. Too much for me. Can't handle this. Unsubscribing.:hide:

13. you got yourself some tequila bud my friend.........EAT THE WORM!!!!!!

14. I heard that the thc worm was a myth... but... who knows. I would eat it or smoke it, just in case. Wouldn't want to waste a mythological opportunity like this...!!!

15. #35 Pyroxide, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
    Pick it, pack it
    Fire it up, come along
    and take a hit from the worm
    Put the blunt down just for a second
    Don't get me wrong it's not a new method
    Inhale, exhale
    Just got a bug in the mail
    I like a blunt or a big fat bowl
    But my double setae worm is gettin' me stoned

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mealworm check it. Hell keep the worm see what it grows into.
    Might even be the first person to raise a Pokemon bro.

16. Lol I wouldn't smoke that shite.

17. Trolling to the max. [​IMG]

18. Smoke it, it's a thc worm. Gets you fucked lol.

19. cruel and awesome....

20. I have heard about this kind of thing. Once in a long while a "THC worm" live in your bud and makes it extremely potent. I'm not sure what the actual name of the worm is but people call it a THC worm. If you bought some dank, it should be around 50%+ THC. Good luck smoking that shit bro, you will get all kinds of fucked up.